Do you have any trophies earned during 4 AM to 9 AM?

PostalDudeRus

On 4/5/2020 at 8:58 PM, grimlydemise said:

I remember checking a few years back and I had Zero at 3am so I would stay up or set my alarm to add trophies, playing super easy games and leaving a game paused right be4 a trophy to make sure I got some. Does it sound crazy? Lol

Not crazy at all. I did something similar so that I could get a few trophies during the hours I was missing. 

4 AM - 16

5 AM - 4

6 AM - 0

7 AM - 31

8 AM - 33

9 AM - 90

Personally I game most in the afternoon/night.  I'm a bit of a night owl but I have regular working hours.  Occasionally, I'll have to work an overnight and I'll get some trophies in the early morning hours but mostly I'm gaming in the afternoon.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Kefka1986 said:

Is there a way to see exactly which trophies do we have at each time? I can see how many in the statistics of my profile, but I think the only way to see which trophies are counting for each column is reading my whole list one by one… 

On your profile click on Stats. On that page it shows you stats at the top, trophies per month, your trophy progression, trophies by day and trophies by hour. As a lover of stats I find myself there regularly for mine and others.

If I have any between 01:00-05:00 it's too little for me to click on. Which makes sense. By 2010 when I got my first trophy I had fixed my insomnia and was getting up at 05:00 at the earliest. I've trophies for all the other hours but I wouldn't stay up exceptionally late to game.

Edited by Nauticus87
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

On your profile click on Stats. On that page it shows you stats at the top, trophies per month, your trophy progression, trophies by day and trophies by hour. As a lover of stats I find myself there regularly for mine and others.

If I have any between 01:00-05:00 it's too little for me to click on. Which makes sense. By 2010 when I got my first trophy I had fixed my insomnia and was getting up at 05:00 at the earliest. I've trophies for all the other hours but I wouldn't stay up exceptionally late to game.

Yeah, but I meant if we can now exactly which trophies are those. For example, I have 12 trophies earned at 4 am, if I wanted to know exactly which trophies are these 12, is there a way to obtain a list of these 12 trophies? I think the only way to know which are these trophies is checking my whole list to search for them one by one.

9 am is the time I have the least trophies in my history, wow, only 54.

4 am: 458

5 am: 476

6 am: 275

7 am: 174

8 am: 103

my main gaming time was always from 6 pm until dawn. i hate mornings and i want to be sleeping late lol. I love the night.

It's funny to think that in almost 13 years of using this acc, only 54 trophies have been won at 9 am damn.