PostalDudeRus

Do you have any trophies earned during 4 AM to 9 AM?

139 posts in this topic

4 AM: 0

5 AM: 0

6 AM: 28

7 AM: 134

8 AM: 165

9 AM: 161

I've always slept from 22:00 to 06:00, so at 6 AM was to be expected. The times I stayed up 'till later did cause me to earn quite a number at 23:00, 24:00, 01:00, and even a total of 10 trophies at 02:00 surprisingly.

The times with a 0 are 3 AM, 4 AM, and 5 AM. Since I usually wake up even before the alarm at 6, I figured I'd maybe have something with 5 AM, but apparently nothing.

147 between 12am - 1am

22 between 1am - 2am

0 between 2am - 8am

6 between 8am - 9am

1:00 AM - 3

2:00 AM - 7

3:00 AM - 0

4:00 AM - 0
5:00 AM - 3
6:00 AM - 25
7:00 AM - 136
8:00 AM - 270
9:00 AM - 439

Never thought about it but just checked and I've earned trophies at every hour of the day

I had to zoom all the way in on my phone but yes I have earned trophies in every hour of the day. 2-4 am have the least amount earned. 

Just checked mine and 6AM is my very lowest with only 16 trophies earned. It honestly surprised me having earned that amount I thought it was going to be around 2 or 3.

My lowest hour is 51 trophies at 5am.

I assume most of the early morning trophies came from playing Vita games during my year of overnight work in a computer print room.

4am- 394

5am- 328

6am- 399

7am- 568

8am- 583

9am- 650

I'm a morning person and if it's a day I'm not going into work I'll usually play before my kids get up. The one time slot I have zero trophies for is 1am.

Edited by Komrade_Dusty

I have 21 at 4am (most of which I believe came form late night boosting sessions).

None between 5am & 9am.

Only a handful between 10-11 am as well, for that matter.

I do my best work at 4am lol. I've had my profile for around 7 years now and worked a bunch of different jobs on all shifts in that time so I've had to adjust my gaming habits accordingly. I'm a night owl by nature though and I earn most of my trophies from 1am-4am which makes sense since I get off work around midnight most nights now a days.

zQmfmos.png

My Statistics say that i have 0 trophies, but it doesn't make any sense, i clearly remember to have finished Chapter 17 in FF7 Remake for the first time at 4 or 5AM.

I have zero trophies between 3am and 8am. I don't stay up late very often haha

4am - 7am - 0

8am - 15

9am - 100

Not at all surprising to me, I never liked playing video games at night before bed let alone at 4 in the morning. I'd much rather get a good nights sleep and make sure I'm fresh for work at 5 am.

Have quite a few trophies earned from 10pm-3am but those were most definitely back in my college days when I absolutely had nothing else to do and could stay up all hours of the night because I could just sleep all the next day, the bum that I was back then. These days, I'm in bed by 9pm where most of my gaming is done late afternoon and evening when I get home from work. 

Edited by mega-tallica

22 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

My Statistics say that i have 0 trophies, but it doesn't make any sense, i clearly remember to have finished Chapter 17 in FF7 Remake for the first time at 4 or 5AM.

Make sure that your settings are correct:

dfghzndthuz0bei5.png

bdghdgthndghngj3dq9.png

5 hours ago, Kefka1986 said:

Yeah, but I meant if we can now exactly which trophies are those. For example, I have 12 trophies earned at 4 am, if I wanted to know exactly which trophies are these 12, is there a way to obtain a list of these 12 trophies? I think the only way to know which are these trophies is checking my whole list to search for them one by one.

Oh, I misread. I don't think there's a quick way to do this unfortunately. Would be interesting though! I have 69 between 00:00-01:00 and it would be nice to see what days those were, what games, as it's such a rare occurrence.

4am: 36

5am: 31

6am: 37

7am: 62

8am: 162

9am: 250

So not much. Most of these trophies were earned before I had a job when I could get away with playing games all night a lot more than I can do these days. 8/9 am isn't that uncommon for me, at least when I'm on vacation or on the weekends.

A grand total of 556

sLdDpix.jpg

4:00 am: 116

5:00 am: 74

6:00 am: 50

7:00 am: 61

8:00 am: 80

9:00 am: 175

9:00 AM is usually when the action starts.....on my days off lol

04:00 - 178

05:00 - 85

06:00 - 50

07:00 - 109

08:00 - 97

09:00 - 83

More than I'd like honestly, because insomnia lol/sob.

28 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

Oh, I misread. I don't think there's a quick way to do this unfortunately. Would be interesting though! I have 69 between 00:00-01:00 and it would be nice to see what days those were, what games, as it's such a rare occurrence.

Absolutely! I know that, for these 12 of mine, some have to be for persona 4, as I remember playing that game without almost any sleep 😂 but it could be awesome to track that kind of things, I would love to play around with this statistics to analyze myself !

Nothing between 4-7am. I'm usually driving to work by that point. 

I do have around 130 trophies popped between 8-9am.

I have at least 1 trophy every hour of the day except 3 and 4 AM.  Which doesn't surprise me.