Do you have any trophies earned during 4 AM to 9 AM?

PostalDudeRus

Somehow, with almost 52,000 trophies, I have never earned a trophy between either 1-2 AM or 5-6 AM. I can kind of understand 5-6AM, but quite surprised by the 1-2 AM. Especially given that my Vita has been with me on trips to Europe, I would have thought something would have popped during those times after accounting for time zone differences.

I think this means I need to take a trip to Australia ?

I just checked my stats I don't think they are completely accurate. 

4 AM 0   I know for a fact this is not right. I got the platinum in Spec Ops the Line at 4:11 AM in 2012

5 AM  0  Not correct either. Got the trophy in Uncharted collection On Porpoise at 5:39 AM earlier this year

6 AM 0 

7 AM 46

8 AM 213

9 AM 184

Not in the time slot OP was asking for but it also says o for 3 AM and I just got one in House of Ashes this summer and I know several others I have gotten in the 3 AM hour. I do have my time zone set correctly and have only played in one time zone.

Edited by snakebit10

4AM - 13 trophies

5AM - 17 trophies

6AM - 45 trophies

7AM - 75 trophies

8AM - 97 trophies

9AM - 117 trophies

I was kinda shocked to see how many I’ve popped during these hours. They were likely times I wasn’t working or had to wake early to join a session. All things I probably regretted lol.

I’ve earned some during every hour of the day, but my lowest hour is 3am with 3 trophies. I’m an early bird, so many weekends I have started playing at 6 or 7, but my most trophies in an hour is 8pm. I wish there was a way to see which trophies I got at 3am. 

4AM - 9 trophies

5AM - 26 trophies

6AM - 132 trophies

7AM - 274 trophies

8AM - 271 trophies

9AM - 261 trophies

I consider myself "almost normal" compared with some of the numbers being reported by others ?

04:00 - 36

05:00 - 135

06:00 - 191

07:00 - 180

08:00 - 176

09:00 - 174

To put in to some context, my peak gaming time is currently 21:00 with 307.