Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

Oh noes, a difficulty-related trophy, and i sucked a bit at the boss fight in the demo on Normal.

But well at least the level 50 trophy means that the cap is there or probably it's the good old level 99.

The hidden trophies are surely story-related.

Edited by Lance_87

Just now, soziaLSturmi said:

I already got the Deluxe Edition in Hand, with all the trophies and so on feel free to ask :)

And don't worry im not spoilering anything. 

I'd love to know what the hiiden trophies are. You can post them in spoilers.

Thank you!

It makes me so happy that there's a "defeat all chapter on HARD difficulty" trophy. Will really make us get into the game and discover all its intricacies! Very excited. Don't know if I should start at normal and then another playthrough or jump right into hard! What are you guys going to do?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, majob said:

I mean can you really even spoil Final Fantasy VII at this point? Remake or not the core story is still the same and everyone should know the big twists and turns by now

yeah I know, I don't really care much about spoilers... But hey, they changed things and added some new things, so maybe better warn everyone.

Edited by breakXedge

7 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Damn it, "Hard Difficulty"? Ah well, wasn't planning on getting the plat in this for a long time. I wonder if you have to start over from scratch to get that trophy or if you can use chapter select?

Chapter Select is pretty much confirmed from the January leaks.

Hard mode needs to be unlocked by beating the game once IIRC.

Edited by Lance_87

3 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

I'd love to know what the hiiden trophies are. You can post them in spoilers.

Thank you!

Its all in German so im just gonna translate them for u :) 

Don't worry there aren't any major plot or story spoilers!

If u still want me to post them in Spoilers, please tell me how so I can't find it (yes im new to the forums) 

8 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

It makes me so happy that there's a "defeat all chapter on HARD difficulty" trophy. Will really make us get into the game and discover all its intricacies! Very excited. Don't know if I should start at normal and then another playthrough or jump right into hard! What are you guys going to do?

I started on easy mode just because u can't start with hard anyways.

So it will give me a better chance to earn all missable and grindy trophies.

2nd playtrhough is going to be my hard one then :)

1 minute ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Its all in German so im just gonna translate them for u :) 

Don't worry there aren't any major plot or story spoilers!

If u still want me to post them in Spoilers, please tell me how so I can't find it (yes im new to the forums) 

when you reply a thread, there's an eye-like icon.  that brings the spoiler box.

Spoiler

Like this one :)

Nope:

Spoiler

$help_message_0010_0012,The highest difficulty, aimed at players who have already completed the game. Select this if you want to work hard for every victory.

If you select the Hard difficulty, you will need to go to Chapter Selection in order to change the difficulty setting. In Hard difficulty, items cannot be used and only HP is restored at rest points.

menu_gameover_0006_0000If you reduce the difficulty from Hard to Normal, even temporarily, you will not be able to earn any Hard mode trophies for this playthrough.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

when you reply a thread, there's an eye-like icon.  that brings the spoiler box.

Hide contents

Like this one :)

My bad ok so everyone here are the translated hidden trophies ! (No BIG spoilers in any way) :

Spoiler

1. The first 18 trophies are hidden and all story (chapter) related, just Complete Chapter 1-18 !

2. The first REAL hidden trophy goes by "Decorate the ... yard with flowers"

3. "As a reward for your amazing dancing skills, got Anyans Earrings"

4.Received a message from the revenge angel of the slums

5.Experienced all encounters with Johnny

6.Defeated the Morbol

7.Defeated the Dezernat-Prototype

Edited by soziaLSturmi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Nope:

Hide contents

$help_message_0010_0012,The highest difficulty, aimed at players who have already completed the game. Select this if you want to work hard for every victory.

If you select the Hard difficulty, you will need to go to Chapter Selection in order to change the difficulty setting. In Hard difficulty, items cannot be used and only HP is restored at rest points.

menu_gameover_0006_0000If you reduce the difficulty from Hard to Normal, even temporarily, you will not be able to earn any Hard mode trophies for this playthrough.

Thanks, man! This is horrible, I wish I could do just one playthrough.