Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

1 minute ago, majob said:

Sounds more intimidating than it actually is if you have to finish the game first because you'll likely still have your higher levels and equipment

Yes, but you cannot use items. But whatever, you'll probably still have Revive and Cure materias lol.

Edited by Lance_87

28 minutes ago, Turbobuddah said:

A supposedly 60+hr game with hard mode not unlocked from the start? Seems like a bit of a low blow in my opinion, can't see me playing through it more than once lifes way too short for 2x 60hr playthrough of the same game

Second playthrough will be faster because you know what to do.

Ermm I haven't played the original and think there are a lot of newcomers like me who don't know jack shit about the story beats so it's better if story related things are discussed in spoiler tags even if the original game is 20+ years old. Anyways definitely bummed out that 2 playthroughs are required for the plat. Hate it when they lock difficulty options behind one playthrough

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

Yes, but you cannot use items. But whatever, you'll probably still have Revive and Cure materias lol.

Still, you'd probably have to be sparing with magic to since you won't be able to use an Ether mid battle. So some strategy will be involved most likely.

3 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

I already got the Deluxe Edition in Hand, with all the trophies and so on feel free to ask :)

And don't worry im not spoilering anything. 

I'm curious what comes with the Deluxe Edition since I assume mine will come in the next few weeks, would love some screenshots.  Does it come with a steelbook and a standard case, or just the steelbook?  If there is a standard case, does it look different than the non-deluxe artwork?

Thanks friend!

Edited by Dreakon13

1 minute ago, Gommes_ said:

So, is that the list for all the games that will come in the future or just for the one coming out in a couple of days?

Its just from this ONE Game, lets call it the first Half.

Every other addition will come with their own trophy lists :)

8 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

I'm curious what comes with the Deluxe Edition since I assume mine will come in the next few weeks, would love some screenshots.  Does it come with a steelbook and a standard case, or just the steelbook?  If there is a standard case, does it look different than the non-deluxe artwork?

Thanks friend!

I don't know why but it won't let me upload the screenshots on to here.

But here you go so it comes with the normal non deluxe case which looks like the artwork with cloud in front of the reactor,

come with the Steelcover (which looks insane) where you can see Sephiroth on it,

also you get the Cactuar Summon and a mini music / audio CD with all the amazing and breathtaking new orchestrated songs and themes !

Of course u also get a art book which will give u goosebumps:)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

So, we can suppose that the next chapter is gonna be FFVII Remake 2, with another platinum, starting from scratch?

Wish they would shed light on this already, but its obvious they wont for a long time.

Hola tío ;)

Or maybe next chapter will be dlc like, we don't know.

• Like 1

So I'm assuming the max level is 50? That's probably a good indicator your level & other things will transfer between games, at least I hope it does... it's going to be real stupid if they don't. <_< I'm seeing a lot of stuff that looks like it relates to mini games too, how much could there be if the Golden Saucer isn't even in this game though? :hmm: & lastly, if we're going to have to do 2 playthroughs, I hope there's going to be some kinda NG+.

2 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Nice. I cannot recall fighting

Hide contents

Summons, though...

What am I missing here?

Spoiler

You fight them in some in-game "VR Simulator" and then you get the respective Materia after winning.

That's what i read from the leaks...

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

So I'm assuming the max level is 50? That's probably a good indicator your level & other things will transfer between games, at least I hope it does... it's going to be real stupid if they don't. <_< I'm seeing a lot of stuff that looks like it relates to mini games too, how much could there be if the Golden Saucer isn't even in this game though? :hmm: & lastly, if we're going to have to do 2 playthroughs, I hope there's going to be some kinda NG+.

The mini-games are probably located in 7th Heaven (Tifa's bar).

5 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Feel free to ask if u need something trophie wise oder gameplay/story wise.

My question is: Can you do Hard Mode with everything you unlocked in your normal playthrough? So for example i beat the game in normal, then use chapter select on hard. In chapter 1 will I have all my upgraded stuff and materia, etc?

6 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

My question is: Can you do Hard Mode with everything you unlocked in your normal playthrough? So for example i beat the game in normal, then use chapter select on hard. In chapter 1 will I have all my upgraded stuff and materia, etc?

Yes you will. Where I am right now in the Game and everything pointing to the direction of a normal NG plus with transferring everything.

• Like 2

A hard difficulty trophy you say? That might not be too bad, it depends if the enemies hit harder in that mode and deal more damage, cause if so, the bosses could be a pain to deal with.

But reach level 50, that is surprising you can get that high in this one, though you would be capped at around level 20 and have levels carry over to part 2 and all that.  Ah well, list looks like it'll be fun to complete.