Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

Not a bad list. I'm glad that they put in a hard mode trophy, that should be a challenge. I wouldn't say I struggled with the demo, but it did make me think a bit more than I originally thought I would. Is this there way of making up for the breezy platinum we got with the remaster? Either way, can't wait to get this! 

19 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Feel free to ask if u need something trophie wise oder gameplay/story wise.

I just really need to know if Bahamut is in this game. The trophy list strangely gives you a trophy for obtaining Choco Mog but there seem to be no trophies for the other summons or for defeating all of them (Just one). And they have showed Ifrit, Shiva and Leviathan in trailers and such but absolutely no hint of Bahamut whatsoever. I really want to know wether he is in this game or not.

4 regular summons doesn't really seem enough for a FF game.

16 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

I just really need to know if Bahamut is in this game. The trophy list strangely gives you a trophy for obtaining Choco Mog but there seem to be no trophies for the other summons or for defeating all of them (Just one). And they have showed Ifrit, Shiva and Leviathan in trailers and such but absolutely no hint of Bahamut whatsoever. I really want to know wether he is in this game or not.

There are two unannounced summons discovered from the leaks:

Spoiler

Fat Chocobo (yeah it's separate from Chocobo & Moogle, apparently), and... Bahamut :P (it has two standard attacks named "Umbral-something" and the classic Megaflare)

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

There are two unannounced summons discovered from the leaks:

Hide contents

Fat Chocobo (yeah it's separate from Chocobo & Moogle, apparently), and... Bahamut :P (it has two standard attacks named "Umbral-something" and the classic Megaflare)

Spoiler

Thank god :) But Fat Chocobo instead of a classic summon like Odin, Ramuh or Phoenix ? That seems.....weird. I mean Ramuh has to be in since he is the lightning summon and we already have fire, ice and water. So I hope at least Ramuh and Odin are in it too.

And man I can't wait to see Bahamut with these graphics. Holy shit. Though beating him (Really surprised that isn't a trophy) will probably be a major challenge.

12 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Wow, really nice of you to share that. It looks insane. Congrats on your purchase, pal!

Thx, can't wait to dig more and more into it. Its just one in a kind they really overdid themselves.

I could just listen to the themes and look around areas hours long.

9 hours ago, Benfoxy83 said:

So I imagine lvl 99 is the max. So in the next part will Cloud and company start at the lvl u ended at in part 1 and say go all the way to lvl 199 for part 2.

I think 50 is max in the first game and 99 in the second. Still couldn't find a REAL farming area so don't know how u could reach 99 in this one.

3 hours ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Yep he's there don't u worry pal :)

1 hour ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Yep he's there don't u worry pal :)

What about other classic summons like Ramuh, Odin, Phoenix or Alexander ?

Btw I am from Germany too. How did you get the game so early ? I pre-ordered with Amazon and it says I won't get the game until April 15th :(

17 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

2 Platinums : 1 for the Midgar Game which is obviously this one and 1 for the upcoming Part which hopefully gets a release in the next 3-5 years :)

I can almost guarantee you that the remake will have 3 episodes and there will approximately 2 years between those parts. This part took about 5 years to make BUT they changed the team after almost 2 years and I read somewhere that the majority of stuff/progress was thrown out off the window, so 3-3.5 years development time. That said, the next parts wont take as long as part 1 because they already know the engine, they already have the gameplay/combat, they already have most assets, etc. They drastically expanded midgar but all those open world areas and small villages dont have that potential, so this will shorten the development time even more.

About the max level: It will either game 1= 50, game 2 =80 and game 3= 99 or they will increase max level to 120/150.

Edited by GoDBoss173

Most people seem to think that your progress and stats from the first game will be carried over into the 2nd game but what if someone would skip the 1st game and start with the 2nd instead ? Or would Square make it impossible to play the 2nd game before you have beaten the 1st ? Like selling Part 2 and 3 merely as an add on (or even DLC) with Part 1 being the base game ?

Then there is the fact that Part 2 and 3 will most likely be for PS5. Does that mean you have to beat Part 1 on PS5 before you can play the other games ? Or will they release Part 2 and 3 on PS4 as well ? It would be kinda odd if the graphics for Part 2 and 3 would look enormously more advanced then for the first game.

Edited by Cloudbahamut

34 minutes ago, GoDBoss173 said:

I can almost guarantee you that the remake will have 3 episodes and there will approximately 2 years between those parts. This part took about 5 years to make BUT they changed the team after almost 2 years and I read somewhere that the majority of stuff/progress was thrown out off the window, so 3-3.5 years development time. That said, the next parts wont take as long as part 1 because they already know the engine, they already have the gameplay/combat, they already have most assets, etc. They drastically expanded midgar but all those open world areas and small villages dont have that potential, so this will shorten the development time even more.

About the max level: It will either game 1= 50, game 2 =80 and game 3= 99 or they will increase max level to 120/150.

Nomura "confirmed" kind of in an interview to an Japanese Magazine, that it will have 2 party only. One Midgar and one "open world" / rest of ff7 :) But hey give me more and more :D

32 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Most people seem to think that your progress and stats from the first game will be carried over into the 2nd game but what if someone would skip the 1st game and start with the 2nd instead ? Or would Square make it impossible to play the 2nd game before you have beaten the 1st ? Like selling Part 2 and 3 merely as an add on (or even DLC) with Part 1 being the base game ?

Then there is the fact that Part 2 and 3 will most likely be for PS5. Does that mean you have to beat Part 1 on PS5 before you can play the other games ? Or will they release Part 2 and 3 on PS4 as well ? It would be kinda odd if the graphics for Part 2 and 3 would look enormously more advanced then for the first game.

Write me a private message so I can tell u where to purchase the game from now :)

And they already confirmed that ALL parts will be available for ps4 and 5 so you can either switch or stick on one console.

The level for u if u start with part 2 will be (only guessing) around 30, here with part 1 you also start with 7 and not 1 so yea I guess :)

1 hour ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Nomura "confirmed" kind of in an interview to an Japanese Magazine, that it will have 2 party only. One Midgar and one "open world" / rest of ff7 :)But hey give me more and more :D

It almost feels like you got offended by my comment. Calm down, I just stated my thoughts. I remember that he said that he can divide the remake in two "parts", a linear one ( Episode 1) and a open world ( the rest) but that doesnt mean the open world part is just one episode.

Edited by GoDBoss173

6 minutes ago, GoDBoss173 said:

It almost feels like you got offended by my comment. Calm down, I just stated my thoughts. 

Oh no sorry if I gave u the wrong feels. Totally agree with the logically aspects of ur thoughts only wanted to point out Nomuras part of his interview about that topic.

3 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Oh no sorry if I gave u the wrong feels. Totally agree with the logically aspects of ur thoughts only wanted to point out Nomuras part of his interview about that topic.

Dont worry, expressing yourself in a foreign language can be tricky, I know that well enough. ?

Whats your opinion about the game so far? Do you like it?

Man, while I don't wish to know, I also want to know at the same time... that enemy, the Hell House, I hope we get to face off against one in the game and it's a tougher enemy than most xD

And on the topic of state to the second game.  I could imagine it would be for stats and inventory items you have.  But if you've never played the first one, I could imagine the second game would go back to a default set of items and level perhaps? At least that's how I would see them working around that.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

While I don't own it yet I know it's around 100 GB and comes on 2 discs.

90.7GB according to Reddit.

14 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Man, while I don't wish to know, I also want to know at the same time... that enemy, the Hell House, I hope we get to face off against one in the game and it's a tougher enemy than most xD

Spoiler

It's a miniboss this time around.

Any source about Nomura saying it's going to be 2 parts only? It's impossible.