Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

My own question got answered in a loading screen in game. Ironic.. 

When the game is finished chapter select can be used to get all the missing side quests items and trophies you've missed.

Hope this clears some things out for people.

You can also change the settings to easy so should be easy once your a high level and steamroll through it that way :).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Damn I need just 2 more music discs (7th and 30th) but can't even figure out where I can find these 2, except that, every trophies are easy as hell and i'm not far away from the plat' within 30hours (just hard mode remaining and some collectibles + 1 chadley's report)

Oh btw, there is one more thing I didn't figure out yet, how to increase shock to 300%, I can't even get it to 200% for chadley's report (the last missing yet), does anyone know a trick?

Yes, its pretty easy once u reach the final areas of the game (Shinra Bulding) and get the weapon for Tifa which boosts the Damage for shocked enemies.

You can try before that with Aerith early on but once u have the weapon for Tifa just go to the training Simulator OR Colosseum afterwards and battle enemies which can handle a couple more hits. Now shock them first with normal attacks and then use the Ability of the Weapon twice. This should boost it easily over 200.

For the 300 use Aerith and Tifa together OR fight even stronger enemies which can handle even more hits and repeat the steps :)

Hope it will help.

The name of her Weapon is Mastergloves or some like that, sry I own the Game in German so idk the English Name for it :)

35 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Yes, its pretty easy once u reach the final areas of the game (Shinra Bulding) and get the weapon for Tifa which boosts the Damage for shocked enemies.

You can try before that with Aerith early on but once u have the weapon for Tifa just go to the training Simulator OR Colosseum afterwards and battle enemies which can handle a couple more hits. Now shock them first with normal attacks and then use the Ability of the Weapon twice. This should boost it easily over 200.

For the 300 use Aerith and Tifa together OR fight even stronger enemies which can handle even more hits and repeat the steps :)

Hope it will help.

The name of her Weapon is Mastergloves or some like that, sry I own the Game in German so idk the English Name for it :)

Thanks for your answer, I think i've missed this glove, I've finished the game with 6 weapons for each characters except tifa who have only 5 ... where did you get it? :)

Well once you finish the game you get a "progression record" where almost everything is listed such as Finished quests, cornéo coliseum, weapons numbers, ennemies skills, etc..

Also there are 3 dresses for every characters, i'm almost sure they depends of our choices.

And once you finish the game, in chapters selection, the game tells you where are the missing songs + battle books.

Finished the game at lvl40, not hard to get lvl50 even more with double XP....

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Well once you finish the game you get a "progression record" where almost everything is listed such as Finished quests, cornéo coliseum, weapons numbers, ennemies skills, etc..

Also there are 3 dresses for every characters, i'm almost sure they depends of our choices.

And once you finish the game, in chapters selection, the game tells you where are the missing songs + battle books.

Finished the game at lvl40, not hard to get lvl50 even more with double XP....

No problem :) The Weapon for Tifa is in the Shinra Building where u have to play as her and climb around.

Once you fall down go up near the cars but don't directly climb the first ladder instead go around and climb to the other side where the weapon chest is :)

With many parts of the world getting this game over a week early, why don't they just release the digital version of the game now?

Am I only the only person feeling sad knowing that people have already completed the game already days ago while the rest of us still have THREE more days to wait?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Hope it will help.

So Aerith's Ray of Judgement (the continuous beam ability) and Tifa's True Strike along with her triangle abilities? I feel like I've done that before and it still wasn't enough. Maybe I need Haste on everyone just so they can squeeze in more abilities during the stagger window. I wish Cloud had something to increases stagger bonus.

Edited by PostGameBlues

Man I really think they went overboard with the hard difficulty. It's not just no items, it's enemy attacks always interrupt you, they hit harder, have new attack patterns and mechanics, but most cruel of all is how your mp pool is for the entirety of a chapter since rest points only restore hp. I'm currently at chapter 9 and boy oh boy

Spoiler

hellhouse

is making me pull my hair out lmao. Just when you think you finally have a materia set that can take on hard difficulty, you run into shit like this and it's like nope. Oh well back to playing around materias again. 

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

No problem :) The Weapon for Tifa is in the Shinra Building where u have to play as her and climb around.

Once you fall down go up near the cars but don't directly climb the first ladder instead go around and climb to the other side where the weapon chest is :)

thanks! i've missed it :)

EDIT :  FEW Links to help with jukebox discs, materias and ennemies skills :

https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/9625-final-fantasy-vii-remake-materia-list-all-magic-and-abilities-and-where-to-find-them

https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/9630-final-fantasy-vii-remake-music-disc-list-where-to-find-every-music-disc-for-the-jukebox

Edited by MercureUnleashed
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Huh, the enemy skill Apoptosis is the same as Self Destruct? And here I was racking my brains as to how to get them to do that attack for me. For a second I thought there was a hidden Manipulate materia in this game and you had to manipulate the enemy to cast Apoptosis on you lmao good to know. It is weird how differently named skills somehow are classified as one and the same.

Edited by PostGameBlues

37 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Huh, the enemy skill Apoptosis is the same as Self Destruct? And here I was racking my brains as to how to get them to do that attack for me. For a second I thought there was a hidden Manipulate materia in this game and you had to manipulate the enemy to cast Apoptosis on you lmao good to know. It is weird how differently named skills somehow are classified as one and the same.

Still have to figure out how to get all of the dresses for Corneo. 

Hard mode is definitely crazy sometimes and oh boy imagining the last 3 bosses on that difficulty gives me headaches :D 

9 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

I finished the game and replayed chapter 16 in hard but still can't get shinra VR matchs for Aerith and no malboro fight .... anyone know how to get them?

They're in Chapter 17, after the first fight you have access to a new VR room, where you can use Aerith and do the 7 new Hard-only battles.

18 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Still have to figure out how to get all of the dresses for Corneo. 

Hard mode is definitely crazy sometimes and oh boy imagining the last 3 bosses on that difficulty gives me headaches :D 

Yeah, the entirety of chapter 18 is gonna be cancer. 17 might not be too bad except the 2nd boss.

21 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Yeah, the entirety of chapter 18 is gonna be cancer. 17 might not be too bad except the 2nd boss.

The bosses in Chapter 17/18 (along with the one you mentioned earlier in Chapter 9) are the hardest, but they're not too bad really. If you have the 20% Cheaper Cure skill on people's weapons and have a decent pool of MP, you shouldn't ever run out of MP.

The hardest thing for platinum is the VR mission for the superboss, as it's 5 rounds like all other VR/Colosseum fights, and you have to fight the 4 summons before getting to the superboss. 4th summon is the hardest part, superboss itself isn't too bad. The reward for completing it however will help immensely with the last 2 chapters (or the whole game if you choose to do it earlier, however I didn't until I reached Chapter 17 normally).

Edited by Archavia
  • Like 1

If you play the whole game in classic (easy) mode first, can you can start on hard with the current level that you finish on easy? Or do you have to start from scratch with everything? Having a blast with the game so far tho. Need to give the original FF7 a new grind when im done with this. Been too many years! Hope they will remake FF8 & FF9 now too!

8 minutes ago, AVALANCHESOLD1ER said:

If you play the whole game in classic (easy) mode first, can you can start on hard with the current level that you finish on easy? Or do you have to start from scratch with everything? Having a blast with the game so far tho. Need to give the original FF7 a new grind when im done with this. Been too many years! Hope they will remake FF8 & FF9 now too!

Yes as soon as you finish the game, regardless of Classic/Easy/Normal (or if you changed it up as you played), you'll unlock Chapter Select and all your levels/gear/materia will carry over. You'll also get 2x EXP and 3x AP, so everything will level super fast.

Edited by Archavia
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Archavia said:

The bosses in Chapter 17/18 (along with the one you mentioned earlier in Chapter 9) are the hardest, but they're not too bad really. If you have the 20% Cheaper Cure skill on people's weapons and have a decent pool of MP, you shouldn't ever run out of MP.

The hardest thing for platinum is the VR mission for the superboss, as it's 5 rounds like all other VR/Colosseum fights, and you have to fight the 4 summons before getting to the superboss. 4th summon is the hardest part, superboss itself isn't too bad.

That's kind of reassuring lol With chapter 9 you really feel the mp limit since you have the beginning part then the colosseum part. I just finished chapter 12, and I was surprised at how much easier of a time I had with the boss fight at the end.

Edited by PostGameBlues

6 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

That's kind of reassuring lol With chapter 9 you really feel the mp limit since you have the beginning part then the colosseum part. I just finished chapter 12, and I was surprised at how much easier of a time I had with the boss fight at the end.

Yeah there wasn't a single time that I ran out of MP for even one character, let alone all of them. Chapter 9 boss just demands a bit more MP usage due to how it works. Normally I only use MP for Cure/Revive, and occasionally for something like Subversion in the right situations. Chapter 18 was probably the lowest my MP got though. Never used offensive magic outside of like 3 times, only ever had it equipped with Elemental on my weapons when enemies are weak, or on my armour when they're loaded with a bunch of attacks of one element (like the first boss in Chapter 8).

Edited by Archavia

1 minute ago, zero7uk_ said:

Think I'll be forgoing the plat and just be enjoying the experience. Hard mode sounds like torture

Truthfully it wasn't that bad, I was a bit worried about when I started but it was fine. I never got a game over. In fact gameplay-wise I enjoyed my run on Hard even more as it really made me learn and understand the mechanics and take advantage of strengths/weaknesses, whereas on my first playthrough I didn't fully understand certain mechanics and had to brute force some battles on Normal.

• Like 3