Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

14 minutes ago, FrozenLionheart said:

I'm struggling to get the "pro" difficulty for the pull ups done, it feels incredibly unbalanced 2 rounds and the pattern unlike squats alternates and somehow Jules in the 2nd round seems to somehow take steroids in the last 20 seconds and pull ahead, to those who have done it how did you manage to do it?

yeah, it took me like 10 tries and i managed to beat him by 2 pull ups.

personnaly, it was easier for me when i was saying "square, triangle, X, circle, square, triangle, X, circle, square, triangle, X, circle, " in my head while tapping it. I made less mistakes doing that.

Then, just try to get the rythm right and it should be good :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FrozenLionheart said:

I'm struggling to get the "pro" difficulty for the pull ups done, it feels incredibly unbalanced 2 rounds and the pattern unlike squats alternates and somehow Jules in the 2nd round seems to somehow take steroids in the last 20 seconds and pull ahead, to those who have done it how did you manage to do it?

- If you fall you restart.

- Go for 20 minimum first round. (When I got the trophy I manged to get 23 in round 1)

- Go for 20 again. The last 5-10 seconds she/he? should fall and you can pump out the last pull ups.

Just go slow in the start and get the pattern right. After the second time you need to spam 1 button the rythem should be super fast then you can just spam the order. Don't try to spam in the beginning of the round as that happened to me. I kept falling because I wanted to go faster then I was allowed.

Hope this helps just keep retrying took me like 10 tries before I finally won.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FrozenLionheart said:

He always seem to end up at 43 or 44, so you need to be able to pull off 22-23 per round, thats what I went by atleast, took a great while for me but ended up at 46 eventually

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

yeah, it took me like 10 tries and i managed to beat him by 2 pull ups.

personnaly, it was easier for me when i was saying "square, triangle, X, circle, square, triangle, X, circle, square, triangle, X, circle, " in my head while tapping it. I made less mistakes doing that.

Then, just try to get the rythm right and it should be good :)

3 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

- If you fall you restart.

- Go for 20 minimum first round. (When I got the trophy I manged to get 23 in round 1)

- Go for 20 again. The last 5-10 seconds she/he? should fall and you can pump out the last pull ups.

Just go slow in the start and get the pattern right. After the second time you need to spam 1 button the rythem should be super fast then you can just spam the order. Don't try to spam in the beginning of the round as that happened to me. I kept falling because I wanted to go faster then I was allowed.

Hope this helps just keep retrying took me like 10 tries before I finally won.

3 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

He always seem to end up at 43 or 44, so you need to be able to pull off 22-23 per round, thats what I went by atleast, took a great while for me but ended up at 46 eventually

Thanks for the replies, with me having fibromyalgia and all it affects cognitive function so I can easily lose the pattern and I go at a decent pace too, he's an absolute nightmare so my stress levels went sky high with it so taking another break, its not a fun mini game squats is easy compared as it always follows the same pattern as the original. There had better not be any more mini games like this in the other parts, apart from this 1 thing I'm enjoying the game immensely, the rhythm one compared not as bad but the multiple changes with camera angles when was doing it as a part of the story (haven't finished it yet) was kinda jarring as didn't know what to expect but at least that's easier.

Edit: Got it done, and he dropped around the last second or 2 which was nuts, a shame that there is a break between rounds so immersion breaking but at least I don't have to do it again.

Edited by FrozenLionheart

Btw, does any1 know which the third dress for Cloud is? First playthrough I got some gray looking dress iirc, second time a black/blue.

Edit: By the looks if it, by searching screens on google there its supposed to be a purple dress with a tiara?

Edited by Misshandlad

12 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

A proposito, any1 sa qual è il terzo vestito per Cloud? Primo playthrough ho ottenuto un vestito grigio dall'aspetto iirc, la seconda volta un nero / blu.

Modifica: A quanto pare, cercando schermate su Google ci dovrebbe essere un vestito viola con una tiara?

I think it depends on what you choose

Spoiler

to massage.

But I have not tried. 

There are choices regarding

Spoiler

the coin toss and the response to the first meeting with Jhonny

so there is a lot of evidence to be done.

4 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Just noticed a trophy I don't have yet and no clue how to get "divine gratitude : get a letter from an angel" what's that?

Just before you start chapter 15 and climb the wall there's a letter on the floor if you pick that letter up you get the trophy.

I think you need a certain side quest completed to be able to pick it up.

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Just before you start chapter 15 and climb the wall there's a letter on the floor if you pick that letter up you get the trophy.

I think you need a certain side quest completed to be able to pick it up.

Well I went too far in my previous save, barret asks me if I want to climb the wall if I approach the wall, I see the letter on the floor but can't pick it ahah i'll redo the ch14 thanks!

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

What would the best place to level up? I just finished the story.

Should I just go to chapter 17 and grind out the VR system?

I want to get everyone to 50 first and max out my materia's before even bothering with hard mode.

I got to 50  without even trying by getting rid of every other trophy first through chapter select. If you have the Exp Up materia from the VR challenge it makes it even faster. And unlike the original game, Exp Up in this remake affects everyone in the party not just who has it equipped.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

Y03CjtH.jpg

Finally nailed this bad boy. My favourite game of the PS4 era; they got almost everything perfect. Think the decision to make it episodic was a good one as this would have been extremely rushed otherwise, but they really made even the Midgar portion feel like a fully fledged game. As you can probably tell by the playtime :P

A couple of the latter story bosses are really tough, there's no way you can just blindly rush in mashing Square or ue what worked on Easy/Normal. You need strategy and it really brings out how incredible the battle system is. I was majorly sceptical and was one of those 'just give me the original with better graphics' but it really won me over quickly and I wouldn't want it any other way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Darth_Krid said:

Y03CjtH.jpg

Finally nailed this bad boy. My favourite game of the PS4 era; they got almost everything perfect. Think the decision to make it episodic was a good one as this would have been extremely rushed otherwise, but they really made even the Midgar portion feel like a fully fledged game. As you can probably tell by the playtime :P

A couple of the latter story bosses are really tough, there's no way you can just blindly rush in mashing Square or ue what worked on Easy/Normal. You need strategy and it really brings out how incredible the battle system is. I was majorly sceptical and was one of those 'just give me the original with better graphics' but it really won me over quickly and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Took your time :P Congrats though, welcome to the club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Finally nailed this bad boy. My favourite game of the PS4 era; they got almost everything perfect.

I agree, almost everything was perfect. Jessie, Biggs and Wedge's characters being fleshed out a lot more, a combat system that looks simple but has a lot of intricacies hidden beneath, and the voice acting for the main characters which felt authentic. However, the textures (particularly the slums and background images) and lip syncing outside of cutscenes are hit and miss. Not to mention that weird ending and quite frankly the final encounters in Chapter 18 which felt unnecessary and over complicated things more than they needed to in my opinion. It was borderline if not straight up

Spoiler

fan service.

But it's directed by Nomura so I'm not surprised lol

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

This game is massively popular so I know it'll happen, but I hope a super in-depth hard mode guide comes out quickly with some good setups. Dodging was ridiculously hard for me in the demo. I hope blocking is still viable on hard.

Really like that the XP is ramped up on replay. Good on them.

For the people complaining about having to replay the game twice, the 2nd hard playthrough is all about the battles. You'll be skipping all the story. It's a pure-gameplay playthrough and it'll go much faster.

6 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Quick question guys... Can you get banned on PSN if you play a game the day before it's release? I'm asking this here because I think I'll have FF7 Remake tomorrow which is the day before release and I don't know if I'd be okay playing it the day before the release date. 

look at all the people that already have the game. I'm playing it since last thursday. Do you think we all risk to be banned?..

Why would they even ban you? Do you need to be punished because your sellers sent them too fast? Are you supposed to know when it becomes "authorized" to play a game?

I mean, if someone sees a game in a store and says "hey, i'd like to play that game, looks fun", would they need to go online and check the release date, just to know if it's ok to play the game they just legally bought?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lesk8vaincra said:

look at all the people that already have the game. I'm playing it since last thursday. Do you think we all risk to be banned?..

Why would they even ban you? Do you need to be punished because your sellers sent them too fast? Are you supposed to know when it becomes "authorized" to play a game?

I mean, if someone sees a game in a store and says "hey, i'd like to play that game, looks fun", would they need to go online and check the release date, just to know if it's ok to play the game they just legally bought?

Why would they ban you? Well, because you're playing the game before the release date.