Level 30 with AutoHotKey

JohnCouscous

• 1 month later...
On 31/03/2020 at 4:55 PM, JohnCouscous said:

I guys,

I tried to follow the method right here, but it don't work.

Is it still OK ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eacm2fxjwcy41bk/boost.ahk?dl=0

Thanks in advance, I'm level 21 and bored to create for "nothing"

I saw a response that said to check that your Remote Desktop window’s name matches the name in the boost.ahk file. Any luck trying that?

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2020 at 10:29 PM, DragonSpear2462 said:

i remember when people minded their own business. if you're bored and/or have no actual solutions to provide, just move onto another forum thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know what you expect from a trophy hunting forum.

With auto hotkey you aren't earning anything. Might as well get someone else to earn all your trophies for you while you're at it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Im fully against macros and scripts and crap.

But I dont care how others play its more of a you do you sorta thing.

I personally would feel like cheating if I did it but I have gamer morales.

Id feel like I didnt really earn the achievements so I wouldnt macro 1000 jumps in ff9 and feel good about the plat for example.

I have no issue in others however doing this becausr its like shareplay, if people want another person or script to play the game for them then its up to them really.

I just focus on my own profile I got my own backlog to give a shit about versus if other dudes use scripts or shareplay because you cant really force people to play your way but at the same time you are the only person you are cheating so if you dont care then its whatever to ke honestly

I'm with you, I'm super against cheating too when it comes to PvP-type situations. 

In this case, there is no harm done to anyone. 

So my point is, why do you guys even care how others earn their trophies? It's not going to change anything in your life. 

If you somehow feel insecure that I'm earning more trophies than you via unorthodox methods, that's your problem lol. I'm not out there bragging about my trophy list to anyone. I do this for own enjoyment. 

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Try to be helpful instead of judging how people do things. Else, you're in the wrong community.

Maybe I'm just old school but I understood gaming was supposed to be fun. To do this surely isn't fun? There's so many good games out there so why waste your time on one that you aren't having fun with?

I do get that people want the platinum in a game but you really shouldn't continue if you aren't having fun. That's how you burn out. Myself I'll just put it on the backlog. Maybe I'll go back to it one day maybe I won't.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Did you not read my post.

I dont care if you use macros or scripts.

Sorry, when I used "you", I meant people that complained about macros in general. I wasn't aiming that critic at you specifically. Sorry for the confusion.

2 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Maybe I'm just old school but I understood gaming was supposed to be fun. To do this surely isn't fun? There's so many good games out there so why waste your time on one that you aren't having fun with?

I do get that people want the platinum in a game but you really shouldn't continue if you aren't having fun. That's how you burn out. Myself I'll just put it on the backlog. Maybe I'll go back to it one day maybe I won't.

Yes I'm with you on the fun aspect of the argument.

I've enjoyed playing Dreams a lot. It's just this 2 specific trophies that force me to sculp and make music for ~2 hours that I'm not interested in (I'm more of a Player in Dreams rather than an artist).

Again, let's say that I love "cheating my way to platinums", why should you care? There's no harm done to anyone. People have their own ways of having fun; different hobbies and passion. You wouldn't see me going around the forum judging how other people have their funs. 

I'm not even arguing whether scripting is cheating or not. I just don't appreciate people that just come in, leave a snarky remark and don't offer solutions to a question/problem of the thread. If you don't like what you're reading, move on.  

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 4