'The Student Surpasses the Master' Trophy Bugged?

On 4/1/2020 at 4:57 AM, Vivis_apprentice said:

What's the trophy like compared to ship training IW time from MW?

yes, partly.
today i finished my immortal run. got back to chapter select to clean some trophies but man this one is kicking my ***. I've got MW Version in 10-12 tries but I'm at this one for good couple of hours. I've got more than 10-15 runs with 19.90 but i can't go lower. i just gave up for the day. if i can't do this, there is no point going for the veteran run :|

this is frustrating, tried like 1 1/2h now and best was 22.something. always an object in the way, miss a shot, double kill not counting as double because missing the 2nd target by a nanometer, civillian in the way, the knife target coming too late after knifing, always something, ugh

After probably 120-130 tries i got 19.25. For anyone getting really close but not quite there try a different route. Walking to the left of an obstacle instead of right can save you almost 0.3 seconds. Thats where i was doing it wrong. GL to anyone else struggling with this!

• Like 1

The course is set when you start the pit so if you have a bad course then you should restart the mission instead of keep running the course as it will keep changing. Keep restarting the mission until you get the 2 double kills on the roof instead of the guys on either side of the roof to help improve the time.

Another tip might be to turn off the sound so there are no distractions. Heres my try hope this helps someone! 

Edited by Niamh5445

Huh finally got the trophy with the time 18.65 i wont lie it wasnt easy it took me 3 days i had literally over 150 attempts.

For those who are still trying reset the first  mission until you get the route you feel it suits you the most and keep practicing and reseting checkpoint in that way your pit wont change.

I am not an expert in First-person shooter games so dont give up also one usefull tip after the traning with Foley pick up USP the checkpoint will save it

so you will have M9 and USP at begining of your pit.

Good luck everyone !?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got 18 seconds and it popped just fine. The trick is to get a triple collateral on the second and third bunch of targets, then get as many double collaterals as possible. That triple collat makes things pretty much perfect though. Took me about 30-45 mins to get and I was on stream doing it

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone who wants to try this with shareplay or how it's called? 

I have 3 controllers, one is broken in half, one has for some reason all of a sudden the need to push random buttons and my best controller doesn't sprint as it should be. 

Most of the time my soldier wants to sprint but it's more like a quick step and after that he just walks. 

Best time is 20.19 I think, so it's doable for me, but I don't think my controller survives my frustration ?