Spring Sale PSN US

cris3f

Some great stuff here. These contents aren't for everyone, but they are fun and do stand out in this sale. . .

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - $8.99 (DLC also on sale).
  • Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers - $8.99 (DLC also on sale).
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy (four games) - $17.50 - Fun Fact: The trilogy, which comes with one less game, is also on sale. . for $20.00. . . .
  • Borderlands Remaster - $9.89 - The best price this game has likely been across all major retails.
  • Just Cause 4 Complete Edition - $20.99 - The best time for even the the pickiest to finally grab this.
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition extra upgrade - $6.59 - This is amazing—like everything above—for people who only own the base game.

Most of, if not all of, those are the cheapest they've been. Every single thing listed above is an utter steal.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

Seams only purchase worth getting is Kingdom Hearts - All in one package(Org. $99.99) or TEKKEN 7 - Ultimate Edition(Org. $99.99).

Tekken 7 UE's lowest discount price has been $29.99, so a $24.99 drop saves you $5 extra.
What can I say about Kingdom Hearts - All in one package? Other than it's easily PSN's best bundle, and with an insane collection of titles.

$29.99 is quite an enticing deal, especially for anyone who's looking to start this franchise.

However I think I'd still recommend getting a physical version for $49.99 on Amazon or even Square Enix's store.

Hoping Nier: Automata - Game of the Yorha Edition goes on sale again(Wednesday), especially after those various Nier announcements last week.

Maybe even discount it to $14.99, altho I'm fine with a $19.99 again.

8 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Would of been nice if you list down games here and discount price that's on sale right now.

They state the list is incomplete so this would be rather pointless.

4 hours ago, Firmamento said:

is the sale on now? 

Not yet.

EDIT

Showing up.

Edited by cris3f

1 hour ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Any easy platinums?

wheels of aurelia

deponia games

lego games

AER: Memories Of Old

myself i'm getting the Kingdom Hearts all 4 one package: all 4 kingdom hearts game sets.

will be saying goodbye to rorona soon enough (wont start totori for several game rounds) it's super long.

Edited by kingdrake2

kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 for $20 stands out. not sure if i want to go through them again though. also jump force and one piece world seeker deluxe. 

have until the end of the month to see things through on these i believe, and more stuff will be added to the sale. one piece is one i can see me playing right awayish. 

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

have until the end of the month to see things through on these i believe, and more stuff will be added to the sale. one piece is one i can see me playing right awayish. 

As I said the promo is on 2 two weeks groups. The only game I want is on sale just until the 15th, have not noticed any game on sale for the full month yet. Just take attention on this for the games that interest you. They list on the game page the date limit for the sale price.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been yearning for the elusive UNO to be finally offered on a sale. Rejoice as this occurs very rarely! Everything else pales in comparison to this epitome of a masterpiece... 

Also, the Deponia collection seems worthwhile enough, anyone wish to share their verdict about the games? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VoxAnimi said:

Also, the Deponia collection seems worthwhile enough, anyone wish to share their verdict about the games? 

Entertaining enough, but be warned that the main character is a sexist douchebag, which can make a lot of "jokes" rather cringeworthy.

Thinking of picking up Wattam, the Messenger, Skyhill, and Felix the Reaper myself. Anyone knows if the last one got fixed?

EDIT: Bought and downloaded. Stil at v.1.00 so I’m going to say not patched yet. That’s too bad, but it still looks neat!

Edited by visighost
Answered own question
  • Like 2