Spring Sale PSN US

cris3f

I find this sale to be remarkably annoying to navigate. They have added and subtracted games over time, but it's really hard to see what's new, and what's going away. 

I might finally play Spider-Man, but the $19.99 price for the goty edition has been here before, so I might not. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

might finally play Spider-Man, but the $19.99 price for the goty edition has been here before, so I might not. 

Either that or start a PS Now free trial and play Spiderman(Vanilla) tht way.i didn't feel like the dlc added anything really.

Edited by shadowhood1111

On 19/04/2020 at 10:22 AM, hamzanawaz203 said:

which games should i buy from sale

If you have VR both Creed and Arizona Sunshine are on good deals. 

I also grabbed Strange Brigade and a couple others. Thinking of going back and getting Torchlight 2. There's a few ideas, maybe? 

On 4/19/2020 at 10:22 AM, hamzanawaz203 said:

which games should i buy from sale

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy

Far Cry 4/Far Cry 4 Gold Edition (that price is seriously insane and has to be the cheapest it's ever been)

Edited by EcoShifter

11 hours ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

If you have VR both Creed and Arizona Sunshine are on good deals. 

I also grabbed Strange Brigade and a couple others. Thinking of going back and getting Torchlight 2. There's a few ideas, maybe? 

Dont have vr but thanks bro

8 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy

Far Cry 4/Far Cry 4 Gold Edition (that price is seriously insane and has to be the cheapest it's ever been)

I will see that i might get spyro but thanks 

On 4/21/2020 at 8:59 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I find this sale to be remarkably annoying to navigate. They have added and subtracted games over time, but it's really hard to see what's new, and what's going away. 

They just removed two thirds of what was on sale despite saying it would be available till the 29th... Maybe they're just updating? I was tempted by Tekken 7 and Torchlight II...

As always, psprices is a much better tool to see what's been added, but there's nothing to do regarding what's disappeared...

EDIT: Seems like most games were simply removed from the sale page (for whatever reason - likely a mistake that they are somehow taking forever to fix because... PSN?) but they're still on sale. Not Tekken 7 though. Oh well.

Edited by visighost
  • Like 1

Are there even more sales this week? I swear the store is different. I don't remember COD WWII DLC being on sale and neither Jurassic World Evolution game.

Yeah, there's only 16 pages of sales instead of the 50+.

Edit #3: Clicking on the Spring Sale link now just lists add-ons and levels.

Edited by BestUsername----

4 hours ago, visighost said:

They just removed two thirds of what was on sale despite saying it would be available till the 29th... Maybe they're just updating? I was tempted by Tekken 7 and Torchlight II...

As always, psprices is a much better tool to see what's been added, but there's nothing to do regarding what's disappeared...

wow, sale was already meh, long running and not adding much as it is lol.

here's hoping the golden week sale doesn't skip out this year. :c think last year it was the 24th or 25th it launched, and the 24th is friday. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 4:14 PM, RJP_X said:

wow, sale was already meh, long running and not adding much as it is lol.

here's hoping the golden week sale doesn't skip out this year. :c think last year it was the 24th or 25th it launched, and the 24th is friday. 

I thought we already had that sale? Or is that sale and the "Big in Japan" sale not the same thing? I could have sworn that's what they called it last year. ?

Edit: Nvm. Either the names of the sale we had earlier must have been phrased differently or PSN is literally having the same sale (in name at least) twice.

Edited by Hero_of_Time_507