What is the difficult for this type of game?

I quite enjoyed the graphics and scenery but found the gameplay quite boring. I can offer different “walking sims” that I found more entertaining - What Remains of Edith Finch and SOMA were much better quality story wise (in my opinion).

• Like 2

On 1.4.2020 at 0:40 PM, Emina said:

I quite enjoyed the graphics and scenery but found the gameplay quite boring. I can offer different “walking sims” that I found more entertaining - What Remains of Edith Finch and SOMA were much better quality story wise (in my opinion).

Soma is a different Type of Game, but it's great of course.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 4:10 PM, brokenMaro said:

Hi!
I want to know how much is difficult this game, I saw some reviews and I really like it, but I want to know something alse.
Thanks for reading

Not difficult at all, but I suggest that you not play this game if you're feeling sad. And the best way to get through the game is by following this brilliant video guide:

• Like 3

I really enjoyed the game. It's definitely not for everyone, though. It's a super easy platinum - 1/10. I'd recommend a blind playthrough so you can explore and enjoy the story for what it is, as guides will obviously contain spoilers. If you're someone that only cares about trophies then use the video guide and it should only take a couple of hours.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:20 AM, Sikutai said:

Easy, one Trophy was a bit glitched. But you'll get a bit depressive if you play this game to long, maybe. I felt lonely.

Hahahahah, thanks for the advice !

On 1/4/2020 at 11:30 AM, KondeBra said:

1/10, a very easy game. I enjoyed my experience with it. Also great soundtrack.

?

On 1/4/2020 at 0:40 PM, Emina said:

I have already played What Remains of Edith Finch, it was very interesting and emotional.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2020 at 5:10 AM, brokenMaro said:

Hi!
I want to know how much is difficult this game, I saw some reviews and I really like it, but I want to know something alse.
Thanks for reading

extremely easy. 1/10 there is a guide on youtube that tells you how to get everything. beware that the shortcut trophy is glitched so i had to do a fast run through that took a half hour just to get that one on a new game. the game is EXTREMELY BORING if your going for trophies. so if you want a easy plat go for it, but you might fall asleep while doing so. 

if you hate games that throttle your speed then dont play this. even with the run button you never really "run"

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From what I remember, yes this is technically an easy platinum as there's no skill or grinding trophies, and it has no multiplayer so it will never be shut down.

However that said, you do need one thing, patience, as this is the slowest pace game I've ever played. Your character walks so slowly that even using the shortcuts and the 'running' button (Well I wouldn't call it running, more like slightly faster steps) takes a long time. And it does have alot of collectible trophies, some are unclear of what items are registered as collective, such as those bird books for the Bibliophile trophy. But the most frustrating trophy is the Radio Enthusiast, because as the description say, you have to listen to all the radios before doing anything else. So you practically have to backtrack to do all the other things after, making it feel like your doing second play-through.

I had to make a backup save for the Completionist trophy as I had forgotten a single audio recording, but aside from that, I had no glitches in the game. While its not the worst game I ever played, but its a good example of why walking simulator are not a popular genera of game.

Difficulty is a fat zero, but I adore these types of games for the stories they provide. Most of them don't offer platinum (Gone Home, What Remains, Vanishing of Ethan Carter) but occasionally, you'll find ones like Everybody's Gone or Sagebrush that do. Try em all out, I think you're in for a treat

• 11 months later...