[EU]Spring Sale

SiC

14 minutes ago, closertim said:

Is A way out worth it? Keep thinking about it but the price is still steep even on sale..... but me and the wife loved prison break and like playing couch coop so it could be worth it

It's good but over fairly quickly, I enjoyed it with a friend over 3 or 4 evenings I think.

It's one of the games you get with ea access, so if there are other games on that service you'd play it might be worth getting that as it's 20 £ for the year and there's a lot of games. Battlefield 1 and 5, need for speed games, all the sports franchises etc.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aceterix said:

It's one of the games you get with ea access, so if there are other games on that service you'd play it might be worth getting that as it's 20 £ for the year and there's a lot of games. Battlefield 1 and 5, need for speed games, all the sports franchises etc.

Yeah I am tempted to get a month of EA Access to plat A Way Out and Burnout Paradise Remastered, among some other stuff if I have time left. Don't care about the sports games but there is some more good stuff on it. It's a far better deal if you just want to play through the game once and/or get the plat.

I was banking on this sale to include discounted PS+ memberships but no luck so far it seems. I have run out and would like to extend at a nice price. We had discounts for it two years in a row around this time of the year. Oh well :<

• 2 weeks later...

Another sale, another disappointment. I think we're getting sales too often these days so the majority of them don't feel that special and end up being mediocre. I actually miss the time when we got Christmas/Summer/Black Friday sales and that was pretty much it.

Well, at least my wallet can rest and I can keep working on my backlog.

Maybe I was expecting too much, but this is rather disappointing... Among others, was expecting a Bayonetta discount. Oh well

I might finally buy Red Dead Redemption 2 and also work on my backlog. 

5 hours ago, Carol said:

Zombie Army 4 was added to the sale! Thank you, Sony! I know 30€ is still not a great price, but it’s my birthday and I want to play this game so much!

Parabéns :) 

bmg_ps.png

Edited by bmg_ps
  • Like 1

I was curious, and as I suspected, this is the 3rd time this year that the Infamous Second Son + Infamous First Light pack is on sale. lol if they insist so much I might finally get it since I never played them.

I did get Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, I think it is at an all time low, plus I am in the mood for some stealth fun.