ResidentEvil Resistance Trophies!

Am I the only one still baffled how there is no buffer zone to where the mastermind can spawn certain things? How’s many times has a mastermind spawned in a locker or zombie dog behind me or in both ends of a narrow corridor?

Also isn’t there suppose to be a single player or bot match? Maybe it’s boost able to there. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Am I the only one still baffled how there is no buffer zone to where the mastermind can spawn certain things? How’s many times has a mastermind spawned in a locker or zombie dog behind me or in both ends of a narrow corridor?

Also isn’t there suppose to be a single player or bot match? Maybe it’s boost able to there. 

Havent checked m8 about botz, because im working on plat for re3 first?

7 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Can someone confirm if this trophy list only gets on your profile if you start up resident evil resistance? Cuz I am definitely buying Re3 but I might not want to ever play this mode moreso if the list doesn't go on to my profile for just starting up re3

If you get 1 trophy it gets on your profile?

45 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Havent checked m8 about botz, because im working on plat for re3 first1f44d.png

If you get 1 trophy it gets on your profile1f44d.png

Think he means what if you get a single Campaign trophy?? Will that put trophies % from both games on your profile or just the single player trophies??

Looking at it, some maybe able to be done yourself as there is a tutorial, so there is something you can do yourself, just to what extent is the question

Edited by Optinooby

21 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Think he means what if you get a single Campaign trophy?? Will that put trophies % from both games on your profile or just the single player trophies??

Looking at it, some maybe able to be done yourself as there is a tutorial, so there is something you can do yourself, just to what extent is the question

O, no, it wont because you get to choose which one to install from disc(not sure about psn version tho) and it is 2 seperate games with 2 seperat trophy lists ?

Yeah, i think its boostable, ill check when i get plat on re3 on friday?

• Like 1