How to avoid Doomsday Heist Criminal Mastermind progress randomly resetting

Are those 2 and 3 players much harder? 

Also, we are planning with my friends to do those challenges during Christmas time, because we are all free then. Is it possible to do it in 2-3 days? We are not noobies, but far from pros. How long does it take to do whole heist of everything is going ok? 

Edited by Patrickosan

1 hour ago, Patrickosan said:

Are those 2 and 3 players much harder? 

Also, we are planning with my friends to do those challenges during Christmas time, because we are all free then. Is it possible to do it in 2-3 days? We are not noobies, but far from pros. How long does it take to do whole heist of everything is going ok? 

I found the 2 and 3 player ones to not be that much harder. You just have to be slow and patient and it won't really be a trouble achieving them. I think the time to complete one run is about 10 hours, so if you would do both the 2 and the 3 player run, you are looking at approximately 20 hours of gameplay maybe a few hours less if everything goes quickly and well in 2 to 3 days.?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Is it possible to do it in 2-3 days? We are not noobies, but far from pros. How long does it take to do whole heist of everything is going ok? 

If all of you have time, then yes, it's possible in 2-3 days. I completed my 2-Players run in 7 hours straight, with 1 hour of break in between and my other runs were also in 6 hours, but split in 2 days each.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's something wrong... I'm doing preps with my friends and after doing two of them, I have 1/29 and they have 2/29. We tried everything, resetting, we play on organisation group, etc. After doing 3, they have 3 but I have 1. How to avoid this? 

Edited by Patrickosan

Umm, try to do follow this:

1. Make sure the Host/Leader of the CEO send invites to join the Organization.

2. When the Preps and Setups starts, make sure everyone are in the big screen room.

That's what I always did and never failed.

Btw, A general tip. When you start a Setup or Finale and you see this message -> Mission Failed: Your CEO quit. Everyone should close the game immediately, it can restart your progress.

Believe me, it happen me once and my 4-Players run got reset.

Edited by LastRideII

3 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

We did all of that. I think it's some new bug... 

Well, if this is true, I'm not surprised. Every time Rockstar release a new DLC, old content are ruined. Businesses, properties, vehicles, and so on...

This past 15th they release The Contract DLC, so probably is that.

Edited by LastRideII

For more information, we are doing everything as we should. But leader of the group gets no progress and when we were doing Act 1 Final, he had info that his stats will reset, which it did and for the rest of the group not. So basically leader of the group right now is effed up and won't get trophy, so we will be doing everything twice, because knowing Rockstar, this won't get fixed anytime soon. 

So right now, remember that leader won't get trophy. You will have to make another run and change leader if he wants trophy too. This trophy is ridiculous itself, but with bugs like that it's just totally unfair.