Easy way to do combat immersion on realistic (can also be done with a friend)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 4:21 AM, LoveInHell said:

Thanks, I hope they wont patch this because I’m still considering to get the BO3 plat but not any time soon.

I don't think if it will be patched, because Treyarch stopped updating the game a while ago. They pretty much just don't care about this glitch.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Just letting people know that you can play this on recruit, just go for headshots and make an easy 44000 points. I thought the diffulty mattered, I thought it didn't matter where you shot enemies. But hs are worth 300 and body shots are only 50. Regardless of difficulty. So this is not hard at all once you know that. 

37 minutes ago, remolle700 said:

Just letting people know that you can play this on recruit, just go for headshots and make an easy 44000 points. I thought the diffulty mattered, I thought it didn't matter where you shot enemies. But hs are worth 300 and body shots are only 50. Regardless of difficulty. So this is not hard at all once you know that. 

Except if you are aiming for the platinum you need to pass all 16 rounds on realistic difficulty.

10 hours ago, jmartinez8089 said:

Except if you are aiming for the platinum you need to pass all 16 rounds on realistic difficulty.

I thought it was related to the 35k points medal. I didn't realise there was a challenge for beating it on realistic. Regardless, I beat it a couple of times on realistic trying to get 35k points thinking higher difficulty meant more points. At least it was not in vain then. 

12 minutes ago, remolle700 said:

I thought it was related to the 35k points medal. I didn't realise there was a challenge for beating it on realistic. Regardless, I beat it a couple of times on realistic trying to get 35k points thinking higher difficulty meant more points. At least it was not in vain then. 

Getting 35k points in very easy to do in recruit, so I would recommend doing it on that while also getting a lot of headshots and being as fast as possible. You should get it on your first few tries.

edit: 

for some reason I didn’t see your original post where you said you already did this on recruit, and I don’t know how to delete my post so just ignore it I guess.

Edited by J_E_B_B

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Laaangley said:

what do you mean 3 people? 

You can do BO3 campaign with up to 3 coop partners. It makes things easier as long as everyone knows what they’re doing. Of course, it can be difficult to get that many people, but It’s still pretty easy with 1 partner, which is how I did it.

11 hours ago, J_E_B_B said:

You can do BO3 campaign with up to 3 coop partners. It makes things easier as long as everyone knows what they’re doing. Of course, it can be difficult to get that many people, but It’s still pretty easy with 1 partner, which is how I did it.

I found this out today. I thought the campaign was only for 2 people. If you have 4 people will that spawn 4 times the enemies?

4 hours ago, Laaangley said:

I found this out today. I thought the campaign was only for 2 people. If you have 4 people will that spawn 4 times the enemies?

I only ever noticed it increasing the amount of warlords and other strong enemies. Everything else seemed to be the same, but I may be wrong. It’s still a lot easier to play coop so don’t let this turn you from it.

9 hours ago, Laaangley said:

Also either use the drakon or the locus as your guns, snipers are surprisingly the beat in the campaign 

On 10/25/2020 at 7:18 PM, cbh114 said:

Also either use the drakon or the locus as your guns, snipers are surprisingly the beat in the campaign 

Yeah I used the thermal drakon with the man o war but always used the drakon. Got the platinum the other day. Surprisingly the no death run wasn't so bad.