Easy way to do combat immersion on realistic (can also be done with a friend)

Hi guys, it may not be the good topic but for the veteran no death run, can you use the emergency reserve ability without impacting any medals or trophy ?

What do you suggest as second tactical : the one that repels grenades? 

Thanks. 

16 hours ago, Scut66 said:

Hi guys, it may not be the good topic but for the veteran no death run, can you use the emergency reserve ability without impacting any medals or trophy ?

Thanks. 

Yes, it means fully died, so u can be downed as many times as long as u don't fully die and yeah the one that repels grenades 

17 hours ago, Scut66 said:

Thanks. 

Yes it is good. If you go down and use your revive thing make sure to go back to the armory and select the same class to replenish the self revive. That way you have unlimited amounts of it. 

• 10 months later...

On 4/1/2020 at 8:54 AM, cbh114 said:
Snip

Very nice.  Just saying this.  Wish I would have known this before I platted it.  This should help others have less trouble.  Nice helping the site.

Edited by kfree7

• 1 month later...
On 01/10/2021 at 10:59 AM, SerEriol said:

Has anyone tested the glitch with psPlus collection digital copy on Ps5?

I have not tested this was the collection. But BO3 ps4 hasn't been updated in ages so I would be surprised if this didn't work. Also sorry for the late reply it didn't appear in my inbox

1 hour ago, Ronikastoun said:

@cbh114

hey man 

please i need help

does this work on any version of the safe house ? and if no , how do i switch safehouses? 

i am in the end game safehouse, and once i sit 1 controller on the chair, i cant make the second controller player to sit down 

just go to mission 4 safehouse and follow the guide and it takes a lot of attempts its a bit buggy 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 8:40 AM, Western_Mango45 said:

Can anyone explain this better to me? Ive been trying to do it split screen to no avail. Both of load in I sit in the chair, but I cant get the other player to sit the same chair. Is there anything I'm missing. I just have to them to sit in the same chair right?

On 10/30/2023 at 5:06 PM, Poindexter2291 said:

Worked for me a couple weeks ago, I used this video as a guide 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFzH0sAx6Kw&list=LL&index=4 

I kept trying this and finally I was able to do this today 11/5/2023.

This is for everyone who is attempting to do this as of 11/5/2023 (For i havent play for about a week or so), the 2nd controller/account will have to have a PS+ account with it; I want to forewarn whomever reads this. Playstations way of attempting to Monoplize as much as possible lol.

Good Luck to those who attempt to do this in the future!