AC Valhalla Trophy List [Trophy Thoughts]

Update: List is officially posted: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11736-assassins-creed-valhalla

Previous Post (Wrong info):

**It seems like the trophy list for AC Valhalla got leaked just like the Avengers trophies some time ago. Be aware that it contains spoilers for some sections of the game and we don't know if they are story related or side quest related like in Odyssey. 

For the people worrying about co-op trophies, you only have one were you need a group of 4 players. 

Here's the reddit threat: https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/fsjas8/assassins_creed_valhalla_achievement_list/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share**

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I've seen it, and, indeed, it looks like a hybrid of the two styles of AC with a few elements from Far Cry and such thrown in. Which, assuming it actually works, is gonna probably make me like it a lot... when I get around to playing it, that is, which is probably not gonna be any time soon.

But looks like a really fun list. Lotsa stuff to do, which I know a lot of people hate, but it's an AC game, so it should be expected. :P

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 1

The only potential frustration I can see could be the win every Orlog one but that's just based on how bad I remember some of the other mini-games being in past entries.

I am curious about "Overdesigned II" for defeating 3 "hard difficulty" enemies whilst on fire without breaking their shields and whether that will be possibly either directly game difficulty (as in set in the options by you) related due to the "hard" or missable if you have a level cap and the game counts enemies above your level as hard.

Aside from those two points though it looks like another time consuming but easy AC list.

Edited by VladimirKal

I don't know if I'm missing something, but the leaked trophy list from that Reddit post doesn't match the trophy list from this site. Is Valhalla going to have close to a hundred trophies? 

I hope that leak from Reddit is accurate tho, because I love mythology and how it's portrayed in AC games (even if sometimes the Isu lore messes it up - looking at you Odyssey).

In any case, Valhalla seems like it's going to be pretty fun and full of content, if even half of those leaked trophies are true.