AC Valhalla Trophy List [Trophy Thoughts]

58 minutes ago, Caiphon said:

I don't know if I'm missing something, but the leaked trophy list from that Reddit post doesn't match the trophy list from this site. Is Valhalla going to have close to a hundred trophies? 

I hope that leak from Reddit is accurate tho, because I love mythology and how it's portrayed in AC games (even if sometimes the Isu lore messes it up - looking at you Odyssey).

In any case, Valhalla seems like it's going to be pretty fun and full of content, if even half of those leaked trophies are true.

I don’t know why the two threads were merged.

the trophies are officially out and you can see them.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11736-assassins-creed-valhalla

I’d ignore the Reddit part of this thread from April.  It is misleading and should have stayed as its own thread.

• Like 2

Good list and what I would have expected for the most part.

Will be a time sink as usual and 100%ing all regions/territories, will I imagine take some time.

Nevertheless, i’m itching to play this and get stuck into some good Viking action. Hoping to make this my first plat on PS5. :D

Love the trophy tile art and the colour! Good job.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

I don’t know why the two threads were merged.

the trophies are officially out and you can see them.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11736-assassins-creed-valhalla

I’d ignore the Reddit part of this thread from April.  It is misleading and should have stayed as its own thread.

Awww, I knew that a Jörmungandr or Nidhoggr boss fight sounded too good to be true (after all, they're supposed to be massive). Hopefully there's some mythical creature boss fights in the game.

Good news would be that there's no mp trophy if that leak is fake (unless I'm missing something from the main trophy list).

Still looks like a fun list.

9 minutes ago, Caiphon said:

Awww, I knew that a Jörmungandr or Nidhoggr boss fight sounded too good to be true (after all, they're supposed to be massive). Hopefully there's some mythical creature boss fights in the game.

Good news would be that there's no mp trophy if that leak is fake (unless I'm missing something from the main trophy list).

Still looks like a fun list.

If there was gonna be MP in the base game, would've known by now. It could always be added in the future, like with W_D Legion.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Caiphon said:

I don't know if I'm missing something, but the leaked trophy list from that Reddit post doesn't match the trophy list from this site. Is Valhalla going to have close to a hundred trophies? 

I hope that leak from Reddit is accurate tho, because I love mythology and how it's portrayed in AC games (even if sometimes the Isu lore messes it up - looking at you Odyssey).

In any case, Valhalla seems like it's going to be pretty fun and full of content, if even half of those leaked trophies are true.

I think the reddit post was supposed to be an April fool's prank

Collectible eveywhere *_* i read this on Powerpyx site 386 Wealth Locations, 233 Mysteries, 161 Artifact *_* and is the biggest AC ever The total map size of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is 140km² across all 5 areas and it’s mostly landmass. This makes it the biggest Assassin’s Creed game to date.Hope run fine everywhere PS4 base and pro. 

Edited by Neme-ita

As an AC maniac I am beyond exited now after reading all those trophies, we get like what? 5 maps? Norway, England, Vinland, Jotunnheim, Asgard... and get Ireland and Paris in DLC! 

I wasn't excited before because I prefer Greek Mythology, but now I am really looking for it :) 

• Like 1

There's a PS5 trophy list for this game just like Watch Dogs Legion. I'm assuming the same will be the case for Far Cry 6 in February. Trophy list looks similar to Odyssey/Origins. Still gonna wait for all DLCs to come out before getting this game though, just like all the other Ubisoft games moving forward. However, it's really weird that there's no season pass edition for the PS5/Series X versions of Ubisoft's recent and upcoming games. 

Edited by PostGameBlues

32 minutes ago, Anke said:

(the buggiest I have ever played in 12 years of guide making)."

Fuck... Every time we switch generations Ubisoft just breaks everything. More than usual. 

Let's hope they fix it with a Day 1 patch.

Edited by maiathewinners

1 hour ago, Anke said:

PowerPyx's guide is up. They reckon on 120+ hours although more worryingly considering that number is "The game is extremely buggy (the buggiest I have ever played in 12 years of guide making)."

So even longer than Odyssey? And that game was way too huge and boring. They should stop making AC games bigger and longer... and just focus more on the story like they did with the first AC games. I've bought all the AC games so far, but I won't even consider this one with a huge discount, so disappointed... They completely ruined the series.