AC Valhalla Trophy List [Trophy Thoughts]

3 hours ago, Anke said:

PowerPyx's guide is up. They reckon on 120+ hours although more worryingly considering that number is "The game is extremely buggy (the buggiest I have ever played in 12 years of guide making)."

Just saw this as well on his site. It's nice to know ubisoft just breaks a game with 780 collectibles. If 1 bugs we're screwed.

I've recently platted Watch Dogs Legion in 2 days and it's the first time in 3 years I was wondering if my ps4 had issues. 

- 6 blue screens

- Cutscene that broke and prevented my story progression

- few times NPC's that didn't spawn

- list goes on..

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Just saw this as well on his site. It's nice to know ubisoft just breaks a game with 780 collectibles. If 1 bugs we're screwed.

I've recently platted Watch Dogs Legion in 2 days and it's the first time in 3 years I was wondering if my ps4 had issues. 

- 6 blue screens

- Cutscene that broke and prevented my story progression

- few times NPC's that didn't spawn

- list goes on..

I've never had so many blue screens in a game, that one was bad.

6 hours ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

So even longer than Odyssey? And that game was way too huge and boring. They should stop making AC games bigger and longer... and just focus more on the story like they did with the first AC games. I've bought all the AC games so far, but I won't even consider this one with a huge discount, so disappointed... They completely ruined the series.

Odyssey was one of the most boring games I've played in quite some time, at least this one has some entertainment with the interesting mini-quests and events.

With Odyssey too I barely saw anything of the map as I was just desperately trying to finish it as it was so repetitive.

Edited by Anke

17 hours ago, Anke said:

PowerPyx's guide is up. They reckon on 120+ hours although more worryingly considering that number is "The game is extremely buggy (the buggiest I have ever played in 12 years of guide making)."

Did they mention what console it was played on? Wondering if its like that across the board or only on current gen consoles. 

5 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Did they mention what console it was played on? Wondering if its like that across the board or only on current gen consoles. 

We played it on PS4 Pro. Both myself and one other guy can't progress the story because a quest objective doesn't spawn (I'm 70 hours in having fully cleared 6 areas). I can go to all the other locations and clean up, but a couple of collectibles are locked behind story (i.e. in castles and stuff you can't get into yet) so I'm locked out of that and thoroughly fed up. PowerPyx was stuck for a while too with a different bug but that fixed itself eventually.

It's a shame as I really, really loved the game until that point but it's left a bitter taste. Just got to hope they fix it. Aside from that obvious bug, I've also had more than 10 'blue screen' total crashes where the PS4 has to reset but the general gameplay has been sold. Yay for being their beta testers I guess.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

So even longer than Odyssey? And that game was way too huge and boring. They should stop making AC games bigger and longer... and just focus more on the story like they did with the first AC games. I've bought all the AC games so far, but I won't even consider this one with a huge discount, so disappointed... They completely ruined the series.

Same here, Used to be the biggest AC fan and used to buy all the games day 1 but this will be the first time I am waiting for a sale before jumping in. Wish they would just return back to what made the original games so great. Out of the bigger ones, I loved origins but really disliked odyssey. Since this is the same team behind origins, I have some hope but still not risking it

Edited by abhinandhan22