What DLC is absolutely required for Trophies?

As far as I know you only need extra pack 1 and 2 but I have no idea if you actually need the super pass for the extra packs to work, I'd assume not but I'd recommend waiting for the extra pass to go on sale, I got pretty annoyed with when they did 2 extra packs and redid the bundle with a extra 2 packs included afterwards when extra pack 3 was incoming/out.

Edited by FrozenLionheart
Better description.

11 minutes ago, FrozenLionheart said:

As far as I know you only need extra pack 1 and 2 but I have no idea if you actually need the super pass for the extra packs to work, I'd assume not but I'd recommend waiting for the extra pass to go on sale, I got pretty annoyed with when they did 2 extra packs and redid the bundle with a extra 2 packs included afterwards when extra pack 3 was incoming/out.

Yeah they have the extra pass on sale right with the base game. But mainly wanted to see as sometimes they put the individual packs on sale rather not, spend money on he whole pass if a single pack or two comes out cheaper on sale right

I'm still surprised though they haven't even made a complete edition of it yet for digital

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 11:53 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

You will need Extra DLC Pack 1, Extra DLC Pack 2, Masters Pack (this one is free) for trophies.

I bought them separately/individually (only these) and got 100%.

The DLC for this game is a mess. The descriptions on the store are deplorable,as usual. Since the Extra DLC packs individually seem to never go on sale does the "DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - Extra Pass" includes everything needed? The Super Pass and Ultra Pack Set are redundant and worthless?

And let me guess that the Time Travel includes nothing of what is needed...

Edited by cris3f

7 hours ago, cris3f said:

The DLC for this game is a mess. The descriptions on the store are deplorable,as usual. Since the Extra DLC packs individually seems to never go on sale does the "DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - Extra Pass" includes everything needed? The Super Pass and Ultra Pack Set are redundant are worthless?

Yeah why I asked this question originally sadly even searching it through Google alot of of people are equally confused everywhere.

Anyways Game and Dlc are both on sale right now as part of the Big in Japan sale. Which is better then usual since their usually on sale at different times and game seems a little cheaper then it usually is when on sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Yeah why I asked this question originally sadly even searching it through Google alot of of people are equally confused everywhere.

Anyways Game and Dlc are both on sale right now as part of the Big in Japan sale. Which is better then usual since their usually on sale at different times and game seems a little cheaper then it usually is when on sale.

Unless you are planning on playing after getting all trophies, then i just recommend the Extra Pass and Masters Pack like @DizzyDavidson said. The Ultra Pass can get you Android 21's ultimate skill (which has a glitch that can make your skill buffs stay permanent throughout the mission) but isn't required for 100%, The Super Pass offers nothing important unless there is some characters from the packs that you would like.

9 hours ago, cris3f said:

And yes the Time Travel edition will offer nothing for Xenoverse 2 since that's a Xenoverse 1 bundle not for Xenoverse 2.

Edited by BlackSabre500
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/04/2020 at 5:11 PM, cris3f said:

The DLC for this game is a mess. The descriptions on the store are deplorable,as usual. Since the Extra DLC packs individually seem to never go on sale does the "DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - Extra Pass" includes everything needed? The Super Pass and Ultra Pack Set are redundant and worthless?

I can confirm that the extra pass includes extra pack 1, 2, 3 and 4 and do the extra pass includes everything you need to get all dlc trophies 

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

The game is $9

Extra Pass is $15

Masters Pack is free

that’s all is needed for the %100 according to the posts above. obviously these prices are for the current sale. 

to buy or not to buy? 

Honestly get it if it's on sale. Most times the dlc and game is on sale separately even then the regular game is one of those ones that the publisher refuses to lower original sales price. (When it's not on sale it still sells for its full $60US price)

• Like 1