Immortal Trophy Explained

hi everyone
do not this trophy in different difficulty ( all mission must be done in same diffucilty)
do all mission in RECRUIT and if you die, just restart mission.
NOTE: dont forget NO RUSSIA mission and if your trophy is not pop after finish last mission... just replay SSDD and select RECRUIT in the end of mission. 

Edited by GoldenComix

Well mine finally popped. Thank god! It’s 100% a little glitchy. I replayed the enemy of my enemy and it popped at the end of the mission. Even though i completed it without dying yesterday. 

Look, don’t listen to anyone that says you can’t kill friendlies. That makes no difference what so ever. If you kill a friendly and the game doesn’t fail the mission, then it’s fine. You aren’t restarting from a checkpoint so it’s fine. There are times when the game will fail the mission when you kill too many or you kill a civilian. If that happens, restart the mission.

Edited by Radford999
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Just finished it and no fucking trophy. So pissed off. Do you need to do ssdd as well? 

Edit: Ssdd counts. Just got the trophy.

For those saying that killing friendlies disables the trophy,I am pretty sure it doesn't since I killed one or two friendlies and didn't restart the mission and I still got the trophy. I think the trophy is buggy for whatever reason

It happened to me. I completed all missions and no trophy popped up. I believe I shot 1-2 friendly fire in "Wolverines" and "The Gulag" and didn't restart the mission. I played "S.S.D.D." again and got the damn trophy.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Smashguy said:

It happened to me. I completed all missions and no trophy popped up. I believe I shot 1-2 friendly fire in "Wolverines" and "The Gulag" and didn't restart the mission. I played "S.S.D.D." again and got the damn trophy.

Hmm I really don't know then. I hadn't done S.S.D.D without restarting a checkpoint at the time as I totally forgot that S.S.D.D is part of the requirement and started my playthrough from team player so mine definitely wasn't glitched. I feel the game just doesn't register it sometimes which is why people are having issues.

7 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Hmm I really don't know then. I hadn't done S.S.D.D without restarting a checkpoint at the time as I totally forgot that S.S.D.D is part of the requirement and started my playthrough from team player so mine definitely wasn't glitched. I feel the game just doesn't register it sometimes which is why people are having issues.

I skipped SSDD and didn't finish it I wrote down in my phone. No trophy popped up. I played it again and complete the mission. Got trophy popped up.

I think you can skip "No Russian" mission only.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, terman8or said:

So you can confirm you did kill friendlies and still got the trophy? - a lot of people have said that this disables the trophy? 

Yep I’ve killed multiple. Try doing SSDD that’s the one that I guess I missed. 

• Like 3

unfortunately i did the story 3-4 times, didnt work for me, deleted the save started a new game finished missions without dying or restarted a mission when it happened(also reselected it after the campaign was over), i give up on this one :( hope there will be a solution

Got the trophy after doing S.S.D.D last! 

I started on Team Player on recruit and played in normal order. If I died I just restarted the mission. I shot team mates loads of times and never had to restart a mission because of it, only when I died I restarted. If it came up friendly fire which it didn’t I would have restarted the mission. I completed all the missions, got to endgame and watched the full credits and nothing. Jumped on SSDD and when the course finished I selected the difficulty I completed all the other missions on and when team player started again the trophy popped. Anyone that done the campaign and didn’t get their trophy I would do SSDD if you haven’t already 

6 hours ago, mcgrotty__ said:

Got the trophy after doing S.S.D.D last! 

I started on Team Player on recruit and played in normal order. If I died I just restarted the mission. I shot team mates loads of times and never had to restart a mission because of it, only when I died I restarted. If it came up friendly fire which it didn’t I would have restarted the mission. I completed all the missions, got to endgame and watched the full credits and nothing. Jumped on SSDD and when the course finished I selected the difficulty I completed all the other missions on and when team player started again the trophy popped. Anyone that done the campaign and didn’t get their trophy I would do SSDD if you haven’t already 

Did the same as above except I chose veteran at the end of S.S.D.D even though my no deaths runs were all on recruit and it popped. 

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem... I just beat the game on Recruit, playing through each mission... via chapter select. Replayed S.S.D.D. AND NO TROPHY!

If i have to play it all over again for I'm going to be pissed. 
Does anyone have a solution yet?

I have a theory that I am currently testing out.. should finish the campaign (again) in about an hour or two

EDIT:
My theory was if you chose to play NO Russian in your veteran play through you had to go back and complete that Mission and not die as well (for I had skipped it) 

But its still a mystery from I have just received the Immortal trophy as I was playing Second Sun and completed it..
I don't understand why the game didn't register that I had beaten it in the first place.. but I have just received my platinum.. 

Edited by RandyXL

Got the plat a few days ago, if i died I just restarted the mission.

I skipped No Russian. I played on chapter select, but in order

Hope that helps anyone who is still unsure. As long as you restart the whole mission if you die you will be fine

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

15 hours ago, RandyXL said:

I have a theory that I am currently testing out.. should finish the campaign (again) in about an hour or two

EDIT:
My theory was if you chose to play NO Russian in your veteran play through you had to go back and complete that Mission and not die as well (for I had skipped it) 

But its still a mystery from I have just received the Immortal trophy as I was playing Second Sun and completed it..
I don't understand why the game didn't register that I had beaten it in the first place.. but I have just received my platinum.. 

I think i know...i used to activate the hitmarkers and damage sounds...and when the spotlight hits you on second sun i heard a lot of damage coming to me, it might have depleted my hp but the game kept progressing. im going to try and cover myself at second sun.

On 6.4.2020 at 9:58 AM, GoldenComix said:

hi everyone
do not this trophy in different difficulty ( all mission must be done in same diffucilty)
do all mission in RECRUIT and if you die, just restart mission.
NOTE: dont forget NO RUSSIA mission and if your trophy is not pop after finish last mission... just replay SSDD and select RECRUIT in the end of mission. 

Wow everything you just said is wrong.

Difficulty doesn't matter and No Russian doesn't count towards the trophy.

• Like 2

I had a problem, but now know the solution. Trophy is not bugged but I forgot in the heat of the moment that do not finishing the objective(not ying) restarts the checkpoint.

The only easy day was yesterday is one of the missions where at the end you can screw up and restart checkpoint.

You must not shoot friendlies, it restarts checkpoint.

Any difficulty is good if you do not die or restart checkpoint.

No Russian is not needed.

Beware of mission objectives - if you fail them the game will tell you and restart checkpoint.

You can play it in whatevver order you want, but I recommend going by the order because I was at the end lost which one I did, which ones I did not.

You dont need to play it in one sitting.

Allright i did two playthroughs on recruit for this trophy alone:

#1 - from start to end in one go while collecting all intel, if I died I restarted mission via the OPTIONS menu, didn't watch the credits after the end.
#2 - via mission select, if I died OR failed an objective OR shot friendlies I restarted the mission by saving & quitting then going back via mission select, watched the credits at the end. Replayed SSDD afterwards because some people in this thread gave that as advice.

Both times didn't get the trophy. I'm done with this shit until it gets fixed or someone finds a way to 100% get the trophy.

12 hours ago, westersburg said:

Wow everything you just said is wrong.

Difficulty doesn't matter and No Russian doesn't count towards the trophy.

Wow

I did ACT 1 in regular difficulty without dying and reloading checpoint
ACT 2 , 3 in RECRUIT. after finish last mission my trophy is not pop
i replay SSDD and select RECRUIT And I continued until takedown mission.. after finish takedown, my trophy pop
I just shared my experiences so that it might be helpful for some people
And I mentioned SSDD because most people don't play it because they think they're not dead in SSDD. But they are trying to reload checkpoint for record time and forget it.
now tell me everything i said is wrong?

hearing how it goes, im not excited. finished the Favela one now, only failed twice so far and started mission complete again. 2 times I failed was a hidden enemy killing me from behind(The first real mission) and hitting a civillian after expecting none in that area at the Favela.

Dunno what I did but I got it after finishing "Just Like Old Times"(Where the mission ends wen running to the boats). I remembered the following 2 i definitly got done in my first run on Recruit.

I started the game over New Game

I restarted the mission over pause menue when I died or failed otherwise(Like accidentally killing a civillian)

I ended yesterday when "Wolverines!" started so that when continued today I starting it from the begin, so I didn't used mission select.

Again today too I restarted mission everytime I got a game over.

Gotting it in the "Cutcene" into the final mission, before I would had to drive with the boat.

And with that the plat.