Immortal Trophy Explained

Did all missions, in order from a new campaign, without dying, and if I did I would "Restart Mission" no trophy pop.

Currently trying them from "mission select" and saving and quitting once the next mission starts. Will update.

Update: Got it after completing the game again, in order from mission select. 

Edited by MikeCheck--

• 3 months later...

What I would like to know is....cheats right

They apparently 'lock' trophies BUT, can you use them to clear all missions but 1 on no deaths, then just complete the last one without cheats........They lock trophies from popping, but do they prevent the game from registering each mission as completed with no deaths........as its only the very last mission with no deaths that lock the trophy. Do the cheats prevent the actual trophy pop, or literally prevent almost everything from registering??

You see what im saying, hopefully somebody can give a 100% definitive answer please ;)

Otherwise its going to be a case of (when I get there); doing 1 mission with cheats and seeing if the trophy unlocks, obviously last mission I need to do will be with cheats not active!

Edited by Optinooby

On 11/04/2020 at 11:26 PM, jjmello23 said:

just re did it after deleting the game and save and redownloading. everytime i died i saved and quit and mission selected the mission i was on. i got it to pop then.

So to just to confirm, you deleted the save data and the whole game, re-downloaded and redid all the missions and the trophy popped?

I've completed this game 5 times over and still don't have the trophy. ?

Finally got it. I think I figured out my problem. Often I'd take a break and close the app at the start of a new mission, but even that must count as reloading a checkpoint. Even if you load up the game and start a mission from the beginning, restart the mission again anyway, so that you're completely 'refreshed.' 

Definitely glitched only mission i died on was cliffhanger, stopped twice and restarted mission when i continued. Fucking bullshit. All the comments and thread's talking about this is how you unlock it are just nonsense, it seems like it just whether it glitches or not. 

On 8/2/2020 at 5:27 PM, VannQ said:

So to just to confirm, you deleted the save data and the whole game, re-downloaded and redid all the missions and the trophy popped?

I've completed this game 5 times over and still don't have the trophy. 1f62d.png

exactly that. i beat it like 3 times before doing this. But it did in fact pop after doing all the stuff i mentioned

On 6-8-2020 at 11:36 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Got it on my 4th attempt. Only thing i did different was when i died save and quit then mission select. BS trophy. 

Yep this is what I did as well. It popped on my first try, no problems at all. I also skipped No Russian, so it's definitely not necessary.

Just got it first try. Trophy popped shortly after the credits started. I might have gotten lucky but I imagine a lot of people who didn't get it just didn't do it properly. 

I died a lot, always restarted mission. Did it in 3 sessions always saved and quit once the next mission loaded and then resumed from chapter select. I didn't fail any objectives but I did get a friendly fire message once so I restarted. 

Just follow the op and you'll be fine. 

10 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Just got it first try. Trophy popped shortly after the credits started. I might have gotten lucky but I imagine a lot of people who didn't get it just didn't do it properly. 

I died a lot, always restarted mission. Did it in 3 sessions always saved and quit once the next mission loaded and then resumed from chapter select. I didn't fail any objectives but I did get a friendly fire message once so I restarted. 

Just follow the op and you'll be fine. 

Yea you did get lucky. And there's no doing it properly, the trophy is glitched simple as that. 

• Like 3

I don't know if this will help anyone but here's hoping. 

There seems to be a problem with saving and quitting, and later continuing. After finishing Takedown, I let the game load into Wolverines and then I saved and quit. Later on I pressed "Continue game" and it loaded me into Wolverines, cut scenes and all. 

After not earning the trophy, I tried a few different levels and then Wolverines. After completing Wolverines the trophy popped. 

I don't know if this is a problem, but definitely always use chapter select after saving and quitting. 

5 hours ago, TerminatarMnA said:

I don't know if this will help anyone but here's hoping. 

There seems to be a problem with saving and quitting, and later continuing. After finishing Takedown, I let the game load into Wolverines and then I saved and quit. Later on I pressed "Continue game" and it loaded me into Wolverines, cut scenes and all. 

After not earning the trophy, I tried a few different levels and then Wolverines. After completing Wolverines the trophy popped. 

I don't know if this is a problem, but definitely always use chapter select after saving and quitting. 

I mean, yeah, it's been mentioned a few times already. Pressing continue is the equivalent of loading a checkpoint which technically means you didn't play the mission from the very start, even if the checkpoint is at the start. It's dumb I know but it makes sense.

Again, I'm convinced this trophy isn't glitched and anyone who didn't get it just didn't follow these rules.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I mean, yeah, it's been mentioned a few times already. Pressing continue is the equivalent of loading a checkpoint which technically means you didn't play the mission from the very start, even if the checkpoint is at the start. It's dumb I know but it makes sense.

Again, I'm convinced this trophy isn't glitched and anyone who didn't get it just didn't follow these rules.

Well if you're convinced... Explain how i didn't get it doing it in one sitting with 0 deaths, never failed or restarted a mission. Also didn't get it on my first try by doing mission select when i resumed the game. It's an extremely simple trophy, if it wasn't glitched there wouldn't be so many not getting it. People have gotten the trophy by restarting the mission via the pause menu when they died.... So that voids the you have to do it via mission select. It's glitched simple as that.

55 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Well if you're convinced... Explain how i didn't get it doing it in one sitting with 0 deaths, never failed or restarted a mission. Also didn't get it on my first try by doing mission select when i resumed the game. It's an extremely simple trophy, if it wasn't glitched there wouldn't be so many not getting it. People have gotten the trophy by restarting the mission via the pause menu when they died.... So that voids the you have to do it via mission select. It's glitched simple as that.

Well I wasn't hovering over you when you played it so I don't know if you made a mistake or not.

Look, I'm not calling you out specifically or anything, I just don't believe it's glitched.

I'd love to be wrong though and it'd be brilliant we could find concrete evidence to say it is glitched. But that probably won't ever happen.

6 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Well I wasn't hovering over you when you played it so I don't know if you made a mistake or not.

Look, I'm not calling you out specifically or anything, I just don't believe it's glitched.

I'd love to be wrong though and it'd be brilliant we could find concrete evidence to say it is glitched. But that probably won't ever happen.

You are wrong. It's so obviously glitched, i know for a fact it is. If you look through the 100s of comments just on here and 100s of threads on multiple different sites you will see the trophy pops using different methods. Therefore there is no right or wrong way to do it, it's simple you die/fail you restart. My first go died only on Cliffhanger, restarted mission.... No trophy. 2nd go mission select plus save and quit..  no trophy.... 3rd go all in one go with no deaths/fails/restarts.... No trophy. 4th go save and quit then mission select if i die/fail.....Trophy finally pops. GLITCHED! 

You getting lucky and getting it first go then saying everyone is doing it wrong.... Seriously! 

• Like 1

Did a vet playthrough, then a recruit no death. Did not get it. Did most missions again, nothing. Deleted my save(uploaded it first) and played it over again and it popped. Not sure if it's glitchy or if i'm just stupid. Either way it definitely worked for me when I deleted my save and started fresh.

9 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

You are wrong. It's so obviously glitched, i know for a fact it is. If you look through the 100s of comments just on here and 100s of threads on multiple different sites you will see the trophy pops using different methods. Therefore there is no right or wrong way to do it, it's simple you die/fail you restart. My first go died only on Cliffhanger, restarted mission.... No trophy. 2nd go mission select plus save and quit..  no trophy.... 3rd go all in one go with no deaths/fails/restarts.... No trophy. 4th go save and quit then mission select if i die/fail.....Trophy finally pops. GLITCHED! 

You getting lucky and getting it first go then saying everyone is doing it wrong.... Seriously! 

But it's not just me that got it first try is it? There's plenty of people on here who also got it first try. Just as there are many people on here who didn't.

Again, I feel I need to explain that I'm not calling YOU out, nor am I saying it definitely 100% is or isn't glitched. I just don't believe it is.

I've been through all this with Sand Snake on Prince of Persia The Two Thrones. Dozens of threads on here and other websites telling you the game is glitched and you have to follow a specific set of rules to get the trophy, but when you actually do it yourself you find it's really simple and all those people were just idiots who didn't do it properly.