Post your BEST S.S.D.D. time here!

I suck so bad, I can't do it.  I literally got migraines and felt dizzy and sick trying to attempt it, I don't know how many times - the first game's IW time was easier but still hard; but I find this particularly difficult.  I don't think I can manage it.

Man I must be trash. Just tried for about 3 hours and my best time is 22 seconds. Damnit. 

*EDIT* - So I put the game down, took a break, came back, and was able to get 18.90. You absolutely have to do the reload last checkpoint because randomized there’s no way you can do it. I tried for about 3 hours, rested, and then with the checkpoints I was able to finish it within an hour.

Edited by SHAZAM_SAVAGE
  • Like 1

Just got it with knife strats, 19.15 in five runs or so. Sharing here if people want to try something different. If you don't want to be super fast, you don't have to be. I was crossing the finish line consistently at 28-30s, whereas videos/guides for this kept finishing around 25-26s.

For the first double kill, aim at the back enemy and strafe until the front one lines up, much more consistent. Melee on the far-right guy in the first set of enemies. For the second set of enemies, you can get a double kill with the enemy in the window and just knife the guy in the doorway. Continue as usual with the M9 until you jump down and switch to Desert Eagle for the final 6. Reload the checkpoint so you get the same pattern every time and faster resets. You can(should?) stop to be accurate as long as you sprint between sets. If you get all the remaining doubles, you can end with a ridiculous accuracy bonus since you're firing two less bullets(my run was 185% accuracy which gives -9.30 to the final time).

Good luck for everyone else attempting this.

Edited by dxmcake0
Clarity.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/08/2020 at 7:43 AM, J-S_93 said:

I suck so bad, I can't do it.  I literally got migraines and felt dizzy and sick trying to attempt it, I don't know how many times - the first game's IW time was easier but still hard; but I find this particularly difficult.  I don't think I can manage it.

I got it done finally. 

I came up with a fairly decent strategy to get it done as easily and as fairly painlessly possible as can be, at least from my own perspective.

Time: 19.35 seconds.

Image:

PS-Messages-20201010-062406.jpg

Video showing final time and a few failed attempts at the start:

• Like 1

Finally did it after 4.5 hrs trying.....Sometimes i had a very good course time, sometimes I had great accuracy bonus but they didn't happen together. And half of the time, i missed targets.  ?

uh... PSNP doesn't recognize my image hosting URL...

Edited by Maverick6146
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing your stories, it gives me hope and will to persist!

I can't break 23.5 second limit yet, I'm even starting to think my L3 button is worn out because of every stupid game that makes it a run button.

The platinum achievement percentage is definitely deceptive. I came for easy platinum, ended up with endless frustration?

Edit: so yesterday after posting this I ran the same course for 5-6 hours. Best time - 19.8 seconds ;D

Today went for it again, spent 30 minutes warming up, just running random pattern. After that just stuck to the same course as the day before, with one change - instead triple kill I went for a stab and a double kill, for some reason it gives 171% accuracy vs. 160% if I do triple shot. That, and a little jump in the second part of the course gave me unexpected 19.35 seconds, and it only took 30 minutes of trying.

Not gonna lie, I hated going for it, but now I feel happy I proved to myself I can do it. As soon as trophy unlocked I closed the game and deleted it forever.

Edited by depresso-cat
Update on situation

Hi there. I'm sorry for being a noob but is somebody willing to help me with this? I've been trying for days now and I can't get it. My best time is 30.75 and I can't get any lower than that. I am not that good so if anybody is willing to help, we can shareplay to get the trophy. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much.

After 30 hours.. (not in one sitting, off and on over 3 months) finally hit 19.50 last night. I just could not get the aim down until late, always went through the course fast enough though. I had a 20.60 where I missed a target, so I think if I played it more, I could probably hit a 18-18.5. But.. I had enough, lol.

• Like 1