Post your BEST S.S.D.D. time here!

On 1/22/2021 at 10:51 AM, Matto_lsi said:

I'm going to try and replicate this as best I can. Thanks for the tip on the weapon loadout because when reloading I too have to go pick up the weapons and it kills momentum. 

I was even prepared to just keep running around like it was a lap race, but it still shuts the gate and causes you to pause when trying again. Been watching some vids and some are getting 17 seconds and then the bonus to take them to 7 seconds lol. Amazing pad controls from those guys. 

So I may have to restart the entire intro again just so I can get the weapon loadout to be both pistols on reloads. Not too big of an issue if it can cut the reload messing about down.

edit

Finally got a setup where the targets are in great positions. Managed to get a 20.XX but only the once. Will try again tomorrow.

edit

Another day at attempts. Can barely get past the first target any longer. Just cannot get an ideal target setup. When something looks great, the next bunch are all over the place. Wil try again tomorrow. So sick of having to do the field test section first though. Might try backing up to USB then trying the range and rinse and repeat. See if its quicker that way. 

edit

Got a 19.90. Had to quit out after that. That last sprint costs me so much time when on a good run. I just can't nail it down. 

Edit.

NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! 19.45. Thank cripes for that!!!!!!!!

Now to play the frikkin game!

Edited by DanteIshimura

• 2 months later...

I've 'reload last checkpoint' to restart as the first run has fixed spawns of the targets. Grab the M9 and desert eagle, start with the M9 and work your way all the way to the roof without switching or reloading. Get a double kill (collateral) at the beginning, twice on the roof and twice in the final part. The final part can be done with the desert eagle.  

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. So I downloaded this game a while ago. Had some fun on the PS3 version years ago. I knew this was going to be difficult (like the course in the first MW game). My journey took me about 3 sessions over 3 days. I would say maybe 3 to 4 hours. On day 2 I got a 22 second run, then actually got a 19.70 second run.

My final run was 19.00, being a 27.60 course time with 8.60 reduction for accuracy.

Look, these trophies are hard as hell. Many, many runs. I ended up gaming the RNG system whereby you start the game and get to the course and hopefully it has good spawn locations. If not, restart the game. If you fail the course with good spawns, restart checkpoint and the spawns are the same.

I purposefully forced myself to get this trophy out the way first. Now onto the campaign...

• 4 months later...