After the last patch, how many players are needed to start the multiplayer

Spide29

As the game's nature since Day 1, you cannot find an empty official server however community servers are broken since the last update and you will need 16 players to start one. There won't be any patch until May and I doubt they will fix it considering they just removed S. Africa servers without any notice.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

As the game's nature since Day 1, you cannot find an empty official server however community servers are broken since the last update and you will need 16 players to start one. There won't be any patch until May and I doubt they will fix it considering they just removed S. Africa servers without any notice.

I'm sorry for that because I played all the bad company and all the battlefields.
In your opinion, would it be possible to start a private server with fewer players?

22 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

This game does not have any sort of paid rental servers as the previous Battlefields. You will get community servers instead which is free and they are broken right now, requiring 16 players even if you set them to start with 4.

???

then I've to find 15 friends or hope to find other active games