A bug on "Gonna Need More Closet Space"

Armidi

I want report a glitched thropy, i own the PSVITA version and i have discovered a bug in a trophy:
I started the game 2 hours ago, started campagn and do some missions.
Then after some tutorials, i bought a costume: Wonder Woman Dictator Reality,
This action Unlocked me Cosplay trophy but also unlocked Gonna Need More Closet Space.
So now i must reset my PsVITA before synch my trophys? I don't want look like a cheater.

Or i can synch it?

Edited by Armidi

On 02.04.2020 at 2:45 PM, Armidi said:

I want report a glitched thropy, i own the PSVITA version and i have discovered a bug in a trophy:
I started the game 2 hours ago, started campagn and do some missions.
Then after some tutorials, i bought a costume: Wonder Woman Dictator Reality,
This action Unlocked me Cosplay trophy but also unlocked Gonna Need More Closet Space.
So now i must reset my PsVITA before synch my trophys? I don't want look like a cheater.

Or i can synch it?

It's a common glitch and no need for resetting or such. I believe Ultimate Edition of this game has all the costumes unlocked straight away so once you purchase any costume from Archives, both of the trophies will unlock. You need to buy them on Archives for Hoarder trophy, however...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

It's a common glitch and no need for resetting or such. I believe Ultimate Edition of this game has all the costumes unlocked straight away so once you purchase any costume from Archives, both of the trophies will unlock. You need to buy them on Archives for Hoarder trophy, however...

Thank you i didn't Know nothing about ultimate edition, also unlock other trophies?

Edited by Armidi

7 minutes ago, Armidi said:

Thank you i didn't Know nothing about ultimate edition, also unlock other trophies?

Nope, these two trophies are the ones. Rest you have to grind out or getting them by playing the game naturally. Note that all 20 Battles will be unlocked from the beginning before buying them in Archives too so you can try to get The Max and Impossible done before even popping any trophies but again, for Hoarder you have to buy everything in Archives even though Battles and Costumes are unlocked by default.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Nope, these two trophies are the ones. Rest you have to grind out or getting them by playing the game naturally. But all 20 Battles will be unlocked from the beginning before buying them in Archives too so you can try to get The Max and Impossible done before even popping any trophies but again, for Hoarder you have to buy everything in Archives even though Battles and Costumes are unlocked by default.

Thanks again so much, last question: for PSVita online still up? Or i have to boost online trophies with a second console?

5 hours ago, Armidi said:

Thanks again so much, last question: for PSVita online still up? Or i have to boost online trophies with a second console?

Online servers are still operational but they're pretty much dead. I suggest finding a boosting partner or having a second Vita for online trophies. One thing to note is make sure to win 50 online matches for having an x10 booster. You can have it for unlimited time (by closing app whenever the booster is about to run out of time), making The Hero We Deserve trophy way faster.

• Like 1