bound snakes 80 glitch

Lonemankane

for some reason I got 80 of the bound snakes in brutal legends but found that the trophy didn't pop for it, I mean I got all more after like got 81 and 2 but still nothing it does not pop up for some reason. anyone got a clue how to fix it as I don't want to be flagged or something for getting 120 when I didn't earn the 80 of them and yeah anyone mind helping me out here

That one popped with a delay  for me as well (around 100 bound snakes I believe). You could take a screenshot / picture with your phone regarding your stats just in case(preferably with  a date/time on the background, to have some proof in case someone wants to attack your Bound Snakes trophy xD ) . 

Just go for Metal God as normal and see if it will show up in the meantime. Game can be terribly glitchy trophy wise in any  case - Euthanasia, Boar Bather and Quill Tosser especially.

Edited by Copanele

8 minutes ago, Copanele said:

That one popped with a delay  for me as well (around 100 bound snakes I believe). You could take a screenshot / picture with your phone regarding your stats just in case(preferably with  a date/time on the background, to have some proof in case someone wants to attack your Bound Snakes trophy xD ) . 

Just go for Metal God as normal and see if it will show up in the meantime. Game can be terribly glitchy trophy wise in any  case - Euthanasia, Boar Bather and Quill Tosser especially.

well I plan to try and reload a save and go right to where I was by just repicking up all 5 I did pick up to see if it pops if not I will try to get to 100 at least next time I am back on it as am taking a break from it

Edited by KANERKB

5 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

well I plan to try and reload a save and go right to where I was by just repicking up all 5 I did pick up to see if it pops if not I will try to get to 100 at least next time I am back on it as am taking a break from it

Yeah don't sweat it too much. Game is quite weird when it comes to achievements, there would be way more trophies to pop if you were to load a save file. Always open up the Stats page if you get stuck on one thing.

Also make sure you Save and Quit, wait for the autosave icon to go then close the application. Else you might get the 78% glitch. 

Just now, Copanele said:

Yeah don't sweat it too much. Game is quite weird when it comes to achievements, there would be way more trophies to pop if you were to load a save file. Always open up the Stats page if you get stuck on one thing.

Also make sure you Save and Quit, wait for the autosave icon to go then close the application. Else you might get the 78% glitch. 

oh I know as it happen a lot to me, been playing on easy to get all the 100% then doing it on hard mode as hard mode is hard as it is without stuff to pick up