Quickest XP method for Silver?

danistheguy

I'm at around level 75 and climbing at least a few levels a day at this point. Here's what I do most often to level-up:

1) Complete Collections. You gain quite a bit of XP for some of the collections, especially those that involve the rarer cards. Buying cheap cards on the market to finish up your first 10 or 20 cards for each individual team collection can often be balanced out by the return on stubs plus XP.

2) Complete the Conquest Maps...there are a lot of games to play, but there are some great bonuses including packs, stubs, and XP as you progress through the maps.

3) Do 8-player HR derbies. Each HR equals +25 XP. Let's say you average 20 HRs per round per player, which is a pretty low estimate. You will end up with 14 (8+4+2) individual rounds. Assuming that average and number of rounds, one game of HR derby will net you around 7000 XP.

4) Work through Moments. For example, I finished all the team affinity ones yesterday, which gave a bonus of 15k XP IIRC.

5) Attempt Showdowns.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:02 PM, p_strawn said:

I'm at around level 75 and climbing at least a few levels a day at this point. Here's what I do most often to level-up:

1) Complete Collections. You gain quite a bit of XP for some of the collections, especially those that involve the rarer cards. Buying cheap cards on the market to finish up your first 10 or 20 cards for each individual team collection can often be balanced out by the return on stubs plus XP.

2) Complete the Conquest Maps...there are a lot of games to play, but there are some great bonuses including packs, stubs, and XP as you progress through the maps.

3) Do 8-player HR derbies. Each HR equals +25 XP. Let's say you average 20 HRs per round per player, which is a pretty low estimate. You will end up with 14 (8+4+2) individual rounds. Assuming that average and number of rounds, one game of HR derby will net you around 7000 XP.

4) Work through Moments. For example, I finished all the team affinity ones yesterday, which gave a bonus of 15k XP IIRC.

5) Attempt Showdowns.

Exactly what this person says!

It won't seem insane if you love the sport and enjoy playing the game.

If you're playing for the trophies, it will seem long. I've played a lot and am only 

Bronze 67, however with no real-life season yet, i'm taking the trophies slowly.

I got the 3 run comeback by accident in 'March to October.'

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:02 PM, p_strawn said:

5) Attempt Showdowns.

so it seems as if they modified the HR Derby with one of the patches because I did it yesterday and I was only getting 8XP per home run

3 hours ago, p_strawn said:

Correct. It was nerfed to only 8 XP/HR in the most recent or second-to-most recent update.

well that's a bummer.. I wonder if uninstalling the game and re-installing but leaving it offline will work and let me collect the 25xp per HR