Has anyone figured out if there’s a way around the Difficulty trophies?

I've done some testing in order to write the guide for this game and I can confirm that the exploit from Outcast doesn't seem to work here. I can't remember if this was the case in Outcast, but level warping also seems to disable trophies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's really not too terrible outside of the expected levels like Vjun, and in my experience the earlier levels were tougher than the later levels because of the lack of upgrades, but the best advice I can provide is make good use of the quick saving in using it whenever you really need it and not getting too cocky, and mostly just play the levels in a smart order so you'll be better equipped for the tougher levels and play all of them instead of skipping one. Idk if playing light side makes a difference, but I felt more comfortable playing dark side relying on drain a lot plus having heal on me.

Edited by Potter13579
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

It's really not too terrible outside of the expected levels like Vjun, and in my experience the earlier levels were tougher than the later levels because of the lack of upgrades, but the best advice I can provide is make good use of the quick saving in using it whenever you really need it and not getting too cocky, and mostly just play the levels in a smart order so you'll be better equipped for the tougher levels and play all of them instead of skipping one. Idk if playing light side makes a difference, but I felt more comfortable playing dark side relying on drain a lot plus having heal on me.

Basically this. 

You are good to go if you follow the great trophy guide on this site.

force heal abd lightning are your best friends (as well as force protection, particularly against the enemies that appear later in the game)

• 8 months later...

The difficulty is not hard at all.

Upgrade force health and force lightening the rest I did not really use.

The one which helps the most through running past enemies and killing the siths is the speed the last two levels if you know where to go you can just run past all enemies and the speed works really well for killing either boss just use speed attack and save. Circle around the enemy and keep hitting them.

You don't really need to kill most enemies you can simply run past them its similar to the older cods get to a certain stage and you get a check point there is no requirement to kill anything unless its a cut scene boss etc.

Edited by Delta-OscarMike
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 26/12/2020 at 8:58 PM, Delta-OscarMike said:

The difficulty is not hard at all.

Upgrade force health and force lightening the rest I did not really use.

The one which helps the most through running past enemies and killing the siths is the speed the last two levels if you know where to go you can just run past all enemies and the speed works really well for killing either boss just use speed attack and save. Circle around the enemy and keep hitting them.

You don't really need to kill most enemies you can simply run past them its similar to the older cods get to a certain stage and you get a check point there is no requirement to kill anything unless its a cut scene boss etc.

This! You can run past almost the whole game apart from boss fights. 

Pick light side for Jedi Master because Kyle is the real master and will whoop you. Tavion is quite easy to beat you if you hide behind rocks and keep zapping her. 

• Like 1

On 31/01/2021 at 11:44 PM, GeneralBoldOne said:

This! You can run past almost the whole game apart from boss fights. 

Pick light side for Jedi Master because Kyle is the real master and will whoop you. Tavion is quite easy to beat you if you hide behind rocks and keep zapping her. 

Your exactly right just run past everyone and use heal haha its very easy if you know where to go lol 

• 8 months later...

Just finished it on the highest difficulty, I will be honest it wasn't really that difficult tbh apart from a few moments but they didn't take many tries, like others have said you can pretty much run through most of the game and avoid most enemies, it's pretty funny seeing everyone running behind you and chasing you through the levels :) they soon get stuck because you either use a lift or jump out of their reach