The Lost Trophies: A Platinum Checklist by Rune_Crys

Rune_Crys

EDIT 4/6/2020: Finally put up a banner! If anyone wants to craft a better-looking banner for me, feel free to post here or PM me.

EDIT 4/11/2020: Had to take the banner down as the forum cropped it into an ugly shape. :(

I think it's high time to put down the platinums I have earned in my account. With the Virus running about and making it impossible to have a life outside of home, I am keeping my sanity by working on platinum trophies and games I did on older accounts. I do admit that this is my 13th account, but I am going to try my hardest to ensure that this is my permanent one. If I end up with an incomplete game, I will list it here. For the time being, I will make lists and then put in proper pictures.

Things to note:

• NEW POLICY: I try to do cross-buys unless the game doesn't have one(like recent games), I had a miserable time with the first version(I'm not torturing myself with a second) or the two versions are so vastly different in difficulty it's not worth trying for both versions or I have an issue with one in the past.
  • If the game doesn't have a version abbreviation after it, it is exclusive to one version. It's not difficult to find out what platform it is exclusive to by looking it up.
  • I don't stack the EU or AS versions, I play only the NA versions. I don't want to hassle to create a secondary account in a foreign server because you can't buy EU/AS versions online if you are American, you have to log into the EU/AS version store and redeem card codes to get the money to buy those versions, which cost a lot of money. Also, I won't play any Asian versions as I can't read Asian texts and am not going to spend $100 on an online course to learn how to read Japanese or Korean.The only time I was forced to learn katakana was when I was playing a Japanese-only ROM for a Dragon Quest game which had Japanese text for the menus so I didn't know what to do. Also, Asia imports are expensive and I would probably have to mod my PS4 for more money. I know it sounds petty but I prefer to play in my own nationality and I gave the reasons why. So all games on my lists are NA version.
  • If I end up getting an impossible game, I will not give up my life. Instead, I will just get as many trophies as I can reasonably do and put it in a graveyard listl. I know that 100% platinums is mostly impossible(since you play a new game constantly and therefore it adds to the %) but I want to keep my % from falling too low(below 80% complete) - still I do love various games and will take time off if they are giving me trouble.

My Platinums:

Platinums #1-100

Spoiler
  1. A Winter's Daydream (PS4)
  2. Super Box Land Demake (PS4)
  3. Super Wiloo Demake (PS4)
  4. 36 Fragments of Midnight (PS4)
  5. Cat Quest
  6. Jack N' Jill DX (PS4)
  7. Metagal (PS4)
  8. Mekabolt (PS4)
  9. Tetra's Escape (PS4)
  10. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
  11. Zeroptian Invasion (PS4)
  12. Super Destronaut DX (PS4)
  13. Habroxia (PS4)
  14. FullBlast (PS4)
  15. Inferno 2 (PS4)
  16. Gravity Duck (PS4)
  17. Super Weekend Mode (PS4) (fastest platinum I have, at under 5 minutes)
  18. Daggerhood (PS4)
  19. Jigsaw Zen
  20. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
  21. Mochi Mochi Boy (PS4)
  22. Himno (PS4)
  23. Foxyland (PS4)
  24. Midnight Deluxe (PS4)
  25. Adventures of Mana
  26. Word Wheel by POWGI (PS4)
  27. Mixups by POWGI (PS4)
  28. Fifty Words by POWGI (PS4)
  29. Just a Phrase by POWGI (PS Vita)
  30. Just a Phrase by POWGI (PS4)
  31. One Word by POWGI (PS4)
  32. The Sims 4
  33. Scribblenauts Mega Pack
  34. LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey
  35. One Word by POWGI (PS Vita)
  36. FoxyLand 2 (PS Vita)
  37. FoxyLand 2 (PS4)
  38. Milo's Quest (PS Vita)
  39. Milo's Quest (PS4)
  40. Spyro the Dragon (Reignited Trilogy)
  41. LEGO Harry Poter Years 1-4 (PS4)
  42. LEGO Jurassic World (PS Vita)
  43. Mekabolt (PS Vita)
  44. Himno (PS Vita)
  45. Secret of Mana (used the PS4 version as the Vita version hardlocked a lot, but I heard they patched that version to stop that)
  46. Gravity Duck (PS Vita)
  47. Hoggy 2 (PS Vita)
  48. Hoggy 2 (PS4)
  49. Tetra's Escape (PS Vita)
  50. DIsgaea 4 Complete+
  51. Fifty Words by POWGI (PS Vita)
  52. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
  53. Random Heroes: Gold Edition (PS Vita)
  54. Random Heroes: Gold Edition (PS4)
  55. Word Wheels by POWGI (PS Vita)
  56. Word Maze by POWGI (PS4)
  57. Word Maze by POWGI (PS Vita)
  58. Thunder Paw (PS Vita)
  59. Thunder Paw (PS4)
  60. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
  61. Link-A-Pix Deluxe (PS Vita)
  62. Crossovers by POWGI (PS Vita)
  63. Deep Space Rush (PS Vita)
  64. Deep Space Rush (PS4)
  65. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS4)
  66. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS Vita)
  67. Jack 'N Jill DX (PS Vita)
  68. Daggerhood (PS Vita)
  69. Lara Croft GO
  70. LEGO Jurassic World (PS4)
  71. Super Destronaut (PS Vita)
  72. A Winter's Daydream (PS Vita)
  73. Modern Tales: Age of Invention
  74. Super Wiloo Demake (PS Vita)
  75. Persian Sands: Nights of Wonder
  76. Super Box Land Demake (PS Vita)
  77. Crossovers by POWGI (PS4)
  78. METAGAL (PS Vita)
  79. Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 (PS Vita)
  80. Trials of Mana
  81. Zeroptian Invasion (PS Vita)
  82. Reed Remastered (PS4)
  83. Reed Remastered (PS Vita)
  84. Super Weekend Mode (PS Vita)
  85. Abyss: Wraiths of Eden
  86. FullBlast (PS Vita)
  87. InkSplosion (PS Vita)
  88. InkSplosion (PS4)
  89. Teslagrad (used the Vita version for more Vita cred)
  90. Reverie (PS4)
  91. Reverie (PS Vita)
  92. Dark Arcana: The Carnival
  93. Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (PS Vita)
  94. Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (PS4)
  95. Final Fantasy VII
  96. Ghoulboy
  97. Knightin'+ (PS4)
  98. Reed 2 (PS4)
  99. Reed 2 (PS Vita)
  100. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

Platinums #101-200

Spoiler
  1. Knightin'+ (PS Vita)
  2. Mochi Mochi Boy (PS Vita)
  3. Heroes Trials (PS Vita)
  4. Heroes Trials (PS4)
  5. Dark Cloud
  6. Crypto by POWGI (PS4, there is no PS Vita version)
  7. Eventide: Slavic Fable
  8. Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror
  9. Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends
  10. Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero
  11. Buff Knight Advanced
  12. Legend of the Skyfish (PS Vita)
  13. Legend of the Skyfish (PS4)
  14. The Secret Order: Shadow Breach
  15. Kingdom Hearts III
  16. Aer: Memories of Old
  17. Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek
  18. Mekorama (PS Vita)
  19. Mekorama (PS4)
  20. Dragon Quest Builders 2
  21. Castle Pals
  22. Engimatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
  23. Rush Rover (PS VIta)
  24. Rush Rover (PS4)
  25. Shantae and the Seven Sirens
  26. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom
  27. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
  28. Pity Pit
  29. Evan's Remains
  30. Engimatis 3: Shadow of Karkhala
  31. Pic-A-Pix Classic (PS Vita)
  32. Concept Destruction
  33. Gun Crazy
  34. Strawberry Vinegar
  35. Many Faces
  36. Taimumari: Complete Edition
  37. Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Lore
  38. Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn
  39. Queen's Quest 4: Sacred Truce
  40. LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS Vita)

Incomplete:

Spoiler
  • Dragon Quest Builders
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Disgaea 5
  • Disgaea 1 Complete
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Graveyard (Will Probably Never Finish):

Spoiler
  • Miles and Kilo (PS Vita)

Future Plans:

HAVE, NOT STARTED

Spoiler
  • Every Kingdom Hearts game (1 done so far)
  • Ni no Kuni Remastered
  • Dragon Quest Heroes

DO NOT HAVE, NEED TO BUY

Spoiler
  • Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom
  • Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

If you check my trophy profile, you may notice the new avatar. Yep, I pre-purchased Trials of Mana and am waiting for the trophy list. ^_^

Update:

1S93dd07.png #42: LEGO Jurassic World (Vita)

1Sc5ce46.png #43: Mekabolt (Vita)

1S87fb87.png #44: Himno (Vita)

1S5b871b.png #45: Secret of Mana (used the PS4 version as it was less prone to bugs, though I heard that the game got patched for Vita)

1S21e324.png#46: Gravity Duck (Vita)

1S45b78e.png#47: Hoggy 2 (Vita)

1S45b78e.png #48: Hoggy 2 (PS4)

Edited by Rune_Crys

1L363b75.png#49: Tetra's Escape (PS Vita)

Got this a while ago but forgot to update it.

1L4178b4.png#50: Disgaea 4 Complete+

Yes! Got this!

This is probably the hardest Disgaea game to platinum as two trophies require getting 100% in lists and that requires a lot of RNG. Also, for some reason the game's database says 99.9% for many lists but the trophy pops regardless if you fill in every slot in the list. I think it's a bug. Anyways, Fuka Kazamatsuri and Hubby the Masked Hero along with their android army finally got through the Item World and got all of the weapons, and the Rank 42 Gun was the last item I needed and the plat popped once I stole it from Item God 2. Never again. At least the other Disgaea titles with trophies don't require 100% of anything. :P

Still, this image... Valvatorez is the most dedicated vampire i have ever seen in my life. xD

• Like 1

New update:

1L3df728.png#51: Fifty Words by POWGI (PS Vita)

More like Fifty ONE words, lolz. Still, stacking POWGI isn't too hard and you don't have to solve all of the puzzles.

1Lbc8c9f.png#52: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Was stuck on what to do next, but after a few hours of Disgaea 1 Complete I decided to knock out another part of the Spyro Reignited trilogy, and this one is the easiest to knock out as you don't have to get 100% in it. Will start working on LEGO games next.

Added in three new games:

1Lc219de.png
#53 - Random Heroes: Gold Edition (PS Vita)
#54 - Random Heroes: Gold Edition (PS4)

Saw someone play this on Twitch and got it for $5 for two versions. It's made by the guys who made Devious Dungeon, so it has the same sort of platiforming, only you blast zombies with guns instead of swords or magic. Maybe not everyone's idea of a post-apocalyptic zombie invasion but suits me fine. I unlocked all of the heroes on the PS4 version and the Jester is just broken with his stats. xD

1L5116d1.png
#55: Word Wheels by POWGI (PS Vita)

Another POWGI stack. For some reason the Bonus Word trophy didn't pop until I exited the game and restarted it and then entered a puzzle I had gotten a bonus word in. Very weird.

I read your post on @Cassylvania thread about a social distancing event. You had some good ideas, I ran with it and added some more. I cant run another event but I have some ideas to make this one pretty unique for a very unique time. 

There are ten categories.

Speed Reader

Read a book. ( or in this case a VN).

Do You Miss Michaels?

Complete a game that allows crafting.

Glue a Jigsaw.

Complete a jigsaw puzzle game.

Variety puzzle and word challenge.

Beat any puzzle game like a word search, crossword or sudoku.

Picasso. 

Beat a game where art is the theme or you believe is very artistic in presentation.

Pro Gamer.

Beat the game within any game plus the game. 

Examples: Bully, Uncanny Valley, Star Dew Valley

Graduate.

Complete a game that allows you to take school courses.

Examples: Bully, Harry Potter Years 1-4. 

Bonding Time

Complete a game where family and friends are important or maybe even a pet.

Examples Brothers, Last Guardian

Life Hacks. 

Complete a sim game that lets you learn a new skill

Examples: Job Simulator, House Flipper, Cook, Serve, Delicious 2

Binging

Complete a game based on a series or movie.

Wide Open Spaces

Finally we all dream of the day when we can explore and enjoy the world again. So do it digitally and complete an open world game. 

Other Options

Play Like a Pro

Beat any sports or racing game, or a game that has optional sport activities like bowling, darts, golf. 

Annoy the Neighbors

Complete a singing or karaoke game.

Anger Management:

Release all that pent up stress and anxiety by putting it to alot of enemies. Any real action or fighting game will do. 

Play at Home

Complete any game received through the Play at Home Initiative

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 2

WOw, thanks! I didn't expect anyone to respond to that, as I wasn't sure if the mods would allow me to run an event and I'd have to plan out my participation in it, but these are great ideas. I will start work writing up the post and credit you for ideas. ;)

27 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

WOw, thanks! I didn't expect anyone to respond to that, as I wasn't sure if the mods would allow me to run an event and I'd have to plan out my participation in it, but these are great ideas. I will start work writing up the post and credit you for ideas. ;)

It won't be the mods who may speak up. There may be others who may have doubts though. Just be sincere when starting it, and if you need help ask and I am sure someone can step in to help keep things running. These ones can get quite large and may be a challenge to run by one person. 

Well, people have already put up lists but I will look at adding one more category. Oops, forgot to update!

#56: Word Maze by POWGI (PS4)

#57: Word Maze by POWGI (PS Vita)

Another double stack of POWGI goodness, this time you do a word search by tracing paths to form words. It's a bit easier to navigate but took me a bit longer due to me being an idiot and not using the hint to get the word lists, considering you only need to complete 33% of the six-maze categories to get the platinum. :P

Edited by Rune_Crys

Due to having to deal with an event I had started sign ups for, I sort of forgot to update yesterday. xD

#58: Thunder Paw (PS Vita)

#59: Thunder Paw (PS4)

#60: Spyro 2 - Ripto's Rage!

#61: Link-A-Pix Deluxe (PS Vita)

NEVER stacking the last one. It was horrible and boring! And I have Pic-A-Pic Classic 2 to deal with... *sob* ?

Also splurged a bit on Kingdom Hearts - All In One because it was on sale in PSN Store for 85% off, meaning I saved $70 on a $100 package that includes eight games. :D Of course now I have to find a way to get rid of my physical copies of 1.5+2.5 Remix and 2.8... :(

EDIT: Platinumed Crossovers by POWGI for the PS Vita. I am surprisingly overbudget with about $399 in my bank account despite having purchased so many games. Although many of them were less than $10.

Edited by Rune_Crys

Well, guys. Smoke 'em if you got 'em, because we got ourselves a 4/20 plat.

Actually, I got three. ;)

63: Deep Space Rush (PS Vita)

64: Deep Space Rush (PS4)

65: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS4)

More like smoking alien zombies and Death Eaters. xD

LEGO Harry Potter was for an event but the others were quick and cheap downloads. I had Deep Space Rush on my older account but it's cross buy for the Vita so when I buy the Vita version, I get the PS4 version free. I have quite a few quick games on my PS4 that I can play through to fill out my list until Trials of Mana is downloaded on my PS4 on the 24th. Then it'll be nothing but that. I already figured out my team.

Edited by Rune_Crys

Finally got a new platinum.

66: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS Vita)

Do not play this abomination. Parts lag like snails in September and I actually froze my PS Vita when the game crashed. Also, the dueling club trophies suck all out and are a horrible grind of button-mashing, far cry from the awesome dueling in the PS3/PS4 version. Do not touch this game! ??

Gonna take a brief nap and then try for something EZPZ to get ready for my event's kick off. Need to finalize that list. ;)

Oh well, I am just going to have to admit that i won't be illustrating my updates as I got four platinums since my last post:

67: Jack N' Jill DX (Vita)

68: Daggerhood (Vita)

More Vita stacks for cheap.

69: Lara Croft GO

I know what you are thinking, get your mind out of the gutter. Anyways, this game was on my old account and since you don't get stacking trophies for Vita and PS4, I decided to just get this out of the way. I'm not a Tomb Raider fan, but this game is really easy to complete 100%. I did something new: Ran through it blind and picked up the jars that I could see. Got 76% of the treasures before I had to go back and get the others with a guide. You can use hints to just skim through the levels if you want.

70: LEGO Jurassic World (PS4)

At long last my LEGO cabinet is empty, for now. This game was in cold storage with 10% trophy completion for two months but I decided to get it out of the way.

Taking a nap and then playing around with Super Mario Maker 2. The new mega update added a lot of cool things that I want to try out before Trials of Mana drops on the 24th and my life is absorbed with that. I may have to find another site to see if the trophy list for it has dropped and see if defeating the Black Rabite is necessary. xD

I'm so sorry for no update recently but I just got Trials of Mana and spent three days on it with minimal sleep or food. However, I got this:

33L5cd087.png

Yep, actually defeated the dreaded Black Rabite secret boss. I like how you fight the Rabite in a room connected to the final dungeon. I fought him in Dark Castle (was playing Hawkeye as my main with Reisz and Charlotte) and other than that cheap moon move that brings you to 10 HP for everyone if you don't interrupt it, he wasn't too difficult. Of course, I was on Begineer Difficulty(somehow it switched to Hard Mode or that was a special technique it used) but all in all, I survived and got a nice ability to allows me to have someone cast magic for free. This will be going on Angela in my next run. ^_^

Anyways, didn't realize I had not updated so I'll put up what I have so far since last post:

71: Super Destronaut DX (PS Vita) - still working on my PS Vita stacks

72: A Winter's Daydream (PS Vita) - first platinum for the event I created on the forums

73: Modern Tales  - Age of Invention - second platinum for the event I created on the forums

74: Super Wiloo Demake (PS Vita) - another Vita stack

Almost about to pop #75... what will it be?

1 hour ago, James_Tonto said:

No need to worry, you're not obligated or anything, to update the checklist with your trophy progress. But nice work on that Black Rabite secret boss.

You are right, I update when I feel like I have to so I tend to miss lots of platinums. Thanks for the praise on Black Rabite. He's much more dangerous on the original game but you only fight him if you chose Duran or Angela as your main character. Nice that they let you fight him no matter what main character you choose.

I'm at 1999 trophies now, so I have to be careful what my next trophy is. Don't want to make my 2000th trophy something really lame. xD

So first, I want to say...

29Lc96a49.png

The Journey's Almost Over

Yep, actually got Chosen One on the first try. I was going to save it for my final run of ToM, but decided "heck, I have a feral werewolf, a powerful sorceress who disdains mana thanks to the Black Rabite, and... a guy who is the stereotyical warrior. All of them at max level with some good abilities. Why not?"

Turns out these three really took it to town. Maybe no Duran, but Kevin is indeed a true beast, managing to bring down Anise Phase 1 and the crystals very fast. Then I just gave Kevin a Parpato Claw(which makes his attacks do holy-elemental damage, which Anise Dragon is weak to), used him to use his Class 4 class strike, which is really powerful(shaved off 20% of Anise's HP) and just controlled Angela and spammed Potos Oils when healing was needed and spammed Doppleganger over and over(she had been a Grand Diviner before I switched her to Class 4). Why did I spam magic?

Check my last post. Defeating the Black Rabite gives you the most OP chain ability in the game: Obsidian Power. This, when equipped, makes any spell you cast a free cast, you don't spend a single MP. This is what made me decide to go all Girl Power for my final run(Angela, Reisz and my little sister Charlotte, all Light-Light classes) - Angela is the most powerful damage dealer in the game if you give her this - she may not do fast damage like Kevin in full Beast Mode with Pressure Point and Nature Aura, but give her certain abilities like Cast Resist III and Spell Guard III and she is basically taking chip damage while casting Doppleganger, which idoes a lot of damage. And Blessed Barrage, her Light Class 4 Class Strike, shaved almost 33% of Anise Dragon's health! This was insane. I was expecting to take a lot of damage and have to deal with the Scarlet Rain attack(which is a stun break attack which requires you to deplete the blue HP bar, which I can never do on any of the bosses as I am not dang fast enough :() but she died before she could do her desperation attack! And yes, I have the trophy so this fight WAS on Hard Mode. :P

Anyways, I plan to update with this game's platinum soon enough, probably as my 80th platinum(I have to clear out Pic-A-Pic F***ing Classic 2, just have 36 more puzzles to do ?) but for now, my next set of games!

75: Persian Nights: Sands of Wonder

76: Super Box Land Demake (PS Vita)

77: Crossovers by POWGI (PS4 - was going to do this first but forgot)

78: METAGAL (PS Vita)

Two more games to put up, then I am taking a long deserved nap. :)

1L77caaa.png
79: Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 (PS Vita)

My Vita is all but busted for some reason. I wonder if it died in its sleep. I have to charge it. :(

Luckily, I got this out of the way before that tragedy, so even if I have to trash my Vita(hope not, I was going to platinum DQB on it), I still have the status symbol of completing 150 grueling picture puzzles. Never again. I am staying far away from other Pic-A-Pix games forever. ?

1L29a2d4.png

80: Trials of Mana

Finally got this milestone! It was a bit time-consuming but the soundtrack and graphics made the three stories you have to go through amazing. I could sing honeyed words about this game, but you really have to try it out yourself. At least download the demo and check it out. You get two dungeons, a city, and a boss for free, and your save will carry over if you do pop down $60 for this gem. There is also a New Game Plus and a new class tier you unlock after you beat the main final boss(the game clear save reverts back to just before you fought the final boss). Recommend, recommend, recommend, even if you hate RPGs. ^_^

A large update this time so no pictures.

81: Zeroptian Invasion (PS Vita)

82: Reed Remastered (PS4)
83: Reed Remastered (PS Vita)
84: Super Weekend Mode (PS Vita)
85: Abyss: Wraiths of the Deep
86: FullBlast (PS Vita)
87: InkSplosion (PS Vita)
88: InkSplosion (PS4)

89: Teslagrad (PS Vita)
90: Reverie (PS4)
91: Reverie (PS Vita)

A few more Vita stacks of older platinums, a new face in Reed Remastered, another Artifex title, and the return of Teslagrad and Reverie.

Edited by Rune_Crys