The Lost Trophies: A Platinum Checklist by Rune_Crys

Rune_Crys

Well, I'm at 95 now so I think I can give some details on what I just platted these two weeks.

1Le32c6c.png
#92 - Dark Arcana: The Carnival

Yet another stand-alone Artifex Mundi title, this time about a detective woman investigating the kidnapping of a kid's mother who vanished in a circus park. Like most Artifex Mundi titles with realistic settings, it turns out said mother is going to be part of an unholy sacrifice to bring someone back from death. xD

Anyways, the alternative to the hidden object puzzles are "Monaco" games, which are basically shifting pictures around until they get adjacent to each other and can be dispelled. You can actually, like the domino games in Abyss, cheese it by solving most of the HO and then entering the other game to get that last piece, and you sort of need to cheese the system to get the "complete one game of Monaco in under one minute" trophy as it's impossible to dispel enough pairs to get all of the highlighted pairs in under one minute. This is by far not as bad as Nightmares from the Deep's mahjong puzzles but it's pretty bad. I did all of the Monaco games on Expert since Expert penalizes you for tapping HOs randomly. A cool story none-the-less and I recommend it for those who like creepy carnivals. ^_^

1Ld8952d.png

#93 - Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (PS Vita)
#94 - Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (PS4)

I love sweets. I am a big cookie fan and you won't hear me whine if I am asked to eat some nice homemade vanilla ice cream, and I drool over milkshakes. So a visual novel about a candy-maker (sorry, candy alchemist - the people who made this title blatantly ripped off ideas from Gust's famous alchemy RPG. They even named the candy story Atelier Sweets; I am surprised Nippon Ichi and Gust hasn't shut this game down because of blatant plagiarism xD) discovers a cute girl(who is naked, lolz) made of candy in her basement begging to be eaten. The candy maker a girl called Syrup, thinks that a witch called Butterscotch(yeah, every character in this game is named after some sort of sweet concoction) made the candy girl to steal her secrets. Eventually this gets thrown out for the main plot point: Candy girl finds Syrup's old family candy cookbook and it has the recipe for the "ultimate" sweet, a delicious treat so tasty that even one small bite leads you to eternal good fortune and happiness. However, to make it you need the help of a magic user, and Syrup HATES magic. This leads to hi-jinx.

Since it's a visual novel, you can decide whether Syrup learns to be nice to people or becomes cold-hearted. There are five good endings based on each of the characters(Syrup, the candy girl Gumdrop, the MALE assistant Pastille[who I swore was a girl when I skipped the text because none of the characters have any breasts, not even Gumdrop - did I mention that they show her BUTT NAKED in the beginning?], the witch, and her familiar, a cat person called Toffee), and five bad endings. Let me spoil one for you: Syrup eventually relents to Gumdrop's pleas and eats the candy girl. :P

This was my first visual novel, and I did read one of the paths through because I had to figure out what these characters are about. It was fun reading it aloud and I think that, were it not for Gumdrop being naked in the first scene(as I said, everyone looks like a china doll and there is no romance in this story as everyone looks to be 12 years old, so Gumdrop looks like a pre-pub and the 'eat the cute candy girl' bad ending, this visual novel would be safe for kids to listen to. I'm sure some parents could use this title to inspire them to make up a neat bedtime story about a candy maker who learns to make friends. ;)

But you don't have to read the story. In fact, the creators let you ignore the entire story by letting you skip all of the cutscenes and speed through text to each decision and there are guides to how to get all ten endings so it's almost mindless. Since text speed moves super fast, it's actually faster to earn the platinum here than it is with A Winter's Daydream since the scenes play so much faster thanks to text speed tweaking and the option to skip the more redundant stuff. However, I do recommend you take the Gumdrop end slowly so you can get the 'true' ending of the game. I really liked the twist at the end!

The PS4 version of this title is my second-fastest platinum next to the Vita version of Super Weekend Mode. How a hard-as-balls Arkanoid-type game got under 5 minutes while this super-fast visual novel got under 10 is beyond me! (I got 22 minutes on the Vita version because I didn't set text speed to max and therefore the scenes ran much slower.) Great visual novel first for those who want to get into the genre. (It was made in Ren'py, which I suggest you check out if you decide you want to crack your knuckles and get into making your own visual novel. The fact that a game made in this simple engine actually got sold on PSN for $4.99 - and it's cross-buy so you can get two plats at once) shows how easy it is to make an indie game and make profit on it.

1L04d60a.png
#95 - Final Fantasy VII

Yeah, I bet you are shocked that I got this considering that the only two "involved" games on my cabinet are Trials of Mana remake and Disgaea 4 Complete+. Well, Disgaea 4 Complete+ was one of my longest and more boring platinums, and this game wasn't quick or easy, but I am proud of myself. After seeing a playlist of videos talking about how to get the trophies for the platinum on this game, I decided to platinum this game as a nod to the FF7 Remake, Episode 1 that came out last month. I am not as big on this game as 90% of the people were when it first released aeons ago. I did play it to completion a few times and found it okay in fun(and even got a waifu from it in Yuffie, best girl in Gaia - yeah, I'm a guy who loves to be tortured by a cute ninja who only thinks about acquiring Materia, thank the Lifestream they made her personality better and had her be a supporting character in the Kingdom Hearts series! :D) but wasn't like "This is the best Final Fantasy ever!" I don't mean to be insulting but those people are blind as anyone who likes the blocky polygon models of that game are crazy. The battles were okay, but seeing All Creation fire off 99 times in a row* is bad for the eyes! O_o

This is not an insanely difficult platinum but I was afraid to play the game as one trophy requires you to get the worst Gold Saucer 'date' by impressing Barret to invite Cloud on a date. Luckily, it was half as long as the girl dates as they skip the goofy event where Cloud and his date are drafted into being part of a romantic play. (I thought the trophy didn't pop as I heard you can glitch the game to not give you the trophy even if you get the date because of an exploit in Cosmo Canyon. But the trophy popped, the game didn't tell me that. :P)

Other than that, everything was okay. I did Emerald Weapon on my second try(I diddled about and killed it just as time ran out so I got the game over - did not think to get the Guide Book for the Underwater Materia) and Yuffie spent an hour of Real Life spamming All Creation to finally take out Ruby Weapon. (I wish I had leaned about using W-Summon Hades to keep paralyzing Ruby so it wouldn't attack and using Mime to get free casts of summons since I didn't level up my summon materia and only got one Knights of the Round. :() Unfortunately one trophy doesn't have a screenshot moment as it pops during the end scene, which PS4 blocks as it treats that as copyrighted material, so my platinum popped after I went back to Cosmo Canyon and sold off the last of my mastered All materia to get 99,999,999 gil and it shows a menu screen. At least I made the menu screen look colorful. xD

I did have fun, but I am glad this platinum is over. Time to work on #100! ^_^

* Yes, you can fire off All Creation 99 times in a row, thanks to the cheat buttons. One lets you stay at full HP and MP no matter what and lets you fire Limit Breaks left and right. It's not true God Mode - you aren't invincible and you can still die, but you won't need to heal ever - but it is good enough to get through the game. Another cheat combo, both analog sticks pressed in, will disable any non-scripted battles, so you can just get through the game quickly if you want to do a speed run of this game. And speedy you will be as the last button cheat speeds up the game to triple speed. If you've played the recent FFVIII remaster, you know about these cheat buttons. Why did I fire All Creation 99 times? Well... Ruby Weapon was a d*** and All Creation was the only move that could do any damage to him because of his insane physical defense... and both of my other characters got sucked into oblivion by Ruby's special whirlsand move and i was damn stubborn and refused to reset. Note: Don't do this. It took me half an hour even at triple speed because Ruby has 800,000 HP and All Creation only does 350 damage to him. :(

Edited by Rune_Crys

Anyways, quick update of EZPZ I platinumed to get to 99 platinums. #100 is going to be big and I will play it every day for a marathon session until that platinum is dropped like hot chocolate on a cold lap. xD

96: Ghoulboy
(I think this game has a shared trophy list so you won't get trophies for the other version, so I just played the PS4 version. Very retro arcadey but I died way too much until I got all of the health upgrades and the best weapon. You'll be spamming spears a lot to make platforms to jump on.)

97: Knightin'+ (PS4)

(I really liked this game, it was sort of like Legend of Zelda or Neutopia. I actually beat the game after getting the platinum, which only requires you to venture a bit into the third dungeon of four. The last boss is no joke, let me tell you! I like how the text after you win the game mocks you for getting to the end. xD)

98: Reed 2 (PS4)
99: Reed 2 (PS Vita)

(Yeah, cussed myself to death again over the sequel to this nightmare from hell platformer. But at least the number of levels you have to endure is only 28.)

Wish me luck for my 100th platinum! ^_^

So... my 100th platinum wasn't what I was expecting, but also comes as no surprise. All hail Lord FuzzFinger! ^_^

1Ldfd936.png
#100: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

I couldn't help myself. FFVIII was my favorite of the original Playstation FF trilogy and had its own neat mechanic with the Guardian Forces. Also, I can relate to Squall Leonheart and his appearance in Kingdom Hearts as the first Final Fantasy character you meet in Hollow Bastion and one you fight against. You fight him in the Colosseum in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. ^_^

All in all, this game deserves a lot of praise and the remastered version cleaned up the character models which is great. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a pop-up shot as the pop-up for the platinum came in the middle of the ending which was blocked by my PS4 for reasons. :(

I think this game and FF7 are great ways to get into Final Fantasy, though if they do a Final Fantasy VIII remake in the same manner as the FF7 one, they had better make Selphie cute because her story arc(the Garden Festival) was pretty dope. :)

On to the next hundred platinums! ^_^

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

Back to the non-illustrated lists... *sigh* ?

• #101: Knightin'+ (PS Vita)
  • #102: Mochi Mochi Boy (PS Vita)

I've started Dark Cloud with hopes and prayers that it'll make it to #105. You get over half of the trophies by doing stuff in the first area, up to beating the first boss and getting the reward for get 100% in all three categories in Norune Village. Going to hop to some other games to kick start them, then heading to Matataki Village.

EDIT: Adding in the next two platinums:

• #103: Heroes Trials (PS Vita)
  • #104: Heroes Trials: (PS4)

The platinum is short, the game is not. Tried to go beyond the volcano after I got the platinum... and that damn thief stole all my spells and kicked my butt with them. What a mean game. :(

Edited by Rune_Crys

And now...

1Lf16eae.png
!! #105: Dark Cloud !!

Yep, this is the umpteenth time I platinumed this title in Level-5's archive. xD

To be fair, the game has its charm and the first time I ever played this game on the PS2, I had no idea about the Broken Dagger glitch so it took me months to get to the end and I didn't bother with fishing at all then. However, the trophy list is simple and you actually get over half of the trophies once you 100% the first town. I did not bother with any new names for characters as I just wanted to 100% the game, but when I first played this game I had some creative names for each character.

This game is a PS2 classic and I suggest you check it out even if it didn't age very well. I actually started with Dark Cloud 2 which I will explain when I get THAT platinum. (And believe you me, I will get that platinum as it's part of my event list as the platinum is STILL an ultra rare.)

Fun fact: The scene in the icon is the scene just after you beat the boss of Moon Sea, the second-to-last dungeon, but the sword in the image is not the sword I used, the Chronicle. The sword in the icon is actually the 7th Heaven. Yes, Level-5 named a sword after Tifa's pub in Midgar. :P

So I finally have a game that will never be completed on my account so goodbye 100% cabinet...

Ld63493.png
DEAD TO ME

Yeah, a simple platformer. I should have known better considering that Four Horses, the makers of the insanely impossible Kidd Tripp, made this game, but I thought I could handle it and I needed an M game for a personal challenge which I have since dropped. I am unable to ever get many of the trophies because, well, let's face it, I suck at precision platformers, which this game is. To be fair, I honestly gave it the old college try... but some of the stages require you to be creative to avoid hitting the Liechi fruit that spawns if you die too many times, which grants you invincibility and invalidates your stage score.

I couldn't even do the simple "get through world 1-6 without surfing" as my button mashing attempts to skip the water usually ended up getting me killed... and there are no checkpoints so if you die, you have to start from the beginning. This made me raqe-delete the game off of my Vita. ?

I'm sure that there is someone who, if I gave the Vita with this game to them, they could earn the rest of the trophies for me, but I know people here look unkindly to having someone earn trophies for you, so I have to bury this bone for good. And I didn't even get 50% trophies, because all of the trophies after beating the game are so damn hard to me that I can't do them. I'm reaching 48 this year and I can't afford to waste my future years of middle-age trying to conquer a game which might have been possible 28 years ago. :(

So yeah, first incomplete forever game. I am never touching the PS4 version. I don't want to have two versions of the same incomplete trash(in my words). To be nice to it, the game has a neat story and it's possible to beat the story, but just don't expect miracles if you try for the platinum.

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

So yeah, first incomplete forever game. I am never touching the PS4 version. I don't want to have two versions of the same incomplete trash(in my words). To be nice to it, the game has a neat story and it's possible to beat the story, but just don't expect miracles if you try for the platinum.

I'm really sorry to read that, and to lose your perfect status on such a, pardon me saying this, worthless title too. It's one thing to have it happen on a game you love and enjoyed every second of (Vanquish for me), but on a title you desperately hate, yeah, no good.

Maybe you can try and revisit it months or even years down the line. In the mean time, hopefully you aren't too demotivated to continue your hunts. And perhaps it can be a lesson to look at games more carefully before you play them. Then at least some good would come out of this, right?

Edited by Golem25

6 hours ago, Golem25 said:

but on a title you desperately hate, yeah, no good.

I don't desperately hate the game, I wrote that post when I was angry at it and wasn't in a good place. The game has good story and was cute, but it has a brutal platforming system and the parts you have to walk the dog aren't any fun to me - I never got used to the Sonic-like homing attack and kept ending up short, which makes it impossible for me to get all the coins on the level that rips off of the shadow levels in Donkey Kong Country Returns because you have to do a homing attack and land on a platform precisely. :P

Not trying to judge Four Horses, it's just that a game might not be for everyone, and Miles and Kilo probably just wasn't for me, especially since its precision jumping and tight time limits for S-rank tend to be very difficult for me since I have autism and thus little patience for trying to master stuff like this. I know its doable but my body is growing old and I'm not as good in hand-eye coordination as I was twenty years ago. That's life. It's not that I hate the game because of its game mechanics, it is a neat game. It's just that I hate the game because it's not like I can't get the platinum because of forces beyond my control, it is just because my life is better spent doing games i enjoy more.

Thanks for the post though, it's nice for someone to reply and give condolences. I'll definitely be more careful next time. :)

6 hours ago, Golem25 said:

Maybe you can try and revisit it months or even years down the line.

By the time I have no other choice than to platinum Miles and Kilo, I'll probably be on my deathbed. I'm 48 years old. xD

Still, thanks for the encouragement. (Your post has a couple of typos, btw. Just saying.)

Been busy last night, playing through Crypto by POWGI(strangely, this doesn't have a Vita version) and downloading Shantae: 1/2-Genie Hero. I tried to work on the Costume Pack DLC and managed to get to the last boss with Ninja Mode... but Shantae can't do jack because she was dropped to Level 1 by all of the damage she took. *sigh* I'll get on the actual game once I decide whether I want to continue with the DLC. (I am not buying the rest of the DLC until I get the platinum because I want to save some money for June or in case I go insane and buy Animal Crossing again. xD)

When going for Ratchet and Clank, be very careful when going for the Death by Disco trophy. I almost missed out on some enemies because I killed some of them and they didn't show up again, which may have forced me to do an entire new playthrough just to make another attempt.

18 hours ago, Spaz said:

When going for Ratchet and Clank, be very careful when going for the Death by Disco trophy. I almost missed out on some enemies because I killed some of them and they didn't show up again, which may have forced me to do an entire new playthrough just to make another attempt.

Thanks for the tip, I know about the one-shot enemies that you have to make dance before killing. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't get certain card collections to appear so I am putting the game on hiatus until I can get answers on to why certain card collections aren't showing up. This wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have to collect them all. I think it's because I maxed all of my weapon levels early, but that sounds wrong.

Anyways, getting into Shantae now, even though info on the next Shantae(Shantae and the Seven Sirens) has been dead for months. I was trying to complete the 100% speedrun for one of the costume packs but these level-based stories are all tiresome and while I did get to the final boss in Ninja mode... I lost all of my gems so my attacks are at their weakest, which is not good when fighting Risky Boots. :( I will probably just erase that file and try again later. I really need to get started on the main trophies. (Only have the three miscelleanous DLC trophies for the Costume Pack now. Won't buy the other two packs until next month.)

Need to chip away at my backlog, lolz. xD

1 minute ago, Rune_Crys said:

Thanks for the tip, I know about the one-shot enemies that you have to make dance before killing. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't get certain card collections to appear so I am putting the game on hiatus until I can get answers on to why certain card collections aren't showing up. This wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have to collect them all. I think it's because I maxed all of my weapon levels early, but that sounds wrong.

Nothing you can't do by looking at a guide. I bought the game when it came out at $39.99 and was overall satisfied. The Ratchet and Clank movie was a pile of shit. I'm pretty fed up with the crap Disney Pixar and Dreamworks keeps cranking out. Toy Story 4 was nowhere near as good as the old movies (Toy Story 1 & 2). The animated shorts they've made in recent years are just boring. I have to watch them, because I have a niece and nephew I have to look after from time to time.

Just follow a guide. It takes a while to get all the cards.

4 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

Anyways, getting into Shantae now, even though info on the next Shantae(Shantae and the Seven Sirens) has been dead for months. I was trying to complete the 100% speedrun for one of the costume packs but these level-based stories are all tiresome and while I did get to the final boss in Ninja mode... I lost all of my gems so my attacks are at their weakest, which is not good when fighting Risky Boots. :( I will probably just erase that file and try again later. I really need to get started on the main trophies. (Only have the three miscelleanous DLC trophies for the Costume Pack now. Won't buy the other two packs until next month.)

The DLC is quite expensive last I checked on the store. Still need to play that non-platinum Shantae game, I won't get Half-Genie Hero until I get the other two games done.

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Nothing you can't do by looking at a guide.

Oh, it's not a problem you can solve with a guide. If I can get a picture out, I would show you - the card collection is missing planets that I visited like Rilgar even though I visited the planet. I know that the card collections are unlocked by either getting the weapon or visiting the area and some of those collections did not appear. I'm not sure whether this is a bug that was patched or just something else. I will probably have to start over from the beginning. :(

On 5/21/2020 at 10:10 PM, Spaz said:

Just hit that Share button on your PS4 controller to save a picture, then upload it to Facebook/Twitter or wherever you go to host pictures. I use Imgur.

I didn't realize that! I usually do download Switch photos to Twitter. I'll try that! ^_^

So let's see.. got several new games under my belt:

• 103: Heroes Trials (PS Vita)
  • 104: Heroes Trials (PS4)
  • 105: Dark Cloud (one of my favorite RPGs)
  • 106: Crypto by POWGI (No PS Vita version)
  • 107: Eventide - Slavic Fable
  • 108: Eventide 2 - Sorcerer's Mirror
  • 109: Eventide 3 - Legacy of Legends

And...

1L638b64.png  #110: Shantae: 1/2-Genie Hero

Yeah, was really worried about the Quick Collector trophy, but I keep worrying too much about that. I got in 2 hours 24 minutes on the dot after clearing the final part of the story on Hero Mode(which gives you all of the story boss transformations at the outset) and despite having to backtrack a lot, I got under time. Sadly, I only bothered with the Costume Pack and I didn't do too well with the speedruns there. I am happy with 67% trophies and never getting any of the DLC. After all, I have accepted that I can't 100% my games now that I failed to get a stupid platinum on a stupid platformer by Four Horses. (Damn you Miles!)

Anyways, can't wait for Shantae and the 7 Sirens... unless it has insane trophies like Pirate's Curse. :(

Just some quick shouts before I go into my milestone:

• #111 - Buff Knight Advanced (finally got that grind done)
  • #112 - Legend of the Skyfish (PS Vita) (controls are terrible, died six times on the final boss)
  • #113 - Legend of the Skyfish (PS4) (better but going through the stages again on console was meh, deathless on the final boss
  • #114 - The Secret Order: Shadow Breach (part of a bit Artifex Mundi series involving supernatural mysteries, wish they would port the other titles)

1L773d3c.png#115: Kingdom Hearts III

I betcha this is a great spot to find some trophies! xD

So I finally got my first Kingdom Hearts title. Yes, it's the new one and is the easiest one to platinum, even more so now that the re:MIND DLC has some cheat codes in it to make grinding quicker. (Just don't expect to struggle against bosses if you decide to use Deadly Blow on them all. :P)

The Master Chef trophy was the last one because I had to reload my save a lot as I kept failing the egg mini-game. It's so touch-sensitive and you end up dropping the egg a lot. Also, the last food you'll make in the bistro minigame requires you to have one of each Flantastic fruit, which requires you to do well in the Flantastic Flan minigames. I love Kingdom Hearts exploration, but oh boy help me, because if I have to hear that Arandelle background music for much longer....!!!! :jaymon:

• 3 weeks later...

So... I've been so busy that I didn't update. I will just have to point you to the list on my opening post where I put up all of my platinums.

Two big games, though:

1L3bd131.png#120: Dragon Quest Builders 2

I did manage to clear this. I love this game and will keep the save on hand in case I get the urge to just get away and continue finishing up my special mansion or start work on my island of pestilence. ;)

1L5561f7.png #125: Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Yeah, I actually spent several days playing the next Shantae game despite some of the more annoying trophies. (If anyone platinumed Pirate's Curse, they know about the Heart Squid trophy. It's back. But at least the final boss of this game is more manageable on three hearts. xD) Other than the usual speedrun trophies, the game was really fun to play and I like how they decided to do a Metroid-style map like the earlier Shantaes. The fact that all of Shantae's friends got voices was really really cool, even Uncle Mimic got a voiced part! ^_^ Go play this game, you will love it to death. :P

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

So I finally platinumed both games in the Lost Grimoire series. The first one took several tries until I realized where the last kestrel was(and I slapped myself for being so stupid to miss it three times) but the second went by rather fast.

I have no idea what to play next. Maybe I should go to the GameFly site and ask them to send me something. I know it takes two weeks to deliver but it will give me some goal in mind. ;)

Two more games in the list:

• 128: Pity Pit
  • 129: Evan's Remains

I really liked Evan's Remains. You can skip the puzzles and just speed through the dialogue but one trophy requires you to play through a scene in Spanish and since there is no chapter select, you can miss this trophy if you just play through on English. I did read the last dialogue and found the story poignant, but it was nice that the other characters did what they did...

Spoiler

If I found I was dying from a incurable disease, then I'd rather die living a lie that my friends made for me than just be told there is no hope. While honesty can set you free, if someone told me there was a secret of immortality, I would take it even if it is a lie. Poor Clover. :(

Evan's Remains is such a cute little game. Love the art style for it. It's in my ever long list of "to do" but I hope I get around to it someday. Nice to see others playing it too. Don't know about the story though. Hope it's not too depressing. D:

New update:

#130: Enigmatis 3 - Shadow of Karkhala

Another Artifux Mundi series done and dusted. One of my favorites due to how you have to collect clues and form deductions from them in a side area. :)

#131: Pic-A-Pix Classic (PS Vita)

Finally got that game out the door. I'm not really good at picross-type puzzles so I had to use a guide for almost all of the puzzles(only the 5x5 ones were easy enough to solve without one). Never again, I am not stacking the PS4 versions of these games. They take forever to solve.

Edited by Rune_Crys

It seems that the era of cross-buy is over. Creators wised up and realized that the Vita was DEAD DEAD DEAD and weren't going to waste money downsizing their games for it. The Vita store has never changed since March and it won't change ever again. I expect Sony to announce that the PS Vita store will be shut down for good in August and all of those downloads on your list will be gone forever, so chances are in August 2020 I will lose my purchased Vita version of Miles and Kiloand that platinum will never happen. :P

I am not serious but from the looks of it, all that you see on the store is what you get forever, and most of the Vita games are crap. I am going to rent some Vita games on GameFly but even they have downsized their Vita library to only 25 games and removed lots of games I used to go to for easy plats, like LEGO Batman 3 for the Vita. Oh well, that's life. :(

As such, all of these are PS4 games.

132: Concept Destruction
133: Gun Crazy
134: Strawberry Vinegar
135: Many Faces

Work on my rented copy of LEGO Lord of the Rings for Vita for #136.

• 2 weeks later...

And now I'm at 140.

136: Taimauri: Complete Edition (I know I spelled that wrong)

137-139: Queen's Quest series

140: LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS Vita version)

Gonna take a break, do other projects that are Pokemon related, then get back on the bandwagon to make the original Dragon Quest Builders #150. ;)