Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 8/10

I could definitely play it over and over again. The DLCs were pretty good for me. But it is just that same old short game with frills attached.

Final Fantasy X-2 6/10

It's really just for chicks who can't enjoy the great ending that wrapped up X. Multiple endings and such. Some people need closure or a happy ending I suppose. But I liked the dress spheres. 

Final Fantasy X 9/10

It's a great game with a great story. Voice acting isn't too amazing in the game, but you can get over it. Good soundtrack, though it can't compare to the one in the XIII series.

Mass Effect 2- 8.5/10. It definitely lived up to the hype. This was my first Mass Effect, and I loved it. The only problem in the game was glitches. Sound not being synched up with the cutscene, characters' heads spinning around randomly, and the last injector in the suicide mission wouldn't blow up.

Overall, a great game though. Fun gameplay, great story, and interesting characters.

DeadRising2OffTheRecord.jpg

8/10 Fun Zombie Slaying Game with a few new additions

Edited by Dingodile

• 2 weeks later...

dragonscrown02.jpg

Dragon's Crown

7/10

It is a good game. But trying to finish this game and is starting to be boring. I'm at level 72 and need to get to level 99 to fight the ancient dragon. But to leveling up your character you have to do the levels over and over again. There is no much difference besides the difficulty.

HMPDF-Site-Launch.jpg

While not being particularly good at the game myself, I'm still enjoying it and having fun playing it. My only problem is the fact that the original singer of a song always stays the same. Like, if I was playing a Len song and switched the character module to someone else, then the voice would still be Len's.

I don't like giving numbered ratings for games, but I'd give this one an 8.5/10.

• 3 months later...

crysis_1350.jpg

'Crysis'
                              Enjoyment
:
                                                   7/10

Edited by jack21_98

Playing a few things.

Dead Island - 6/10                 (It is fine as long as I am playing with a friend)

Dead Rising - 7.5/10              (Don't care enough about the story, but zombie killing is super fun and silly)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 8/10     (Working towards the Plat. Like it much more than the first one)

DOOM II: Hell On Earth (PS3) - 4/5

Complaints: The alterations made to the music and the censorship of a couple of secret levels. The music has been slowed down and possibly even lowered in pitch, and while it doesn't ruin the sounds, it certainly sounds odd having heard the originals. The two secret levels were levels designed after or taken from Wolfenstein 3D. All Nazi imagery was removed, and the SS soldiers were replaced with DOOM enemies. Not only have these levels been included in past console ports of the game, but the fact that games like Wolfenstein are still being released with no uproar over said Nazi imagery should be evidence enough that changes like this are not only unnecessary, but downright silly. I hate censorship in all forms, and this makes it all the more annoying. There's also a minor change made to health packs, where the Red Cross shape replaced by a red and white pill. It's an odd alteration, but not one that bothers me all that much. It's easily ignorable.

Halo: Combat Evolved (Original Xbox) - 4/5

Complaints: The Library.

Rayman 2: The Great Escape (PS1) - 4/5

The only complaints I have with this game so far are the sections in which you have to ride a two-legged rocket through a short obstacle-course style race. The controls terrible, because they're far too floaty, and most of the time you either overshoot your turns, or don't turn enough, and end up crashing into things. This causes far too much frustration, especially in sections where loops are involved. Because it's the PS1, the loops aren't completely smooth, so you sometimes end up running into the corners formed by the flat surfaces that make up a loop. There are also bits of the track that have curves, or dips, and you can accidentally walk into these tiny grooves and immediately explode. These sections really do bring the enjoyment level down whenever they crop up.

Edited by Candi B