Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

• 10 months later...

I was playing 2-3 games at a time...but I kinda dropped Drakengard 3 and will be dropping Prince of Persia when I platinum Gundam Reborn to make a different game my 50th platinum.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn   8/10 overall

Story: Like most Dynasty Warriors games it's broken up between many things. Being in japanese with english subtitles I kinda ignored it...

Graphics: 10. It looks awesome compared to most other games done by Omega Force. I was quite surprised. Cutscene graphics are great too.

Music: 10. I just really enjoy the music in this for some reason lol..

Voice: 0 (I can't stand the fact that japanese is not only the default but the ONLY setting for speech.)

Difficulty: Varied depending on what I am/was doing. Grind can kill a lot of motivation and some missions will test you. :giggle: Also? The absence of soft reset makes it more tedious sometimes.

While not overly difficult in gameplay it can be overwhelming to figure out at first. I had to write down hundreds of the cards in order to see which character piloted which suit according to series as well as how many kills each pilot and suit needed along with how many times specific suits needed to be used. Otherwise I'd constantly be accessing the card database and scrolling through dozens of cards having to find which one is which. Difficulty is subjective though I suppose. Only the last few missions in the Ultimate Mode pose any real difficulty. Most of what people would consider "difficult" is the grind of the game. I'm having fun with it though as these kinds of games tend to be my favorite. :P

Prince of Persia (2008) 6/10 overall

(Keep in mind I'm nowhere near done but I've played enough)

Story: 5. Typical save the world story as far as I see.

Graphics: 7. I like the art style used a lot. It's kind of rough though.

Music: 10. I love it. I would leave it paused while I did other things.

Voice: 3. While usually Nolan North does a great job it just seems out of place. He and the female lead (elika) seem bored.

Difficulty: 4. The hardest part is bringing yourself to farm combos in the beginning when it needs to be done. It's apparently somewhat glitchy/temperamental but overall the gameplay would be boring to most. The combat is dreadful lol. 

Drakengard 3 (Drag-on Dragoon 3) 6/10

Story: 7. It's a bit weird but once you get through the entire game you kinda change your mind as it goes on.

Graphics: 5. It's ridiculously choppy. But when not moving the game looks nicer.

Music: 3. To be perfectly honest...nothing stood out and most times I didn't even notice it.

Voice: 8. With the exception of your "pet" nothing was bad. It's actually very funny.

Difficulty: Well...the gameplay itself would be about a 6. You can get messed up pretty bad without knowing it. Some parts are harder obviously and towards the end of the game you can make it easier. The grind is a full on 10 unless you are really good which can make it lower to about a 6....however...the very last part of the game is about a 1,000,000 on the difficulty scale for me. This is the only game to date I can remember that I've actually never been able to finish the story because I cannot beat the last boss. Seriously unless you are a musical genius I have no problem calling out anyone who said they did this legitimately. I will continue to try one day but I retain my feeling of hopelessness on the matter.

Umvc3-v_38952_640screen.jpg

9/10

While the battle system is easy to pick up and the roster of characters feels great (even without the DLCs), I find it lacking in counterattack measures when you're caught in a combo. And the mp is broken and filled with lag.

Still, an amazing game with solid mechanics and fun modes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just Cause 3 XB1 10/10

I am heavily bias towards the JC series. Why XB1? Why no USB HDD Support Sony ;) For some of us 2TB isn't enough.

FF7 Ps4 Undecided/10

I still love this game though I need a few hours to see if it still draws me in

GTA SA Ps3 - 8/10

There is no reason not to play this game again. The moment I hear "Grove Street, home, at least it was before I fucked everything up" Im back in SA.

• Like 1