Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny - 5.5/10

I almost dropped the game completely. I probably would have said 2/10 if I actually went through with that idea. I did not think it was possible for me to dislike a JRPG. My complaints mainly have to do with the camera, combat, grinding, PSN trophies, and the lack of interesting dialogue.

• Call of Duty Black Ops 3  1/10 enjoyment. Only playing now and then being my friends want to.

LEGO: Marvel Avengers  7/10 enjoyment. Recently platted the game, but DLC has me hooked again.

Fallout 4  9/10 enjoyment. Another DLC which has got me back to it again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 9/10 (closer to a 10)

Uncharted 4 is the video game equivalent of the best summer blockbuster movie you'll see this year. It's an achievement on a scope and technical level as well, and it also surpasses Among Thieves in terms of best Uncharted game.

Best played on Crushing difficulty.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1

Uncharted 4: 9/10

Best game this gen, but I'm not convinced with some of the story elements. Graphically and technically ofc it's stunning with some great new mechanics. On my third play through and it is amazing but I still prefer U2 as a package so the 9 is based off the that. Still game of the gen...so far

Edited by VitalFury

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix 8/10

Has some pacing issues that have become more obvious to me in recent years, and I may have a certain bias, but this action RPG has a special place in my heart from my experience with it as a child, and is no less interesting or charming to play as a young adult.

Demon's Souls - 9/10

The difficulty blows Dark Souls out of the water. I can't say that with the level design though, because 2-2 as well as the entirety of World 5 are pretty weak levels. I also thought it was interesting how dark souls were mentioned more often in Demon's Souls than in Dark Souls.

Edited by rusty1027

• 4 weeks later...

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

6/10

I remember loving this game at first. I got turned off of the platinum with all the endings years ago. After getting the plat on VII, I decided it's high time to finish the main series off. This game is so very subpar compared to all the future installments. I am almost done with the game now, but this game definitely isn't the one you should start off with for first impressions on Neptunia. I can't wait to finish Idol after this game(That is boring), and then get onto Action U and the Re;Birth series.