Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

PS3 - Tales of Xillia 2

9/10 The combat system and exploration is the same as Tales of Xillia, I love it. The only thing that I don't like is Nova stealing my money every time that I reach a certain amount of Gald.

PS Vita - Little Big Planet Vita

10/10 All of the fun that LBP can offer in my handheld console. The game mechanics for every PS VIta characteristic is awesome, it's a shame that Sony won't be supporting the console like this anymore.

PS3 - Tales of Xillia 2

9/10 The combat system and exploration is the same as Tales of Xillia, I love it. The only thing that I don't like is Nova stealing my money every time that I reach a certain amount of Gald.

PS Vita - Little Big Planet Vita

10/10 All of the fun that LBP can offer in my handheld console. The game mechanics for every PS VIta characteristic is awesome, it's a shame that Sony won't be supporting the console like this anymore.

Yes exactly! Games like Tearaway, Gravity Rush, LBP, etc. were the main reason why I got a Vita. I like those kinds of games that utilize the Vita and do it pretty well like Tearaway. Wish there were more games released by Sony on it. :(

Anyways, I'm just playing Run Sackboy! Run! on Vita until tomorrow. I'd give it an 8.5/10 as it's a pretty addicting endless runner game. Basically like Jetpack Joyride, but in my opinion, it's more fun. Trophies aren't too bad, especially if you use the save date exploit for bubbles.

• Like 1

Hyperdimension neptunia Mk2 - 7/10

It's a very fun game, but I really don't like how you have to get your lily ranks up, and how they use 3D models instead of the 2D ones.

Persona 4 Golden - 10/10

I am having a lot of fun playing it. It's a great game, and I can't wait to get the platinum for it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Vita)

Casual gamer: I personally like it a lot up to this point. It's kind of repetitive after some while, but it's nice to see an alternative of what would happen at Aincrad if the game wasn't cleared at Floor 75. The Hollow Arc is better than the floor progressing for me, and the 2 new characters (Philia and Strea) are well-made and are unique characters. 8/10

Trophy Hunter: The trophy list is kind of bullshit. The amount of grinding you have to do is unbearable. 5.5/10

Still a pretty fun game tho, I personally enjoy it a lot as a SAO fan.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS2) - (10/10) (multiplayer)

Tetris & Dr. Mario (SNES) - (7.5/10) (multiplayer)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - (4/10)

King of Fighters 14 (PS4) - (8.5/10) (multiplayer)

Final Fantasy 6 (SNES) - (9/10)

Ultimate NES Remix (3DS) - (8/10)

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army (PS2) - (8/10)

Super Mario RPG (SNES) - (9/10)

Street Fighter 5 (PS4) - (9/10) (multiplayer)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...