Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Duke nukem 3d- 7/10 , best played with the in game cheat that gives you all weapons and using cheats in general.

The king of fighters 15- 8/10 , it's a 2d fighting game, I have low standards for 2d fighting games so I enjoy almost all games in the genre. Only 2d fighting game I can't stand is the original street fighter which is just bad.

In conclusion, this is a fun game but will never beat blazblue and guilty gear for me, which is a unfair comparison because blazblue is a anime fighter and king of fighters isnt.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - 5/10

Not all bad for a game that mixes elements of Uncharted and Dark Souls, its playable. I’d probably be more generous if the game didn’t felt this janky and buggy, I’m playing this on a PS4 Pro and I still get technical issues like stutters during a cutscene.

• 2 months later...

NIER - 8/10

I "beat" it like 9 years.  Like with Drakengard 3, didn't realize Route A was just the beginning.  Forgot the combat was actually not good.  I remember it not being smooth, but it has not aged well on top of that.  But yea, picking up with where I left off at the start of Route B.  Spent like an hour running around remembering where places are and how to play.  Can't remember if it was because past me was dumb or if they unequiped, but I didn't have any words equipped to anything.

Shenmue 3 - 8/10 This really is Shenmue, I can see new comers not liking it.

Kingdoms of Amular Re-Reckoning - 3/10 What a piece of shit, Completely unoptimized and %90 of the time is loading screens? Followed by "Fetch this" crap. 2 versions of this game are good, Xbox 360 and Pc but how did this ever pass any kind of quality control?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...