Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monster Sanctuary- 8/10

Overall great game. Fun combat system. Nice level design and exploration gameplay. Beautiful soundtrack. Cool monster designs and art style. It does, however, drag on a bit at the end. The last 3 levels are kind of boring, and probably could've been shorter. The endgame content also boils down to building a meta team just to get through, which I didn't enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Ladd715.png

?/10

People seem to love this game and plow through it so quickly and it's feelin like a drag for me, almost done and I'm still wishing I was more into it than I am. Concept is great and there's aspects about the gameplay I enjoy but I'unno. Maybe we're just not meant to be?

• Like 1

Yakuza Like A Dragon . 9/10 . Honestly didnt think id like this with the RPG turn based combat but honestly i love it . So much fun and definitly up there with 0 at the pinnacle of the series .

Farcry 5 . 7.5/10 . Never been that into Farcry ,tried most and struggled to get into them , This got me hooked in though and i enjoyed it alot

Saints Row IV: Re-elected

10/10 - I fucking love this game. The coop is amazing, the game is funny and I love the balance between guns and superpowers. There is just so much to do, flying around is fun and I feel like a badass playing it. If you're looking for a very fun coop game then I highly recommend playing this!

• Like 1

Super Mario Odyssey - 9/10

Finally got every moon and experienced everything it has to offer, I feel like 64 and Galaxy are still better games by a notch but I can't deny how flexible the movement feels in comparison to those and also when the game has great moments they're really great. I'm just glad I finally got through it, dunno if this would've been my GOTY in 2017 but it's up there with NieR Automata and Cuphead.

Edited by Crzy Minus

• 1 month later...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - AwfulFirstImpressions/10

So I have a physical copy of the game, upon using the disc you're required to download a 100GB patch. Upon downloading and installing the game with the patch, I boot up the game. I'm required to create a Call of Duty account in order to get access to the game and so I make one. Now upon getting access to the game I have to download the "Data Packs" which means I can't have access to the campaign and multiplayer unless I download the various data packs. I mean I would've assumed it already comes with the disc since the campaign and multiplayer are the two main elements of this product I purchased, but instead it's all replaced with Call of Duty Warzone, a separate game that's free-to-play that happens to use the application of the disc rather than being it's own separate thing. So I download the Data Packs, now with the access it should've come with in the first place. A day later, patch version 1.34 comes out. I download and install patch 1.34. Upon booting up the game again, it so happens to uninstall the campaign and multiplayer I downloaded a day ago. So in order to regain access to this product once again, is to download the "Campaign Pack" and "Multiplayer Pack". Even though Warzone still remains intact and the stuff that came inside the disc isn't.

I...see.

Edited by Crzy Minus

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: 2/10

Some of the most horrible design decisions I have ever seen, the same damage sponge enemies from the base game over and over again, enemy recycling to a ridiculous degree, having to spend hours upon hours researching online because the game prides itself with not telling the player anything, oneshotting raidboss enemies sitting on the best equipment, beyond grindy, very long and constant loading screens, messed up progression system, atrocious platinum list, rng to the maximum, mostly crappy characters.

If it wasn't for worse games like "Strafe" being on my list I would give it a 1/10 just for the trophy list alone. This game will place on rank 2 for longest and most mind numbing grinds I have ever done right behind Orcs Must Die Unchained. Whenever I have something resembling fun in this game I see some shit that gets the mood right back down. Time to bash my head into the wall some more until I finally get the Raging Brachydios killed, because any sane individual gives up on Fatalis right away.

• 3 weeks later...

Spider-Man: Miles Morales - 6/10

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - 7/10

As smooth as the 2018 Spider-Man game was on PS4, I have no clue why Miles Morales had a harder time running. It's more buggy, clunky and so. I don't care if it was aimed to run on the PS5 first, if it worked the first time on PS4, it should work the second time. Also I wasn't that invested in most of the characters, in fact I found some of them unlikable, particularly Phin Mason (aside Miles, which I thought he was alright and with more development than he had in the 2018 game). As for gameplay, it's just more Spider-Man 2018 which is what I expected. It could've been a more solid counter-part to the 2018 game if the PS4 version didn't ran like kinda shit (before you tell me the PS5 version is better, I don't have a PS5 so fuck you), overall I'm still having fun with it till I reach 100% completion.

I've been a Crash Bandicoot fan since I played the original trilogy on PS1 and as for the N Sane Trilogy on PS4 even though it wasn't perfect, I still enjoyed it a lot (mostly due to nostalgia). So with Crash 4, I honestly wasn't too crazy about it since it felt like a new entry developed by a whole different team with a whole different mindset. So I'm glad to say that Crash 4 so far is a better Crash game than Wrath of Cortex. The linear level structure remains intact while also feeling bigger and wider, some levels take advantage of each new mask's mechanic in a great way, other level make you play as different characters with different play-styles adding more variety to the mix, it's also the most difficult Crash game to date so it'll please those looking for a tough challenge in their completion and so on. So as far as I'm liking the game, the reason it isn't higher for me is because the original trilogy had a more charming tone and aesthetic which Crash 4 tries to reach but it doesn't quite get it, also I liked the more simplistic game approach the original trilogy had and even though aiming for more isn't a bad thing, it can get a little bit overwhelming. Still a pretty fun Crash game.

• 4 weeks later...