Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe-8.5/10

Fun, though a bit on the easy side. Still, it's Kirby. It's supposed to be. The extras are nice, but nothing special. I haven't gotten to the epilogue yet, so can't comment on that.

And nobody told me I couldn't do a Switch game here! :P 

• Like 2

Im currently playing Alan Wake, i’ll give it a 6/10.

If not for the superv atmosphere and story, this game would probably get a much lower score. The dark/light mechanics in the game aren’t very compelling, and at times, they’re downright boring. While the gunplay is satisfying at times, it’s pretty basic and lacks versatility. Enemy types are pretty limited and become pretty stale encounters halfway through the game. Poltergeist objects are really the only entertaining enemies as far as im concerned and save for the occasional tractor/bulldozer, experience with the poltergeists blend in and become the same. 

I really hope Remedy polishes up the combat for Alan Wake 2, and makes it as compelling as im sure the story will be. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jump King - 7/10

- Very addictive but incredibly challenging. The jumps have to be super precise otherwise you can potentially lose a lot of progress (and you will, again and again). Definitely need a lot of patience to play this game but if you enjoy hard platformers that you can learn and get better at, it's worth looking in to.

Marvel's Spider-Man - 9/10

- So far I'm pretty blown away by it. Amazing visuals, the web swinging through New York is so smooth and reponsive. Combat is fun once you get the hang of it.

• 2 weeks later...

(PS4)

GTA Online - 8.5/9

Games already played back then, now got them on PS4.

The Legend of Dragoon - 8

Persona 3 Portable - 8.5

(Series X)

Following are games i just start for the first time so is kinda hard give a proper vote. I just give first impression.

Cyberpunk 2077 - 8.5

Agents of Mayhem - 7

Edited by DeathNyx

• 2 weeks later...

Black Ops 3. 9/10. Crazy how much better this is than all the one's after apart from WWII. Can tell so much effort went into it, it's the highest quality Cod by a mile imo. If it had the MP of WWII it would be a 10/10. 

Edited by GUDGER666

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

World of Final Fantasy 8/10

I dunno whose bright idea it was to turn Final Fantasy monsters into Pokemon, but they deserve a raise.  Also it's surprisingly funny.  The jokes are dumb; very, very dumb but they make me laugh.  The two main characters are a walking boke and tsukkomi routine. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...