Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

I am playing FFXIII and FFXIII-2 so I am ready for FFXIII Lightning Returns.

FFXIII  9/10  I think all of the characters are good just some could be better, and if you understand the timing of the battles it is not a hard game but it is long. All in all I think it's a great game.

FFXIII-2  7.5/10  This game really dose not seem to have the time put in to it that the first FFXIII did and therefore it is lacking in story and characters, but it is still not a bad game.

Edited by StingRay7495

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Overall game (regardless of subscores): 8/10

Story: 9/10

Controls: 5/10 (Should have been optimized for the Vita)

Graphics: 4/10 (Graphic Novel type game but still, graphics are very lacking in the environment and the environments gets very repetitive fast)

AC3 - 9/10, extremely underrated game, in every aspect. I will never understand the hate this game gets.

IMO, Connor is a boring unlikeable protagonist (Haytham was way cooler), repetitive "Homestead" missions, boring wilderness and story goes retard-mode by the end of the game.

I had more fun exploring Damascus and Florence in AC1 and AC2 over the boring towns of AC3. Naval combat redeemed the game for me

Just got done Plating Assassin's Creed 2...

Fairly decent game. Way better than the first, but not great by any regard. Combat is extremely repetitive, platforming is generally boring and/or annoying, and the cutscenes looked muddy, awkward, and were overall uneffective. Ezio lost all personality after the first hour which immediately killed the mood for me, especially since the game has a story that tries to be serious and impactful.

Its redeeming factors are its attention to detail in the history and architecture, and the engrossing conspiracies this game presents you.

-6/10

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

RadSpencer_zps0cf2a623.jpg

+ Great soundtrack with an 80's vibe in it

+ Rad can jump now!

+ Doesn't take itself too seriously

+ Rad's moustache

- Not as impressive looking as the first one

- Rad can jump now...

- only local co-op

- Some variety in bosses would have been nice

A nice throwback to the golden era of NES, when Bionic Commando was the best 

game on the planet. Great for casual gaming.

8/10

Finished the story of MGS 4 today and I'd rate the game a 8/10. Some cutscenes were a tad too long for my taste and for an open world fan like me, the game was too linear. But I know that MGS is not supposed to be about open worlds, it's just my personal preference. I can definitely see though why it's a 10/10 in many people's books.

Batman Arkham: Origins

7.5/10

Paul Dini was heavily missed as the story lacked the same pizzazz the previous entries held. Roger Craig Smith and Troy Bker beautifully filled the roles of the early Batman and Joker. Gotham City kind of felt empty, like it didn't have the same feel that Arkham City had. Multiplayer is good, but matchmaking system is a royal pain in the rear end. Combat was perfect yet again, and the remote claw added a nice effect to predator situations. Fairly good game tha  i would recommend to everybody, just not as good as the first two titles.

Batman Arkham Origins- 8/10.

Great game overall, I liked the way they told the back story of Batman and Joker's relationship. The enemies were the same as Arkham City, I have a feeling they put Shiva in the game just to reuse ninja enemies, so that was pretty lazy. The boss fights were good though, each one had a unique twist to it. The only major problem I faced was frame rate drops. The inconsistentcy got very annoying in some spots.

Also the online, when it's working, is actually fun. Adds a nice mode to play after completing the story. Again, great game, not as good as Arkham City though.

As I just started playing Dishonored, it's way too early to comment on that.

Instead I'll share my thoughts about this side project of mine:

jak2_zps6f79c7ec.jpg

+ It was free on PS+

+ Some tolerable music here and there

+ The Orb glitch

- Daxter is more annoying than Jar Jar Binks

- A couple more checkpoints wouldn't hurt

- Repetitive missions

- Hovering sucks a bag of monkey d**ks

Jak II sucks the life out of me, it actually causes me physical pain to play this.

Naughty Dog, you have been very naughty indeed

and should go to jail for making this sorry excuse for a game. Shame on you.

1/10