Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen- 9/10. This game is great, pretty much what Skyrim should've been. It has a few flaws, like the fact you can't heal pawns without going to an inn. Also, I wish the quests would have a recommended level next to them. I hate running out somewhere, only to find I'm way under leveled for the enemies there.

Otherwise I'm loving the game. Probably my favorite medieval style RPG yet.

FFXIII Lightning Returns- 2/10.

Worst Final Fantasy game I've ever played. Lightning is a stupid main character with no personality or charisma. Snow and Hope are just as whiny and annoying as they were in previous games. The combat comes down to press a button, switch costume to recharge, press a button, etc. The story is still convoluted and stupid. The only reason it gets a 2 instead of 1 is because Lightning looks funny with a moustache.

I'm just glad the whole FFXIII trilogy is finally over, hopefully I won't have to see any of those characters in another game in the future.

The Guided Fate Paradox: 8/10

Genre: RPG (Dungeon Crawler)

+Great music

+Easy to learn gameplay

+Difficulty is similar to those who have played the Disgaea series

+Post-game rewards are great

- Sudden difficulty spike near the end of the story (Similar problem with Z.H.P.)

- Exploits make the game easier than it should be

3DS: Fire emblem: Awakening - 9/10. Great story and interesting characters, but gets repetitive after a while. Also, Casual mode is fun to build characters how you want, but gets boring without the fear of losing a comrade forever like you do in Classic mode.

PS3: Tales of Xillia - 7/10 Good story. The characters are well developed. gameplay can get a little repetitive and the game gets too easy towards the end (better too easy then too hard, but still...) The battling system was good... but nothing about it wowed me I guess.

PS2 Classic: P3 FES - 9.5/10 I wasn't for sure how I'd feel about this game since it's my first Persona game, but the relationships are interesting, the turned-based combat is spectacular. Best Turned-based game I've seen since Final Fantasy X. Only complaint I have is the repetitive environments and enemies in Tartarus.