Resident Evil 3 Trophy Thoughts

Hinsusta

19 hours ago, NurseTatiana said:

This platinum is the joke of the year looking at the trophy list and based what others have said. The game is great tho I still think some important parts are missing since playing the original one years ago. It’s sucks that you can use infinite ammo on inferno mode I mean like really capcom? I’m still not going to use it and play it like a real resident evil player my opinion.

Agree, but in my opinion it should of been that you unlock inf ammofor inferno on nightmare then this plat would of been a 7outof10. 

36 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Agree, but in my opinion it should of been that you unlock inf ammofor inferno on nightmare then this plat would of been a 7outof10. 

Since the day trophy list leaked, you're constantly repeating how RE3 is easy, how RE2 is easy that you're so disappointed with it. And in the end you still took the easy way out by grinding cheats and blast through the game to get the Plat asap. No offense but I don't really see the point.

The challenge in RE3 is definitely there if anybody wants it. Also as you said, for you RE2 is 2/10. Why even use the Infinite stuff in RE3 then..? Don't get it.

For me personally, RE2 Plat was challenging enough and even if I wasn't really struggling I wouldn't call it 2/10. I'm glad PowerPyx team is capable to rank Platinums realistically, putting ego aside.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 4

Much easier than RE2. Infinite Rocket Launcher makes the higher difficulties pretty free. 2/10? Maybe 3/10 because the final boss is a pain on Inferno and requires almost perfect dodges so you don't get trapped in hits until you die (but you can just spam rockets during the slow-mo aim you get from dodging and hope you blow up quite a few weak points in the process).

Really fun game though!! I admit I did prefer RE2 but this one was also a fantastic experience - just a little on the short side. Hope they remake Code: Veronica next.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Since the day trophy list leaked, you're constantly repeating how RE3 is easy, how RE2 is easy that you're so disappointed with it. And in the end you still took the easy way out by grinding cheats and blast through the game to get the Plat asap. No offense but I don't really see the point.

The challenge in RE3 is definitely there if anybody wants it. Also as you said, for you RE2 is 2/10. Why even use the Infinite stuff in RE3 then..? Don't get it.

For me personally, RE2 Plat was challenging enough and even if I wasn't really struggling I wouldn't call it 2/10. I'm glad PowerPyx team is capable to rank Platinums realistically, putting ego aside.

THIS RIGHT THERE. It is so ridiculous how everybody whines that the RE 3 plat is way too easy with Rocket Launcher and a total joke but then they take the time to grind for the Launcher and use it to beat Nightmare and Inferno anyway. This is so hypocritical. If you want the RE 3 plat to be harder then don't use the Rocket Launcher. If you want it to be a real pain in the ass don't use ANY of the unlocks to beat Inferno. Then tell us again how much of a joke that was. That's the awesome thing about the reward system in this game. You are not forced to use the unlocks. You can just leave them in the item box and never touch them or just not buy them in the shop in the first place. You can choose your own difficulty.

But this constant whining about the plat being too easy and too quick and then not to have the balls to do it without the unlocks is really ridiculous. Put your money where your mouth is.

Edited by Cloudbahamut
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Cloudbahamut said:

THIS RIGHT THERE. It is so ridiculous how everybody whines that the RE 3 plat is way too easy with Rocket Launcher and a total joke but then they take the time to grind for the Launcher and use it to beat Nightmare and Inferno anyway. This is so hypocritical. If you want the RE 3 plat to be harder then don't use the Rocket Launcher. If you want it to be a real pain in the ass don't use ANY of the unlocks to beat Inferno. Then tell us again how much of a joke that was. That's the awesome thing about the reward system in this game. You are not forced to use the unlocks. You can just leave them in the item box and never touch them or just not buy them in the shop in the first place. You can choose your own difficulty.

But this constant whining about the plat being too easy and too quick and then not to have the balls to do it without the unlocks is really ridiculous. Put your money where your mouth is.

None here is whining lol. It’s called an opinion then at the end who cares how people play the game either they use the infinite rocket launcher or not get over it.

9 hours ago, BubbleJayGum said:

Trophies seem to be easy, but trophy names and images are awesome.

If I make my own trophy list I would probably put a no death run like wolfenstein 2 to see how brave people are to get the platinum. The game is really great tho and I’m enjoying it so far.

Edited by NurseTatiana

Just now, NurseTatiana said:

None here is whining lol. It’s called an opinion then at the end who cares how people play the game either they use the infinite rocket launcher or not.

Everyone seems to whine about it. And it's a dumb opinion because it would not be too easy if they would do it without the unlocks. They complain about it being too easy because they make it too easy for themselves. And that is just stupid and hypocritical. Just because it can be easy does not mean it has to be. people calling the trophy list a joke just because they CAN use the Rocket Launcher to make it easy and acting like they were forced to do it the easy way when they could do it the hard way, They are just pissed that OTHER people can get the plat easily not that it is too easy for themselves. Because for some weird reason they want others to have it as hard as possible even though it should have zero relevance for themselves how others obtain their plats.

If I play a game and go for platinum I don't give a damn about how other players do it. Wether they take the hard or the easy road or if they even pay others to do it for them to swing their E-Dick around.  I mean what relevance does that have for me and my games ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Everyone seems to whine about it. And it's a dumb opinion because it would not be too easy if they would do it without the unlocks. They complain about it being too easy because they make it too easy for themselves. And that is just stupid and hypocritical. Just because it can be easy does not mean it has to be. people calling the trophy list a joke just because they CAN use the Rocket Launcher to make it easy and acting like they were forced to do it the easy way when they could do it the hard way, They are just pissed that OTHER people can get the plat easily not that it is too easy for themselves. Because for some weird reason they want others to have it as hard as possible even though it should have zero relevance for themselves how others obtain their plats.

If I play a game and go for platinum I don't give a damn about how other players do it. Wether they take the hard or the easy road or if they even pay others to do it for them to swing their E-Dick around.  I mean what relevance does that have for me and my games ?

I understand what you mean actually you right and the game is really great I’m enjoying it a lot still think the original was better because some parts are missing. RES2 is a masterpiece aswell I hope they remake RES4 or the RES0 one day.

Again I fully understand your feelings sorry if anything I said or others seems to bother you in any circumstances. Good luck with the platinum.

3 hours ago, NurseTatiana said:

I understand what you mean actually you right and the game is really great I’m enjoying it a lot still think the original was better because some parts are missing. RES2 is a masterpiece aswell I hope they remake RES4 or the RES0 one day.

Again I fully understand your feelings sorry if anything I said or others seems to bother you in any circumstances. Good luck with the platinum.

Nah it's cool. I just have a problem with hypocrisy is all. When people complain about the plat being too easy then they shouldn't use the unlocks and do the plat the easy way anyway. I am using the unlocks because I earned them and they make it more fun. But because I know using them makes things much easier for me I won't complain that the plat is too easy because I chose to make it that easy for me. If people want it to be hard then they also should do it the hard way.

Because I am pretty sure that Inferno without coins or infinite weapons is insane. So if people want to really test their limits and suffer their way to platinum they should go for S ranking Inferno without any unlocks. But they don't because they hate the idea that they went through an insanely hard challenge to get the plat while others took the easy way. For some reason that really bothers people.

That's why everyone was pissed when Capcom released all the unlocks as paid DLC on RE 2 last year. Because they hated the idea that other players could spend money to get that stuff (and an easier plat) and don't have to go through the same hard challenge as they did to get that stuff.  Because for some reason many gamers care way too much about how other people play their own games. And that is something I just won't get. Why can't every player and fan be allowed to play the games in the way that is most fun to them ? Why does it have to be hard for everybody ? Why shouldn't those who are not good enough to S+ the game be allowed to spend their own money to get what those who are good enough get for free ?

It's always bad when games force you to do anything. The best thing is always to give players options. That way everyone can play the way they prefer. And thats why the reward system in the RE games is so great.  You can make it a really hard challenge if that's your thing by not using the rewards. Or you can have fun with it and use them.

But complaining that things are too easy after deliberately making them easy ? That's hypocrisy and I don't much like hypocrites.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Because I am pretty sure that Inferno without coins or infinite weapons is insane.

Considering Nemesis moves at like 6000% speed it is pretty ridiculously insane, haha. I think Capcom said that it's possible to beat the game using only the knife, so I'm sure (if it hasn't been already done) someone will beat it on Inferno that way. Would love to see a video of the last boss honestly.

ive spent enough time on re games that im glad there is finally a easy one. kind of pissed i did the last one legit and then the dlc rocket launcher came out making it easier for others lol. my anxiety cant handle things like re veronika where you had to beat the game without saving/dying to get the rocket launcher

I am currently at the final boss on Inferno and I just can't beat him. I just can't. I have been trying for 2 hours and I fucking die again and again. It is just impossible to dodge all his attacks. How is is this an easy plat ?! This is fucking insane. Coins and Rocket Launcher don't help at all in this fight. I have been trying everything. But he spams this fucking overhead strike over and over and over again. and once he hits you once you can't get out of his combo and are dead. Fuck this shit.

2/10 platinum my fucking ass.

I platinum this game today.

Only can said:the rocket launcher is our hero. I dont can think this if you can have the shop.

Pass the game in rank S in inferno with normal weapons transform this platinum in  a 9-10.

Edited by MANU1950