CONNOISSEUR Club trophy still obtainable?

Hi, for the game Stealth Inc 2 (great little puzzle game series), includes the trophy CONNOISSEUR CLUB which you obtain by playing a community level but Im unable to connect to the servers; thought they were offline but I see players still obtaining it

Does anyone knows  how to get this trophy? ? 

Thanks again and keep on hunting! 

Unluckily this only can be obtained when the online server back... but the stability is a noise... This is the only trophy I need to 100%, and every day I tried to enter the community room, and nothing. I think the last player take the trophy with hack, because he won the trophy of all clones obtained, but not taked the trophy for the first clone.. so this can be a hack. The others, from 24 and 25 March maybe entered the online room right when reopened, because some of them only have this trophy, and no other one

Edited by rhudsoncruz
  • Like 2

Yes, this is also my last trophy to complete it. I didn't realize the hacked example you describe but seems on point. I will keep on trying daily logins and if I find the servers back I can give you a shout 

Thanks anyway man! I think is a great  underrated puzzle game

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Baron_Bonk said:

I sent them an email yesterday asking if there are any plans to get the server back up. Especially as the server for the first installment is still up and running. If I get an answer or am able to earn the trophy, I'll let it know here.

Great!! I sent a twitter to the dev to, but no answer until now. Any news, tell us.

• Like 1

On 22/4/2020 at 4:22 AM, Baron_Bonk said:

I sent them an email yesterday asking if there are any plans to get the server back up. Especially as the server for the first installment is still up and running. If I get an answer or am able to earn the trophy, I'll let it know here.

Where did you send the email? 

"Hello, in the name of many trophy hunters out there who enjoy pursuing the challenge of completing great games for 100%, I would like to ask sincerely, could you turn on the online service in Stealth Inc 2, for a few weeks, just so many of us could get the Connoisseur trophy? Best regards, Piotr from Poland." I hope they will turn this service on, just for a week or two, this trophy literally takes 3 minutes to get -.-.

• Like 1

On 1-5-2020 at 2:34 PM, ConAir said:

This morning I tried to play online again. It didn't work. I dropped another tweet hoping the publisher will respond to it.

Update:  Bad news. They were shutdown. @Baron_Bonk @JorgeSleep & @rhudsoncruz - Maybe it helps to retweet, respond and like this tweet and my reply.

Yeah, I saw a message on another site of the likes too. Kinda shame that they didn't announce anything beforehand and a big fat shame that I was just too late to get this trophy.

Edited by Baron_Bonk

Servers for this game are off for a long period of time, but then someone bring them on. So its not the first time they are off. Just check them from time to time and accidentally they will work. I waied for about 3 monthes till they work again. So dont give up and just check them.

3 hours ago, Tyrantraxus said:

Servers for this game are off for a long period of time, but then someone bring them on. So its not the first time they are off. Just check them from time to time and accidentally they will work. I waied for about 3 monthes till they work again. So dont give up and just check them.

Yes, that happened in the past, but now they don't have any intention to bring it back unless 'the team' decides otherwise. See the tweet in my previous comment. 

On 04.05.2020 at 3:13 PM, ConAir said:

Yes, that happened in the past, but now they don't have any intention to bring it back unless 'the team' decides otherwise. See the tweet in my previous comment. 

If you read carefully  the reply, they said "currently". From my experience with the game periods when online is off are 3-4 monthes. After that they eventually turn it on. So Im sure online will be playable again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tyrantraxus said:

If you read carefully  the reply, they said "currently". From my experience with the game periods when online is off are 3-4 monthes. After that they eventually turn it on. So Im sure online will be playable again.

I see your point. I hope you are right. They have put the game on sale in a bundle with two other games. But I hope it comes back online sooner. With the pandemic going on, servers could be more active.

• 1 month later...
On 14-6-2020 at 10:01 PM, torres_carvalho said:

It's June 14 and I just got this trophy!  

Unbelievable. I tried them last Friday and they were still off. Thanks for notifying us.

Glad to see that @Tyrantraxus was right. Eventually the servers did return. Time to grab this one. 

• Like 2

Worked fine for me, i got it within 5 minutes of seeing this thread as you never know when the servers will shut off permanently(just like how im glad i went ahead and did the one trophy in darksiders 2 all those years ago when the servers briefly stopped being crap)

• Like 1