CONNOISSEUR Club trophy still obtainable?

Grabbed the Trophy as well and played it a bit more to at least beat the average completion rate. 

Also sent a DM to the topicstarter. He is the only 'recent' player in this topic that doesn't have the Trophy yet.

Edited by ConAir
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 2:43 AM, SlipingJimmy said:

Found out about this on discord, i was just about to hide this trophy set too. 

FYI there is community boosting level called 'IzyTrophy'. Takes seconds to download and finish. Just phrase search for it. 

Thanks for that suggestion. I just discovered this trophy and used that level to get it taken care of. Glad the servers are up again.

• 1 month later...
On 15-9-2020 at 4:13 PM, TheBritishBaron said:

If the serves are glitchy, I may have to just keep poking them until I get a 'proper' error or until I get it. 

If I manage to get it, I will post here

The error you get is a "proper" error. The other one is a time-out of some sorts I think. It just means the servers are once again down and the only thing you can do is keep trying to connect on a daily basis.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26-9-2020 at 11:47 PM, PanBeskosty said:

Hi guys, I'm here with a little question. What does this trophy look like in an online context? I have 4 cups and this one is the only one online. I can see that someone was getting this at the end of August, and now how?

You'll have to connect to the community levels menu option and play and complete a level made by another player. Though the servers tend to be a bit finicky and it's likely you'll get a timeout or "logged out of PSN" message. If so, just keep trying every day till some day you manage to get to the community levels.

Edited by Baron_Bonk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I don't think they are still up, but, like many others have said, the servers are glitchy. If someone sees them up, I'd very much appreciate if they pinged me on here! Thanks!

They are still up but have been broken as hell since launch so all you can do is keep looking until you catch them playing nice :(.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They are still up but have been broken as hell since launch so all you can do is keep looking until you catch them playing nice :(.

Hmmm... I've been trying the past few days on both Vita and PS4 so hopefully they come back soon. Was there any trick to this beside just continually checking?

Thanks for the reply by the way.

10 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Hmmm... I've been trying the past few days on both Vita and PS4 so hopefully they come back soon. Was there any trick to this beside just continually checking?

Thanks for the reply by the way.

Nope. Your only option is to wait and twiddle your thumbs until the servers decide to play nice :(.

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope. Your only option is to wait and twiddle your thumbs until the servers decide to play nice :(.

Haha perfect! I shall check periodically until it plays nice. The secret gadget trophy glitched on me, too, giving me the Snappy Threads trophy instead. And I see many others have had that problem as well.

I guess what I am saying is this game is kinda buggy in the trophy department.

I wish this thread was mentionned earlier in threads such as "upcoming server shutdown" (my bad if it effectively has been mentionned but I check regularly and I haven't seen anything).

I bought the game back then but haven't played it yet. I'll be trying to get it done now, so far no luck on PS4 or Vita either.