Trophy List Reveal

Optinooby

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was excited now I'm reallyyyy excited. Happy that MP shit isn't in the list (and please don't add it like COD:MW Dlc)...

Only thing I don't like about the list is the speedrun but we all knew that would be in so just gotta bite through that one once again :)

Last but not least I hope the harder modes unlock infinite pistol ammo again that made the RE:2 platinum a 3/10 minimum for me as that was the first thing I focussed on when it released.

I cant wait for this i was going to try resistance mode anyway but this is going to be awesome

Realy nice Trophy List, no Trophies for Resistance is a very good decision from Capcom. I hope they don´´t add this as DLC trophies

Yeah resistance has its own trophy list (don't know if it has its own platinum) which is really nice. I always hate it when devs force in multiplayer trophies on a single player game. Like I'm fine with multiplayer modes but if your primarily single player game is gonna have them at least either make it so they dont have trophies or make them standalone or a separate thing from the base game. FF15 comrades is a good example, although they separated way too late and fucked over completionists.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

This is pretty nice, thanks for the informations. Saddly, i think i'll have to buy the digital version, because with the current situation of COVID-19, I don't see myself purchasing the game on a store or even ordering it. 

I don''t think RE2 platinum was a pain in the ass, but yes, i did have challenging trophies, just like almost every game in the franchises.

But the way, my play list after all of this is:

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Resident Evil 3

The Last of Us 2

Edited by BlackSnake1435

Yeah

5 hours ago, BlackSnake1435 said:

This is pretty nice, thanks for the informations. Saddly, i think i'll have to buy the digital version, because with the current situation of COVID-19, I don't see myself purchasing the game on a store or even ordering it. 

Yeah that's what I'm going for with this game, but also FF7 Remake. Although I still ordered the physical deluxe edition for that game since I can't not have that steelbook lol

Hope hardcore is extremly hard!that it makes this game a 7 out of 10 atleast! Im hoping for a 8/10 in difficulty ! I want a challange ?

On 3/22/2020 at 4:59 AM, Killbomb said:

Looks like a pain in the ass, just like RE2's list. Doubt I bother trying for the Platinum.

RE2 is a joke when it comes to trophies! One of the easiest! Ill give it 2/10 in difficulty!!

On 3/22/2020 at 1:55 AM, PostGameBlues said:

Why someone acting like this is the first time trophy lists have been leaked? lmao  Anyway the list looks pretty similar to RE2 Remake, it might be harder this time around since there's a higher difficulty above hardcore (maybe professional?).  Also surprised at the finish in under 2 hours trophy. I guess this game really is a lot shorter. If I remember correctly with RE2 Remake the speedrun trophy was like 3:30 for Scenario A and 3:00 for Scenario B on assited/normal difficulty.

Doesent have to be shorter! Maybe they put 2h. To make it alot harder for plat ?  because honostly RE2 is prob the easiest 1 for plat out of all RE games,even easier than 5 and 6, and the hidden trophy under hardcore could be professional with no saves? or professional using less than 3 saves. Usually when theres a hidden trophy under a difficulty trophy, its another difficulty ?

5 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Doesent have to be shorter! Maybe they put 2h. To make it alot harder for plat 1f44d.png  because honostly RE2 is prob the easiest 1 for plat out of all RE games,even easier than 5 and 6, and the hidden trophy under hardcore could be professional with no saves1f44d.png or professional using less than 3 saves. Usually when theres a hidden trophy under a difficulty trophy, its another difficulty 1f44d.png

Ive heard the extra difficulties are not unlocked from the start like RE2 as well

This may be more like the older RE platinums, multiple playthroughs to unlock all weapons and all difficulties

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Ive heard the extra difficulties are not unlocked from the start like RE2 as well

This may be more like the older RE platinums, multiple playthroughs to unlock all weapons and all difficulties

I hope so aswell, hope it makes it a 7/10 or 8/10 plat ? and no dlc selling weapon on ps store. Like they did with 2. 

The hidden trophy might be what i predicted tho, or it could be s+ rank, but usually it is a diffculty under a diffculty tho, just look on other RE'S 

27 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I think I'm the only one in here who hopes they'll add trophies (marked as DLC or additional trophies) for RE Resistance lol

It will have seperate list, they went on twitter and confirmed that

https://mobile.twitter.com/qqbert/status/1204932361881706496

Edited by DividedByMankind

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

I hope so aswell, hope it makes it a 7/10 or 8/10 plat 1f44d.png and no dlc selling weapon on ps store. Like they did with 2. 

The hidden trophy might be what i predicted tho, or it could be s+ rank, but usually it is a diffculty under a diffculty tho, just look on other RE'S 

It will have seperate list, they went on twitter and confirmed that

https://mobile.twitter.com/qqbert/status/1204932361881706496

Yea, I think the thoughts on it will be mixed, some will be happy with a more classic take on the trophies, others will not.

Guess im pleased, rather than another rehash of RE2R, we must play this one a lot different to get all the trophies, could you imagine all weapons on RE2R, I know a lot struggle with S+.

Gives us all a good excuse for multiple playthroughs right so win win ;)

Im glad the list is also separate as well, as now I can work out a optimised plat route for this!

Optimising the demo, I worked out a route that made no damage EASY for ANYONE, if the main game is mostly like this, it could be easier than we think, but bet some encounters will still be troublesome.

I got a optimised 100% up as well including bobbleheads, roll on the 3rd! Who knows, may release early ;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Has anyone gotten the game and if so could you check what the hidden trophy under the hardcore diffculty one is??

'Bronze: Finish the game with Brad'  

I'd love it if they put a secret ending ala Far Cry 4 where you can just finish the game right at the beginning lol

Edited by PostGameBlues