Trophy List Reveal

Optinooby

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BestUsername---- said:

Any major differences between the difficulties? Can’t really see a big jump from hardcore to nightmare unless it’s one hit ko. Unless inferno is one life mode or something. 

On Nightmare enemy and item locations are different, also a shit ton more enemies around. Some later enemies such as Pale Heads show up much earlier, Lickers show up in the hospital, Nemesis is much faster and more aggressive and so on. You also get the magnum much earlier in this mode.

Inferno is much like that but there are no checkpoints and less save points. No ink ribbons on any difficulty though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

On Nightmare enemy and item locations are different, also a shit ton more enemies around. Some later enemies such as Pale Heads show up much earlier, Lickers show up in the hospital, Nemesis is much faster and more aggressive and so on. You also get the magnum much earlier in this mode.

Inferno is much like that but there are no checkpoints and less save points. No ink ribbons on any difficulty though.

What about s rank?

6 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Can anyone post screenshots of the hidden trophies ? I need proof of that S-ranking Inferno business. Not gonna believe it until I see screens. Not today lol

I think your full of it. Tbh i dont believe you. If you know so much about it, why do you need screenshot to prove the trophies?

13 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Don't know. I guess the required time is tighter like it was on Harcore in RE 2.

Do we know if S+ is still a thing in RE 3 ?

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that unlocks from other difficulties such as unlimited ammo will carry over so it won’t be too bad. Probably S+ is still a thing without using these unlocks. 

But even then it shouldn’t be too hard. Perfecting the dodge takes a lot damage away and the short game makes this more of an endurance run. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I think your full of it. Tbh i dont believe you. If you know so much about it, why do you need screenshot to prove the trophies?

Seriously I am here like a day and you already have to insult me ?! The hell is your problem, man ?

I know about Nightmare and Inferno because of the leaks but why would that mean that I also have to know about the hidden trophies ? I don't, that's why I asked for screenshots. Yet you are the one who keeps saying "I have the game and I know about these trophies" but refuses to post any proof of them and when someone calls you on it, you insult them.

maybe I am not the one full of it here. Now quit with this overreacting shit and stop being a dick.

I didn't become a member here to be insulted and disrespected at the very first oppertunity.

Edited by Cloudbahamut
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Seriously I am here like a day and you already have to insult me ?! The hell is your problem, man ?

I know about Nightmare and Inferno because of the leaks but why would that mean that I also have to know about the hidden trophies ? I don't, that's why I asked for screenshots. Yet you are the one who keeps saying "I have the game and I know about these trophies" but refuses to post any proof of them and when someone calls you on it, you insult them.

maybe I am not the one full of it here. Now quit with this overreacting shit and stop being a dick.

I didn't become a member here to be insulted and disrespected at the very first oppertunity.

Your the one thats commenting you need proof of trophies. And then your commenting all these difficulties what to do and what not. If you know so much about em ,you atleast own the game ? SO NOT  A INSULT AT ALL. Just FACT. 

Just now, DividedByMankind said:

Your the one thats commenting you need proof of trophies. And then your commenting all these difficulties what to do and what not. If you know so much about em ,you atleast own the game ? SO NOT  A INSULT AT ALL. Just FACT. 

And also if you own the game. You got the trophies right there?

5 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Your the one thats commenting you need proof of trophies. And then your commenting all these difficulties what to do and what not. If you know so much about em ,you atleast own the game 1f44d.png SO NOT  A INSULT AT ALL. Just FACT. 

Are you for real ? I NEVER said I own this game. I pre-ordered on PSN. So no I don't own it and I have not played it. THAT IS WHY I ASK.

I know about the difficulties because that shit has been leaked DAYS AGO by Dusk Golem on Resetera. Maybe you should actually bother to do your research before accusing people who haven't done anything to you.

God you're an asshole.

Edited by Cloudbahamut
  • Like 1

Just now, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Dude he just asked for a proof since today is April 1st which is an opportunity for trolls to post bullshit just to continue this pointless tradition. You went full aggro on him just because of that.

@Cloudbahamut The S Rank Inferno is true though.

You're with the powerpyx team right? Any idea what difficulty rating will be given? Easier/harder then RE2?

RE2 was an absolute easymode after getting inf ammo so I'm kinda curious about this one. I'll have the game tomorrow but would be great to know already :D

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

You're with the powerpyx team right? Any idea what difficulty rating will be given? Easier/harder then RE2?

RE2 was an absolute easymode after getting inf ammo so I'm kinda curious about this one. I'll have the game tomorrow but would be great to know already :D

Guide should be up tomorrow, in more or less 24 hours from now, hope you can show some patience til then, since you know, sometimes we are not allowed to tell too much.

Just now, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

we are not allowed to tell too much.

Didn't know about that sorry ?

Just really curious, I'm counting down the days for this one.

But good to know the guide will be up before the main release. Much appreciated for the team as always!

7 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Dude he just asked for a proof since today is April 1st which is an opportunity for trolls to post bullshit just to continue this pointless tradition. You went full aggro on him just because of that.

@Cloudbahamut The S Rank Inferno is true 

Yeah because im not believed when i even posted proof of all re resistance trophies.  And then he writes all about these difficulties when he does not even own the game yet. So yes thats stupid to spread false info. Im not trolling at all, everything i write is true. But annyways lets leave it at that. Have a nice day ?

Hopefully S rankings aren't going to be combat oriented, like zombies or Nemesis kills, to fit in with the action feel. Hope it stays the same as save usages and time depending on difficulty.

And of course no S+ with unlimited ammo weapons.

Edited by BestUsername----

I found this on Twitter.  It only shows some of RE: Resistance's trophy list, but at least it's there now if you want to see it. 

unknown.png

Edited: oops, I didn't see this thread, my bad, I wish I could delete my post.

Edited by r3viladdict
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

So the Trophy hidden under Hardcore is Inferno S Rank? 

No, under hardcore is nightmare difficulty, one of the other hidden trophies is inferno with s, im not sure what it is about this inferno with s, but if i was to guess, to get s, under 2h completion, 1 or less aid,herb usage, either 1 or less save, or maybe 3 saves, and no inf ammo( but this is just speculations tho)enemy HIT level could be set to normal or HC. Started hardcore now with no item box and under 2h ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

So what exactly are the four hidden trophies now ?

- Beating Nightmare
- S-ranking Inferno

what are the last two ? collecting all Charlie dolls ?

1: inferno.

2: inferno with s.

3: nightmare.

4: cause nemesis to relinquish an item(drop an item)

5: defeat zombie brad.

6: destroy all charlie dolls.

Rest of hidden is story related if there is any more hidden, cant see them since i allready have them.

Edit: 

Brad trophy is not called breaking bad, but an unfurtunate end. It is one of the hidden.

Edited by DividedByMankind

That Inferno difficulty S Rank trophy though... from the reviews I've watched Inferno difficulty (and the Nightmare  difficulty before it) looks pretty daunting lol. I don't have the game yet but this already looks a LOT harder than RE2 Remake. Well at least it didn't have resistance trophies jammed inside the base game's trophy list.

50 Most Popular Twitch Emotes [Meaning & Origins]

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

No, under hardcore is nightmare difficulty, one of the other hidden trophies is inferno with s, im not sure what it is about this inferno with s, but if i was to guess, to get s, under 2h completion, 1 or less aid,herb usage, either 1 or less save, or maybe 3 saves, and no inf ammo( but this is just speculations tho)enemy HIT level could be set to normal or HC. Started hardcore now with no item box and under 2h 1f44d.png

I don't think S rank is going to be that daunting, unless it told you at the end? S+ rank I'm sure will have the 3 save stipulation, time constraint, and no infinite ammo. Herb usage is a maybe.

Also does anyone know the save and checkpoint mechanics in each of the difficulties?