Trophy List Reveal

Optinooby

Spoiler

Guys, relax, it's a lot easier than RE2. Rank S is obtainable on any difficulty (inferno included) with infinite weapons and other unlockables and takes just a little more than an hour to complete without any effort. Checkpoints are available on any difficulty except the hardest one. To get rank S you need to complete the game in less than 2 hours (1.45 on hardcore) without deaths and with less than 5 saves which is plenty when you have infinite rockets. 

• Like 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HisokaDesu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Guys, relax, it's a lot easier than RE2. Rank S is obtainable on any difficulty (inferno included) with infinite weapons and other unlockables and takes just a little more than an hour to complete without any effort. Checkpoints are available on any difficulty except the hardest one. To get rank S you need to complete the game in less than 2 hours (1.45 on hardcore) without deaths and with less than 5 saves which is plenty when you have infinite rockets. 

Yeah, that's what I expected. Thanks.

9 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

No, under hardcore is nightmare difficulty, one of the other hidden trophies is inferno with s, im not sure what it is about this inferno with s, but if i was to guess, to get s, under 2h completion, 1 or less aid,herb usage, either 1 or less save, or maybe 3 saves, and no inf ammo( but this is just speculations tho)enemy HIT level could be set to normal or HC. Started hardcore now with no item box and under 2h 1f44d.png

Ok, thanks for clarifying 

4 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Its still to early, but i would imagine s+ requirement is same as s, but without inf ammo

Yea, that'd be most of our guesses going by RE2R, just curious if it is even a thing here and if so, what would it unlock......

It seems everything valuable has been mentioned in Challenge rewards, so if S+ is a thing, im struggling to figure what the reward would be, cause there would have to be a reward right....surely  ;)

3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Yea, that'd be most of our guesses going by RE2R, just curious if it is even a thing here and if so, what would it unlock......

It seems everything valuable has been mentioned in Challenge rewards, so if S+ is a thing, im struggling to figure what the reward would be, cause there would have to be a reward right....surely  ;)

Same here ? but i was thinking maybe s+ isnt in re3, since its not in the bonuses?

8 hours ago, HisokaDesu said:
  Hide contents

Can I just clarify somethings, please?

Does Inferno effectively replace Hardcore?

Is the new 'Hardcore' is merely a harder checkpoint mode and not the 'save with typewriter only' hardest mode (i.e. is it now Assisted, Normal, Hardcore, Inferno)?

How comprable is Inferno is to RE2 Hardcore regarding difficulty? Easier/Harder/The Same? I didn't find Hardcore overly difficult most of the time.

How easy is it to get Infinite Rockets?

Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Can I just clarify somethings, please?

Does Inferno effectively replace Hardcore?

Is the new 'Hardcore' is merely a harder checkpoint mode and not the 'save with typewriter only' hardest mode (i.e. is it now Assisted, Normal, Hardcore, Inferno)?

How comprable is Inferno is to RE2 Hardcore regarding difficulty? Easier/Harder/The Same? I didn't find Hardcore overly difficult most of the time.

How easy is it to get Infinite Rockets?

Thanks. 

There is 5 modes: Assisted, Normal, Hardcore, Nightmare and Inferno

Nightmare and Inferno remix enemy and item locations, have more enemies etc.

Hardcore on RE2 was not that tough because you didn't have more or different enemies.

You have checkpoints in every mode except Inferno. No Ink ribbons necessary though in any mode.

So now I can talk. You need Inferno S-Rank indeed but it is a joke. You can unlock Infinite RPG and just breeze through all difficulties super quickly. I did hardcore and nightmare without it but used it for Inferno.

You can unlock the RPG basically after finishing the game once and doing some ingame challenges afterwards to get points in order to unlock it. It took me only 2 days to get the plat and thsi with searching for all the collectibles for myself lol

1 minute ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

So now I can talk. You need Inferno S-Rank indeed but it is a joke. You can unlock Infinite RPG and just breeze through all difficulties super quickly. I did hardcore and nightmare without it but used it for Inferno.

You can unlock the RPG basically after finishing the game once and doing some ingame challenges afterwards to get points in order to unlock it. It took me only 2 days to get the plat and thsi with searching for all the collectibles for myself lol

How long does it take to get the points for RL ? How many points can you get per run on average ?

Just now, Cloudbahamut said:

How long does it take to get the points for RL ? How many points can you get per run on average ?

There is no "per run on average". Every trophy in the game has a challenge attached to it, additionally every weapon has kill challenges attached to it and the overall kill count is a challenge as well.

So you should get as many trophies as you can in your first run and here comes the 200 IQ tactics: make multiple savefiles just before a place you know has multiple enemies for each weapon. So once you get the GL make a save with you having ammo for it and some enemies for you to kill, kill them all, reload autosave before it. Once you get the magnum do the same with it, etc. You can farm kills super fast that way and get the RGP for all the higher difficulties.

3 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Thanks for the guide perfect timing of posting. When I just read about buying the rpg I already lolled about the difficulty. :P 

You're welcome :P

Just now, SeniorRicketts said:

I have the game since 4 days and i cant synch the trophies driving me insane

Imagine how I feel having the plat for a week now xD

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

There is no "per run on average". Every trophy in the game has a challenge attached to it, additionally every weapon has kill challenges attached to it and the overall kill count is a challenge as well.

So you should get as many trophies as you can in your first run and here comes the 200 IQ tactics: make multiple savefiles just before a place you know has multiple enemies for each weapon. So once you get the GL make a save with you having ammo for it and some enemies for you to kill, kill them all, reload autosave before it. Once you get the magnum do the same with it, etc. You can farm kills super fast that way and get the RGP for all the higher difficulties.

Thanks ! Can I do this farming method already on the 1st run and collect enough points to buy everything I need after beating the game ? Like, is it possible to finish the first run with 90.000 points by using those farming spots ? Or can I only do the farming after beating the game once ?

2 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Thanks ! Can I do this farming method already on the 1st run and collect enough points to buy everything I need after beating the game ? Like, is it possible to finish the first run with 90.000 points by using those farming spots ? Or can I only do the farming after beating the game once ?

The shop appears once you have beaten the game once. The kills you have done up until this points will still be counted but I'd suggest doign it after your first run. Just play the game normally on your first playthrough and enjoy the game. You shouldn't ruin the experience by wasting your first run on grinding kills.

• Like 3

My game dispatched two days ago, but I just got it today. Can confirm the trophy list isn't on the servers yet. Kinda sucks, and I do fear about my PS4 especially since I've gotten the NP-32091-5 trophy log corruption glitch once before, which forced me to recreate my user profile (thankfully didn't lose any trophies though). Plus my PS4 is a launch model and is getting on in years in general.

I'll prolly still risk it and play it today anyway. Been looking forward to this for a while. I'd just be playing something else if not this anyway, being in quarantine and all, I ain't got anything better to do.

I can also confirm that Project Resistance is a separate install on the disc. RE3 itself takes up about 24gb of space.

• Like 1