Trophy List Reveal

Optinooby

15 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

My game dispatched two days ago, but I just got it today. Can confirm the trophy list isn't on the servers yet. Kinda sucks, and I do fear about my PS4 especially since I've gotten the NP-32091-5 trophy log corruption glitch once before, which forced me to recreate my user profile (thankfully didn't lose any trophies though). Plus my PS4 is a launch model and is getting on in years in general.

I'll prolly still risk it and play it today anyway. Been looking forward to this for a while. I'd just be playing something else if not this anyway, being in quarantine and all, I ain't got anything better to do.

I can also confirm that Project Resistance is a separate install on the disc. RE3 itself takes up about 24gb of space.

Enjoy the game m8??

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

The shop appears once you have beaten the game once. The kills you have done up until this points will still be counted but I'd suggest doign it after your first run. Just play the game normally on your first playthrough and enjoy the game. You shouldn't ruin the experience by wasting your first run on grinding kills.

Outside the trophy requirements, do you know if there is some sort of hidden S+ rank??

Iirc, S+ wasn't mentioned in the RE2R records, so if it isn't mentioned in RE3 records, may not neccessarily mean there is no such thing.

Seems weird how easy everything is, gotta be some sort of hidden S+ to make at least something harder right?

Don' t suppose you and the team at Powerpyx complete Inferno with no cheat items in under 3 saves under 2 hours??? If there is such thing as a S+, that would be it surely, on inferno as that has no checkpoints...

Great work on getting guide up so soon btw, you guys can always be relied upon for TGs going up on release for these big games ;)

Edited by Optinooby

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

It's one of the first times I've actually managed to grab a copy earlier then I'm supposed to. Is it normal I'm getting weird error codes when looking at my trophies? I'm not able to see the RE3 list in my trophies.

I just popped a trophy and quickly pressed the PS button but immediatly got a W-error code.

Just asking to be sure they will be synced when it's actually live and I don't have to do everything over again.

15 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I am not sure if there is a S+ rank but I can't imagine there would be one, since... what would it unlock? Infinite RPG can be bought with points, S+ doesn't unlock the RPG, but what would be better than that? A nuclear missile launcher with a pocket Kim Jong Un firing it? lol

4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

I

If you disconnect your console from network in the settings, you can then go to trophies and when you try to sync you'll get an error. You will be asked if you want to see tropheis saved on your console, that way you can view the trophies anytime. That's how I do it.

• Like 1

Just now, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I am not sure if there is a S+ rank but I can't imagine there would be one, since... what would it unlock? Infinite RPG can be bought with points, S+ doesn't unlock the RPG, but what would be better than that? A nuclear missile launcher with a pocket Kim Jong Un firing it? lol

If you disconnect your console from network in the settings, you can then go to trophies and when you try to sync you'll get an error. You will be asked if you want to see tropheis saved on your console, that way you can view the trophies anytime. That's how I do it.

Thank you :) !

2 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Does beating Hardcore, Nightmare etc. unlock more things to buy in the shop ? Someone told me that you can unlock infinite ammo for regular weapons as well after beating Hardcore. Also a lot of people seemed to claim that beating the game unlocks a NG+ mode that changes things.

Also it was confirmed that Jill would be having 4 costumes (regular, STARS, classic are three of those). How do you unlock the 4th one ?

13 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Its best not to put anything in his hands but doesn't neccessarily have to be a weapon anyway. In fact, with the RL being a unlock, means if there is a S+ rank then it likely isnt a weapon.

All I could imagine it being is perhaps some sort of fan favourite weapon, infinite ammo for all weapons or some costumes etc

Guess we will find out over time then. You never know with RE as they keep changing small stuff but there is usually always a S+ rank ;)

Over on PP, I see the cheat list is up, are you guys planning on putting the challenges list up?? Be nice to have a look at that before 1st playthrough. May ask this on gamefaqs as well actually.

Edited by Optinooby

11 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Does beating Hardcore, Nightmare etc. unlock more things to buy in the shop ? Someone told me that you can unlock infinite ammo for regular weapons as well after beating Hardcore. Also a lot of people seemed to claim that beating the game unlocks a NG+ mode that changes things.

Also it was confirmed that Jill would be having 4 costumes (regular, STARS, classic are three of those). How do you unlock the 4th one ?

There is only a few weapons with infinite ammo, there is no "unlock it for all weapons" in the shop. You can get a handgun, assault rifle, samurai edge, rocket launcher, a burning knife and RAIDEN, which is an electric gun.

5 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Its best not to put anything in his hands but doesn't neccessarily have to be a weapon anyway. In fact, with the RL being a unlock, means if there is a S+ rank then it likely isnt a weapon.

All I could imagine it being is perhaps some sort of fan favourite weapon, infinite ammo for all weapons or some costumes etc

Guess we will find out over time then. You never know with RE as they keep changing small stuff but there is usually always a S+ rank ;)

Over on PP, I see the cheat list is up, are you guys planning on putting the challenges list up?? Be nice to have a look at that before 1st playthrough. May ask this on gamefaqs as well actually.

I kinda mentioned it before: every trophy is a challenge, kills with each weapon type, kills in general, shooting hats off heads of zombies.

25 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

It's one of the first times I've actually managed to grab a copy earlier then I'm supposed to. Is it normal I'm getting weird error codes when looking at my trophies? I'm not able to see the RE3 list in my trophies.

I just popped a trophy and quickly pressed the PS button but immediatly got a W-error code.

Just asking to be sure they will be synced when it's actually live and I don't have to do everything over again.

Ist just capcom blocking these trophies maybe to prevent "spoilers" 

im also getting an error message when trying to sync the trophies manually but other games work

a friend of mine who has the digital edition cant even use the ps4 theme lol

14 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

kinda mentioned it before: every trophy is a challenge, kills with each weapon type, kills in general, shooting hats off heads of zombies

Yea and thanks for that, is that a definitive list then with nothing extra or not in it?

Trophy list doesnt have point reward though for each challenge. I know the TG has the kill challenges and rewards, but just curious for the reward amounts for each of the challenges......

It's fine if you don't have time to post that, guess you guys are busy with FF7 now as well. It's just how I play it would help me optimise better on first playthrough rather than having to have to wait for 2nd........Actually, the shop doesnt open till after 1st playthrough, but can I at least view all challenges and point rewards when first beginning the game??

Again, thanks for taking time to respond, know you guys are always busy

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

Yea and thanks for that, is that a definitive list then with nothing extra or not in it?

Trophy list doesnt have point reward though for each challenge. I know the TG has the kill challenges and rewards, but just curious for the reward amounts for each of the challenges......

It's fine if you don't have time to post that, guess you guys are busy with FF7 now as well. It's just how I play it would help me optimise better on first playthrough rather than having to have to wait for 2nd........Actually, the shop doesnt open till after 1st playthrough, but can I at least view all challenges and point rewards when first beginning the game??

Again, thanks for taking time to respond, know you guys are always busy

You can view the challenges but some of them will be hidden. Don't worry about it honestly, you can just start the game and worry about them for your 2nd run.

3 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You can view the challenges but some of them will be hidden. Don't worry about it honestly, you can just start the game and worry about them for your 2nd run.

I don't worry, but would help my approach if I knew and save a little bit of time in the long run, its just how I play and enjoy bud, im not in it just for the trophies

Well hopefully the challenges what I can see will be enough to begin and hopefully the hidden ones are challenges that I could not even fulfill anything towards on first playthrough so wouldnt matter ;)

On 3/30/2020 at 6:06 AM, JPageMartin36 said:

I'd hate to see what you consider a 6 or 7!

This was one my most gruelling and challenging plats of last year (7 playthroughs I think), and just when I thought I had it licked, that Hunk section came along and it took me ages to get the perfect run.

Not sure about the RE3 plat yet. I'll see how fun it is to play first (RE2 was a lot of fun, to be fair, for the most part), and how annoying Nemesis is. He was my least favourite aspect of the original RE3.

the game is 3.5/10 or 4/10  once you get the cheats the game is a breeze ;)

9 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

the game is 3.5/10 or 4/10  once you get the cheats the game is a breeze ;)

Jus a shame you have to grind like 5 hours by the looks of it to get the RL early.

You can get the other infinite much earlier without grinding, the Pistol at least. Im hoping it can all be done fairly easy and quick with the right routing and WITHOUT a tonne of grinding

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Jus a shame you have to grind like 5 hours by the looks of it to get the RL early.

You can get the other infinite much earlier without grinding, the Pistol at least. Im hoping it can all be done fairly easy and quick with the right routing and WITHOUT a tonne of grinding

yeah I think the game is around 4 to 5 hours long? hardcore mode and nightmare just use the The Infinite Rocket Launcher kills everything except Nemesis in one hit.

3 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

This plat is a joke. Damn cheats you can buy. Automatic regen coins. I wish the infinite rpg would get unlocked after getting s+ on inferno. What a shame

Well, yeah .. but seems the normal now with games .. I dont mind it really .. But I see your point 

32 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

This plat is a joke. Damn cheats you can buy. Automatic regen coins. I wish the infinite rpg would get unlocked after getting s+ on inferno. What a shame

I tottally agrre with, i was so glad when i saw the nightmare and inferno trophy, i really thaught it was atleast a 7 out of a 10, and which i also was hoping? so yeah this plat for a awso RE GAME is a joke! It also goes for re2! This will become uncommon ?which is really sad!

31 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

A little sad because the platinum is very easy on one of my favorite games in my life.

I dont want a platinum  extremly harder for example wolfenstein ii but i dont want a  walk in the park.

Tottally agree. Not saying plat should of been like wolf2 but atleast a 7 out of 10.

• Like 1

I really wanna know what the DLC for RE 3 is gonna be when it releases on PSN tonight. Hopefully a few additional costumes. We are still missing Jill's 4th costume after all. And I really really want her BSAA look in this game.

Less then 4 hours to go !

Edited by Cloudbahamut