Idle xp + gold farming

Karmagamemnon

Hello fellow players,

I tumbled across what seems to be a pretty good method to grind xp and gold.

Credits go to Blackangel887462 who posted the method on his blog (in german)

Credits go to Bloody Kirika who shared the method on playstationtrophies.org.

From what Google Translate helped me to understand here are the steps I did follow to earn enough gold for my 3 remaining characters :

• Log on your PS3 with a second account on which you have a strong enough character capable of playing on Deite
  • Chose Deite and replay the Braverock (Hohenmut) level until you get to the second checkpoint (the yellow circle on the floor)
  • From there you need to get to an area full of spikes sticking out of the floor :
    • From the checkpoint go left
    • Then first right (I mean from the point of vue of your character)
    • Then first left
    • Here break some wooden barricade on your right and enter the area
  • Press both buttons (right then left) and leave this character (P1) in the corner above the second button
  • Join with your main account and select the character (P2) you want to level up or get gold with
  • Climb down the stairs with P2 and leave it between the second and the third active spicky traps
    • Blackangel887462 provided a useful screenshot on his blog if needed
    • If P2 dies : leave and join again
  • Now go to bed and come back the day after ?
    • Press select to see how many gold you've picked up

From my experience I can tell it did the job very well as it helped me getting the cash needed to upgrade everything. It tooks about 15h per character to get ~250k gold and I still had to finish two main levels per character in order to unlock all their weapons.

I'm currently xp boosting with my malakhim and so far everything is going fine. Here are some more tips on how to boost xp efficiently, still provided by Blackangel887462 :

• Mobs' levels are caped to the player's lowest level
    • On Deite tho mobs cannot get their levels set under 29 so...
  • From level 1 to 29 : just wait and see
  • From level 30 to 50 : every now and then leave with P2 and rejoin immediatly to reset mobs' levels
    • According to the blog :
      • 30-44 : ~10/15min per level
      • 45+ : ~25/35min per level
    • From my experience :
      • 49 to 50 : ~20min

So i'm planning on getting to level 50 with my malakhim but there's still one thing I'm not sure of : I'm boosting on my second account so once I'l reach level 50 I'll have to switch back to my main account. I do not know at this point if the trophy will still unlock as I did reached level 50, but wasn't playing on my main account. I'll let you know.

Edit : trophy didn't pop so I raised another malakhim to level 49 (I wait until the experience bar was almost full) then switched to main account. I reached level 50 and the trophy unlocked while playing Helios on Easy.

Happy farming ?

Edited by Carmagamemnon
More feedback

If you're boosting XP with two people, there's an easier and much faster method explained in two threads here:

The time saved is better spent doing your two playthroughs IMHO, which will get you ~90%+ of the gold required.

Hello !

I indeed used the method you mentionned to level copy my characters to level 50, thanks btw ?

But I still needed the cash and couldn't find the motivation to replay the game again and again as I didn't enjoy it enough to. I also needed to find someone able to level copy my malakhim to level 49 but I couldn't bother looking for that partner neither ! ?

Edited by Carmagamemnon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...